• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Just have to get something off my chest

schilster

My freshmen year in high school was pritty lame, then my sophomoree year I feal Inlove whith a beattafal blond goddess Chearletter we walked togetter evey lunch time holding hands talking to eathother, then my junlore year came and she asked me to the sadeyhockens dance i was really really happy, then came my senlore year the happyness left she moved to europe :( now she back, we're in college she at my scool but I haveint seen her sense my high school days only one time i saw her at collage and I'm still inlove with her she was the best thing in my life so far atlest, I wood like to tealk to her agaon I just dont no how to aproch her.

anyway just had to get that off my chest sorry

Schilster

Go for her!!! If you like the girl, let her know! Don't let a chance like this slip away. Just ask her out. It is that simple. To many girls go thoughout life boyfriendless because no one has the guts to ask them out.

Once again, go for it. You might not get another chance.

Got to agree with critterlord. Go for it. Ask her out. Opportunities like this are rarer than you think.

I know this sounds cliche, but TELL HER HOW YOU FEEL!!!! It really is the best way. If she doesn't feel the same way, god forbid, at least it will come out then, and not later.

:wavingguy :grouphug: :blaugh: :Kiss1: :Kiss2: Follow my smilies. When you see her again, wave hello with a nice smile, if she is a hugger, you might get a hug. Put the two of you at ease with some humour, invite her to a casual chat over a beverage and then take it from there.
icon14.gif
:) :D

My Guess..

Is she was a lot more important to him than he was to her, otherwise she would have approached him already. My advice, stick with your own league son.

Darth Neutron

Well, you didn't say anything bad sooooo, here's your cookie.

Now be nice. Newt doesn't need any help.

It's a crummy Oreo. Ya tryin to kill me?
Where's my cheap starving lawyer !!!???

I give up. Schilster, I hope your proposal works out. Stand back as I kill Perv's lawyer.
*Fires Gallic Gun at lawyer.*

BOOOOOOM!!!!!!! BAAAAAAAAAAANG!!!!!!!!!!

Scratch one cheap starving lawyer.
Oh yeah we forgot about Shill.

Shill, leave a trail of hundred dollar bills behind you wherever you walk, you'll never be lonely.

oh-oh
mgduck.gif

*Chucks more tomatoes at Perv.*
Booooooo!!!!! Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiisssssssssssssssss!!!!!! Boooooooooooooo!!!!!!

'fess up Shill, you're playing us for fools.

Our mamas didn't raise no dummys, 'cept maybe our sisters.
mgduck.gif

Perv, your gonna be the death of me. SILENCE!!!!! You need to be nice to someone who simply asked a question of us. Don't make me come over there....:sowrong: :whip: :rant: :atom: :devil2: :bat:

schilster said:
ture storry and dont be mean ok mean people are not welcome here, I cant take insalts to well :mad: :mad: :mad::cry1: :cry1: :cry1:

oh .. sorry.

Thought you'd fessed up to shilling us earlier.

sooooo... you were shilling us while you were fessing up to shilling us.

Got it.
sure1010.gif

1. this thread is now under lock and key.
2. this thread is now under quarantine.
3. no replies to this thread allowed for six weeks from today.
4. lots of other official/serious sounding stuff I'll dream up four seconds after activating the enter key.

my neutrino-powered messing-with-our-heads detector vibrates when I read shillster.

What's New

6/17/2024
Visit Door 44 Productions for ticklign clips! Details in the D44 box below.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back