• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Johns Hopkins: Lockdowns Have Done Little to Reduce Deaths but Devastated Economies

I think the Prime Minister of Germany said something that is going to be looked back at at being quite the prophetical statement: "In a few years, there's going to be two types of people on Earth, the vaccinated and the dead!"

I think the Prime Minister of Germany said something that is going to be looked back at at being quite the prophetical statement: "In a few years, there's going to be two types of people on Earth, the vaccinated and the dead!"

You might be right if various governments decide to kill the unvaccinated. They've certainly done what they could to ostracize and segregate them.

You might be right if various governments decide to kill the unvaccinated. They've certainly done what they could to ostracize and segregate them.

By asking them to take simple precautions to avoid making a pandemic even worse?
Horrors.

By asking them to take simple precautions to avoid making a pandemic even worse?
Horrors.

A "simple precaution" that doesn't stop the spread, prevent infection, and may not even prevent hospitalization while still having adverse reactions that are on par with many of the associated effects of COVID itself.

A "simple precaution" that doesn't stop the spread, prevent infection, and may not even prevent hospitalization while still having adverse reactions that are on par with many of the associated effects of COVID itself.

This BS again…
Vaccines lessen the severity of a disease and shorten the time of infection; along with masks, that’s what lessens the spread.
Even so, no one’s forcing you to take those precautions, are they?

This BS again…
Vaccines lessen the severity of a disease and shorten the time of infection; along with masks, that’s what lessens the spread.
Even so, no one’s forcing you to take those precautions, are they?

For several months, a huge portion of the US's employers said "get the vaccine or lose your job." Some employers granted exemptions, some did not, and others were rather strict about it. Biden's Executive Order forced that on most of the economy. Thankfully, the courts intervened to stop that, but not before a lot of people lost their jobs.

I was lucky and got an exemption, but a lot of other people weren't.

We see how it is though. "My body, my choice" only applies to abortion, apparently.

For several months, a huge portion of the US's employers said "get the vaccine or lose your job." Some employers granted exemptions, some did not, and others were rather strict about it. Biden's Executive Order forced that on most of the economy. Thankfully, the courts intervened to stop that, but not before a lot of people lost their jobs.

I was lucky and got an exemption, but a lot of other people weren't.

We see how it is though. "My body, my choice" only applies to abortion, apparently.

So, no.
No one’s forcing you, and yet, you’re still going on about it.
Employers have the right to protect their employees and customers.

So, no.
No one’s forcing you, and yet, you’re still going on about it.
Employers have the right to protect their employees and customers.

For anyone who didn't have the option of an exemption, they had a "choice" about as much as a robber pointing a gun at them saying "your money or your life."

If the government hadn't gotten involved, you could make the argument about employers acting of their own accord, but the government was involved, so your argument is invalid.

For someone who is a "proud non-member of the elite", you certainly side with the elite.

For anyone who didn't have the option of an exemption, they had a "choice" about as much as a robber pointing a gun at them saying "your money or your life."

If the government hadn't gotten involved, you could make the argument about employers acting of their own accord, but the government was involved, so your argument is invalid.

For someone who is a "proud non-member of the elite", you certainly side with the elite.

Again, with the shirt-tearing hyperbole, disingenuous half-truths, and wild-eyed “what ifs”.
“The vaccinated” are just trying to go about their lives; they’re not the ones breaking shit and assaulting restaurant workers.

Again, with the shirt-tearing hyperbole, disingenuous half-truths, and wild-eyed “what ifs”.
“The vaccinated” are just trying to go about their lives; they’re not the ones breaking shit and assaulting restaurant workers.

I think you're confusing unvaccinated people with Antifa and BLM.

What's New

5/3/2024
If you need to report a post, click the report button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back