• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

jikangire: japanese & mainstream /f

CitY of MicA

1st Level Orange Feather
I hope everyone's 2006 is going well so far. I am posting some Japanese and mainstream or candid clips; my last set of clips can be found here and my last set of Japanese pics are somewhere over here. I had delayed posting another thread of clips due to my frustration and inability to edit certain file formats. I've had no success finding a program that works for me to edit AVI or MPEG4 files, and I haven't found any software for editing Quick Time (MOV) format stuff. If anyone can help out, I have more clips to post. My normal editing software delivers an unintelligble error message when I try to open up AVI files; the lack of proper codecs may be the problem, but I've downloaded any number of them. I tried Virtual Dub and it accepts AVI files. However, after editing what was originally a 1.34MB file, it delivered a 120MB 'edited' file to my desktop- and the video clocked in at a lengthy 8 seconds.

Having said that, I'm going ahead with what I have in the format that I have it. The first set are from Japanese videos. The tickling takes place about a minute in in the third one. The last one is the equivalent of a still because the tickling only occurs in the first few frames.

kodomopen.gif

It's a funny thing with that vibrator- some people are tickled by it and others aren't. Of course, it depends on where it's used, but in some of these clips its only being used below the equator. At any rate, I'm (pleasantly) surprised by the reaction of the girls in these clips where the vibrator is used. I left the first one intact because I thought there was enough tickling to warrant it. I probably could have done the same with a few of the others. Some clips are pratically beyond explanation, so I'm not racking my brain with the third one. Its borderline.

kodomopen.gif

Last edited:
A couple more edited clips. The third one, a foot scene, is questionable. The fourth one is just a clip of this toy- a plastic foot that laughs when you tickle it: probably should turn down the volume if there's anyone else around when you open it. A UV radiation check-up is the last one, and it should, by all rights, be tickling but the girls don't appear to be ticklish.

kodomopen.gif

I have to resort to splitting these files (they are .mov format) because I can't edit them, at this point. This is the first time I've ever tried this, so I hope it's cool. Join the clip using WinRAR; if you have any questions, ask away. None of the videos I'm posting material from in this thread are exclusively tickling. However, there are several tickling scenes in this clip.

kodomopen.gif

Geez- it's gonna take me literally over an hour to post this stuff. Oh well- can't be helped. This is a video from which I posted some pics years ago- when I first started looking for Japanese material. It's not bad, but the 'lee doesn't seem too sensitive.

kodomopen.gif

Downward and onward... the first one here is self-tickling. Not my cup of tea, but I certainly don't think I've mis-classified it. The other one has a bunch of guys decorating a nude girl with sweets and then licking some of it off. Questionable as tickling, or as anything of quality- the sound is awful. I believe this concludes the Japanese portion of this thread.

kodomopen.gif

A rather strange assortment of mainstream clips in this thread, but I'm not complaining. The first involves a shoe polisher being used to awaken someone who is sleeping. He moves to her barefeet at the end, but the clip cuts out and there's no visible reaction. The next two clips are of a girl receiving body shots while lying on the floor. She definitely laughs, particularly in the first one, and appears to be ticklish. They are jock-like in nature and could be posted on some sort of spring-break forum (it's a tad early, though).

kodomopen.gif

I think this is my favorite of the mainstream clips- kind of original (not unlike the stuff concocted in Japan :) ). The agitator is let loose with a vibrator and tests it out (but not below the equator) on three women before moving on to his mother and two dogs. He gets a good reaction from two of the first three women- and how often do you see multiple girls being tickled in these type of clips? I won't comment on the second half of the clip other than to say that I don't want to hear any cries of bestiality (wish I could edit it, though)!

kodomopen.gif
:couch:

This clip's primary content belongs on another forum, but the girl at the center of the clip seems to be touched and tickled on her stomach/side twice. It occurs within the first 20 seconds of the clip. This clip is seriously in need of editing :eek: .

kodomopen.gif

Unfortunately, there is no visible tickling in this clip because it is the camera-woman who gets tickled; you can only hear her laugh. It takes place in the second half of the clip. Nonessential viewing.

(the final three parts are in the next post)

kodomopen.gif

finally!

These are the final three parts from the last clip. I think that covers it. The penguin has spoken!

kodomopen.gif

Awsome.

rar's are no good to me, but I'm looking forward to adding all the otherstuff to my collection.

Now there's a steaming pile of clip! Definitely some on the stranger side, but fantastic overall. THe first clip, especially, was cute, as was the 'lee in the first clip, third post. A thousand thanks for sharing and taking the time to upload all these. Considering how long it took me to save, this must've been a nightmare. o_O

cool

ahhhh once again city of mica has out done himself!!

good stuff

i must admit though those japanese can produce some weird shit sometimes!!
gawwd!!

someone please please

pleaseeeee help me find some KOREAN stuff!!

thanx a lot, guys

I don't know if 'outdoing myself' is a good thing. That's probably a sign that my face has become afixed to the computer :( . I appreciate your taking the time to reflect on the amount of work involved, HDS. I don't like to complain, although I did catch myself becoming irritated at how long it was taking me to post this stuff mid-way through.

If I find software to edit MOV files, I will repost the RAR clips split-free. Thanx for the responses!

kodomopen.gif

Where Do You Find All This... Stuff?

Excellent work... again! As of late, I haven't had much computer time. Maybe that will change, maybe it won't. But I at least had to comment on your great contributions. I haven't come across any of your material. Guess Japan isn't so tiny, judging by your huge post, and I need to widen my search options.
Hope to see all your clips soon. Just have to find the time to piece them together.

It's late and I'm pooped but I shall closely examine each of these jewels tomorrow.
Thanks City !!

Nice job again City, I really like the beach tickling idea. BUt I doubt it can be applied here..hehe. Oh and I REALLY love those girls in one of those vibreator tickling ones u post. They are so cute :)

Thanx a lot, Digityze and aft. I'm impressed with the stuff you both find! Your searches, Digityze, and the material you turn up is excellent and original- I wouldn't change a thing. I can just be a tad obsessive- it's not a good thing! I need to pm you when I find the time. Yeah, I had to really whittle down that beach clip, aft- the larger content in it and the video aren't meant for this board.

It's late and I'm pooped but I shall closely examine each of these jewels tomorrow.
Hmmm... I'm not sure how many of them are really jewels, Tkp. Hopefully there's one semi-precious stone amongst the bunch :idunno:.

thank you very much for this stuff...
You're very welcome. Thanx, canyoucatchme, for coming out and posting :) .

kodomopen.gif

wow

thats a lot to see, lol. havent seen them all, yet, but im workin on it. Just wanted to say thats for takin the time to post all them.

No problem. Thanx for showing your appreciation, sparkybdj. I often can't quite remember a portion of the material I posted. But while I had this feeling that the quality of the material in this post wasn't so great, it's probably a tad better than what I remember. Hopefully worth the effort it takes downloading the stuff ;) .

kodomopen.gif

What's New

6/15/2024
If you need to report a post the report button is on its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** Jojo45 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back