• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Interviews with tickling artists

waterman

TMF Regular
Ticklescenes.com is a site created to promote the culture of tickling in all its modern manifestations, both representations in films, comics, television shows, and art.
So from now on you will also find interviews with artists, each of which has developed a unique style to represent the tickling scenes.

- Solletickle http://www.ticklescenes.com/tickle-interviews/solletickle-tickling-artist-interview/
- Kalamos http://www.ticklescenes.com/tickle-interviews/kalamos-tickling-artist-interview/
- Toermentor http://www.ticklescenes.com/tickle-interviews/toermentor-tickling-artist-interview/

Each interview contains insights into the artistic process as well as thoughts on tickling in modern society.
I hope they may interest you!

Great read! Very interesting too, I love reading fellow artists' angles on various tickling and art related topics. Thank you very much for these links. :) Have you got any more artists lined up for interviews?

Very insightful indeed! Thanks for the update with the new links :)

Nice! Very interesting to read the interviews with some of the more veteran artists.

Thanks for the links will definitely give it a look, just quickly read Ctoon one. Tickling bring joy :) sure right

Very interesting once again! Out of curiosity, where do you find these artists willing to participate in these interviews? Do you find them through Deviantart? Many of these I have never heard of! :) I wouldn't mind reading interviews by some of the old timers though; Tomato Dragon/Pawfeather, Cheshire Cat, TheBigMansini, GrippedChimp, Sir Bombers, the greatly talented Khali (AKA Psylisiadragoon), the incredibly prolific C.A.B., Yurihausen, Scamwich, and the illustrious Scavenger (AKA WillGeorges). :)

Very interesting once again! Out of curiosity, where do you find these artists willing to participate in these interviews? Do you find them through Deviantart? Many of these I have never heard of! :) I wouldn't mind reading interviews by some of the old timers though; Tomato Dragon/Pawfeather, Cheshire Cat, TheBigMansini, GrippedChimp, Sir Bombers, the greatly talented Khali (AKA Psylisiadragoon), the incredibly prolific C.A.B., Yurihausen, Scamwich, and the illustrious Scavenger (AKA WillGeorges). :)

Thank you very much! I find and contact them on Deviantart. Some of them of your list didn't respond me or don't allow a interview. But you've named some artists that I don't know, L'll contact them!

Very cool interview with Bebop! It's interesting that he mentions André Franquin as an inspiration, while I wasn't directly inspired directly by Franquin himself, my approach to art (especially in drawing comics) was definitely influenced by the "Marcinelle style" associated with that artist, to a point that I'm now got back to studying the work of Franquin in an attempt to come up with a style that allows me to create comics again.
What an amazing project these interviews are, very informative! :)

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back