• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Interviews with tickling artists

View attachment 751018

Scavenger AKA WillGeorges?

Yep. For a few years I maintained an alternate persona on Deviantart under the name of Will Georges. There were reasons for that. I had kind of stopped producing fetish artwork as Scavenger after somme big changes in my personal life, but when I worked with Khali on a project ("Vermillion Crescent") I had to create a new alter ego for myself. Kept that one going for a couple of years, producing new work, but mainly exploring themes of bondage and foot fetishism rathr than tickling. So yeah, that's the story of "Will Georges". :)

Yep. For a few years I maintained an alternate persona on Deviantart under the name of Will Georges. There were reasons for that. I had kind of stopped producing fetish artwork as Scavenger after somme big changes in my personal life, but when I worked with Khali on a project ("Vermillion Crescent") I had to create a new alter ego for myself. Kept that one going for a couple of years, producing new work, but mainly exploring themes of bondage and foot fetishism rathr than tickling. So yeah, that's the story of "Will Georges". :)

That is actually understandable.
I have different aliases, depending on what I'm drawing, for whom.

What gave me pause was:

"... the illustrious Scavenger (AKA WillGeorges)."

Did you just vouch for yourself, under a different name...?

:D

Did you just vouch for yourself, under a different name...?
:D

LOL I suppose I did :D It's surprising though how many people don’t really make the connect between the different aliases. It was mostly me pointing out some of the veteran artists that Waterman might not be aware of (since he mostly finds artists through Deviantart I think), and I kind of tacked my two former aliases at the end as a bit of a joke :p

Very cool interview with Bebop! It's interesting that he mentions André Franquin as an inspiration, while I wasn't directly inspired directly by Franquin himself, my approach to art (especially in drawing comics) was definitely influenced by the "Marcinelle style" associated with that artist, to a point that I'm now got back to studying the work of Franquin in an attempt to come up with a style that allows me to create comics again.
What an amazing project these interviews are, very informative! :)

Thank you very much for your comment!

Very cool, I had not heard of a lot of these artists before. TicklishPeach is interesting, someone who works almost purely in the medium of AI generated art, very thought provoking, and a must read for those opposed to AI art, I would say.

Well done! what a great idea!!! hope to see more interviews in future!

Very cool, I had not heard of a lot of these artists before. TicklishPeach is interesting, someone who works almost purely in the medium of AI generated art, very thought provoking, and a must read for those opposed to AI art, I would say.

Thank you very much for your comment!

I didn't know him, thank you! Do you know where can I find it?

What's New

4/28/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back