• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Isobel's second escape attempt: */F (Nudity, boobs and bush; arousal, drooling)

detritus1

TMF Novice
Greetings friends,

As you may remember from this picture

We left Isobel stuck in a slippery, tickly passageway being investigated by some indigenous little critters who where unwittingly tickling the poor girl out of her bean.

Well, by a stalwart effort she managed to wriggle and squirm her way along and make good her escape - or so she thought. The passage she was in was, as we can now see, part of an enormous plant based ecological system which makes up most of the planet on which she is currently stranded. What she though was the end was merely a large bloom at the end of one of the plant systems.

As she tumbled out of the flower she just managed to take hold of some of its stamen to stop herself falling. Lucky for her she did as she would have fallen right into a large picher.

Luckily we have a cutaway view of what is going on. Isobel is almost completely inside the picher hanging on for all she is worth to stop from falling feet first into a reservoir of the tickling ooze that has been making her squeal and squirm and laugh all the while she has been trying to escape.

Not so luckily for poor Isobel, two of the resident aliens (well, of course, they are not aliens, they are natives, Isobel is the alien) have decided to have a little fun with her. These are two of the more sentient beings on the planet and were watching earlier on when the dreadfully ticklish experiments were going on so they know all about Isobel's susceptibility and find it absolutely hilarious to tickle her relentlessly to make her let go.

To make things worse, the commotion of her falling into the plant in the first place has triggered the inner tendrils to reach out for what it thinks is something tasty. They have wrapped tightly around her and are tickling her legs and feet like mad as they try to pull her in. They aren't doing her any harm, the plant is evolved to eat things with completely different biological compositions than Isobel. The pichers contents, which the tendrils are spreading all over her, far from digesting her merely tickles, rather like a very mild allergic reaction. Harmless but absolutely unbearable.

If Isobel could think straight she would realise how ridiculous and intractable her situation is. Her environment suit is long lost in the labyrinth of plant tubes so she is naked on a planet which as far as she is concerned is made entirely from tickling. Everything that touches her is either deliberately tickling her, of causing her to have her ticklish allergic reaction.

She is also just realising that as she fell through the blossom she swallowed some of the sap and it is tickling her insides, and worse, as she metabolises it it passes into her system and the tickles flow all through her, into her muscles.

There is no question that she will fall, she is so dizzy from the tickling and the orgasms she can't stop from having that she will just forget to hold on. But she will be ok (sort of) she will just about fit up to her boobs, and will be stuck tickling all over until the science department of her alien hosts come and rescue her for more experiments. Oh, and of course the two jolly fellows who are currently tickling her will probably come and sit by her and taunt her as she laughs, splashing the sap in her face and tickling her nose with leaves.

If she ever manages to get back to her own ship she will be frigging herself senseless about this for weeks.

Those frisky green froggies have the right idea... clutch onto Isobel's slippery form and don't let go, like she was a thrill-ride at the carnival! While this botanical adventuring funnels her into hot scarlet irritation, they're content to slide rubbery fingertips along lines that'll provoke the freshest insult... hands-on animal interest amidst a flurry of reflexive (if most invasive) floral onslaught! Insidious tickling stimuli that outrages not only the exposed dermal layers but attacks through inhalation and ingestion... meanwhile, it's somehow comforting to see these boys take an old fashioned personal interest in their torture. I'll bet Isobel appreciates it too!

I agree with LBH. But there is something to say about Isobel...she seems to have tremendous stamina. From being expirimented onto her escape through that tunnel, and now to this having enough strength to hold on even just awhile is very super human in stamina. I so do love that about her.

I enjoy your short stories as much as the pics, Detritus.

Detritus, your art and writing is anything but that, and you have earned yourself a new fan. I've been on a hiatus and can't believe I missed your detailed and evocative creature feature, and it's a genre I use in my tickling comix as well.

Exquisitely slimy textures and highlights in the artwork. I love it.

Last edited:
What's New

5/15/2024
The TMF Links forum keeps you updated on tickling sites all around the web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back