• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Internet Dating--- Do we really need it?

Ticklerguy4u

3rd Level Orange Feather
Our parents, our grandparents, our great grandparents, and generations before then have met, dated and gotten married. So what do you think went wrong? Do you believe that without it a lot of people would go through life single or is it forcing people to be anti-social by relying on it?

I think it's not really so much a question of Internet dating, it's more about how the communication between people has changed. Smartphones and computers allow us to communicate with people that are far away with a speed that wasn't available to previous generations. Tech explosion and all that.
So do we need it? Maybe not, but it is a very valid alternative that allows you to get in touch with new people in the comfort of your own home, without really adventuring your safety - why not use it? One thing doesn't have to cancel out another.

I think it's not really so much a question of Internet dating, it's more about how the communication between people has changed. Smartphones and computers allow us to communicate with people that are far away with a speed that wasn't available to previous generations. Tech explosion and all that.
So do we need it? Maybe not, but it is a very valid alternative that allows you to get in touch with new people in the comfort of your own home, without really adventuring your safety - why not use it? One thing doesn't have to cancel out another.

Succinct. To the point. No one needs[/I it. But it is a great option. When i'm single I toss up a profile while actively going out and meeting people. I'm always blown away by how many women I feel lucky to meet that I wouldn't have otherwise been able to meet through luck and chance while hanging out.

GQ

Seems like every woman I see out in the real world is married, coupled or out of my league (some folks would argue that there's no such thing as "out of your league" and I think that argument has a lot of merit. But anyway...). That leaves the Internet as the only dependable way of meeting available people.

And there's no way I could have ever met any fellow ticklephiles unless I was extremely lucky, even if I lived in New York, San Francisco, etc. without sites like this one.

Technology is the main reason. If it wasn't for the smart phones and computers we'd still be in the old days. But I do think it's a nifty way of dating haha

I think we do need it. The world is not the way it was in the past. In the past you would meet your sweetheart in high school or college (usually with the aid of your families.) People also were not as willing to share themselves (i.e. a lot of things were kept hidden oh like kink, and being gay, etc..)

I feel that in today's world with so many types of people you need to have a larger pool to choose from (hello internet.) Also speaking personally as a very non- social (not going to bars or things) person the internet makes it more comfortable and easier to meet and find people I connect with on multiple levels.

It's useful for people who don't live in big cities where you have plenty of places to meet people like bars, clubs, coffee shops, etc. I live by a small town. I know a good majority of people who live in this town as well as the small towns that are five miles east and west of this town. Already knowing them (or knowing someone who knows them) is a big disadvantage. We do have a cafe and a bar, but it's the same people day in, day out. Sometimes there are new people that are passing through. I have to travel an hour or two to hang out in more places to meet different people.

The internet has made meeting people a lot easier. I can meet someone who lives 20 minutes from me that I probably would never have met by chance. Just maybe he's the one I'm meant to fall in love with and marry.

The internet is just another tool to be used in the dating game along with going out.

The internet allows you to be the person you want to be. Two people maybe interlinked on the site, but they meet, and with no sexual interest(physical), even after looking at pictures online(from ten years ago). Yes, the 'lie factor', is still there...

Honestly, I think the internet was one of the turning points in my life, sadly enough. Before the internet, I did not have a phone growing up, I lived miles from civilization and I found people frightening and daunting. In part, having an opportunity to speak with people without that teenage self image issue presenting itself actually gave me a push into finally developing social skills. Plus, I would have never met my highschool sweetheart, discovered my love of tickling etc had it not been for my introduction to the web. :D

What's New

5/14/2024
If you ned to report a post, click the report button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back