• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Just wanted to share my first real ''tickledate"

FlockOfSeagulls

3rd Level Yellow Feather
First off let me state I am not a writer so forgive any grammer problems.I have never had any intention of posting a story ,real or fiction, but after my experience I felt the need because for me it was so incredible;even better than I could have imagined.
Let me start at the beginning.One of my best friends(Haley)and I go to lunch about every 10 days or so.So she called me up this Wednesday and we decide to meet at one of our favorite Mexican food places.I met her there and she had her roommate from college with her.Her name is Mandy and she came to town on business.Mandy is 28 like Haley, and she is about 5`8'' and has a fantastic figure. She has relatively short blonde hair with green eyes, and is extremely gorgeous.Well I met her and her personality is through the roof.While waiting to be seated I noticed she was wearing flip-flops,(yes I luv women`s feet)Well trying not to be obvious i kept sneaking peaks thinking that she did not notice.Man was I WRONG,AND DAMN I was glad I was wrong.
So we sit down and we all start talking.After a few moments Mandy slips of her flip-flops and puts her feet in my lap.She was discreet, no one had a clue.Well I just about freaked but I kept talking for a couple of minutes and then she starts pinching me with her toes.I start to rub her feet and whenever I stopped she would playfully pinch me till I rubbed some more.This went on till our food arrived.She left her feet in my lap till we leave.
As we leave ,Haley decides she needs to go to the restroom.So we tell her we will meet her outside at the car.Once outside Mandy tells me she noticed me looking at her feet; well I start to get embarrased until she says that she loves when guys have footfetishes and that she loves to have her feet tickled.I was at first shocked but then I was thrilled.Mandy asked me if Friday nite I would come over to Haley`s house because Haley had a previous engagement and could not get out of it.So I said HELL yes and we agreed on a time for me to arrive.Just then Haley is walking out ,but before she makes it to us Mandy winks at me and asks me what color I wanted for her toes when she went and got a pedicure Thursday.She is quite the little tease.
Friday finally arrives and Mandy calls me up and says that she is excited to see me.So I get to Haley`s house and she has already left.Mandy answers the door wearing a pink sweatshirt and sweat pants and socks.She gives me the biggest hug and I go inside.We sit on the couch for a while and just a talk.She then says I hope that you want to tickle me because that is why I invited you over.Well she did not have to ask twice.We talked about tickling and she mentioned how ticklish she was but that she loved it so much.There was only one caveat to this, she said she hated being tickled on her body but that her feet were 1000% fair game.She asked if this was o.k. and I said that was great with me.That is why I posted THAT THREAD EARLIER ABOUT FOOT TICKLING ONLY.Needless to say wth me being a footman it was a dream come true.You worry about spending too much time tickling in one place, but this was the jackpot!!!
She then asked me if I would mind tying her up(ARE YOU KIDDING ME)so that way she couldn`t get away and she could concentrate on her tickling.I said that was great for me and whenever she was ready , I was ready.
I thought we would go upstairs and I would tie her to the bed , but she had other ideas.She lead me to the backyard;Haley has 4acres of land and a big pool in the backyard.There is a huge lounge chair out by the pool that is about the size of a kingsize bed.She had rope there and she wanted me to tie her spreadeagle to that.Just then she slips off her sweats and she is wearing a RED 2-piece bikini.I just about fell in the pool.She tells me I get to take her socks off myself.So I tie her to the lounge and then i slowly approach her sock covered feet.She starts to giggle with anticipation.I asked her if she had any limitations about foot tickling, and she said her feet were all mine !!! I pulled off each sock slowly to reveal the prettiest feet I have ever scene.She had her toes done bright red(my favorite) and her soles were so perfect;they did not have any hardplaces on them at all.I mean they were perfect.The length of her toes ,slender feet,and super higharches, just perfect.So I started to slowly tickle feet and she giggled so sweetly.She didn`t have a big booming laugh but she would giggle like crazy.After a few minutes of non stop tickling,she would say oh please no more, so I would stop but then she that she didn`t mean it and to please keep tickling her feet. the more I tickled her feet, the more foot tickling she wanted.I gave her many breaks and I tickled her for 3 hours like this.I am not kidding.So I finally untie her and she gives me a huge hug and said that was one of the funnest times of herlife.So I think it`s over.well we watch TV and talk for about an 1 1\2 and then we crawls up in my lap and begs me to hogtie her and tickle her feet somemore.So I hogtie her, she is so flexible it is crazy.I bring her hands all the way to her feet and I also tie her knees together and then I get to tie her gorgeous big toes together.I think I am finished but she asks if I will tie her elbows together.Hell yes I will, her arms are so flexible she can cross her elbows behind her back.Once I do this her feet are so vunerable and I TICKLE her feet LIKE CRAZY,the only thing she ever says the whole time is more more more. she never ever did use her safeword.finally we are both exhausted and I untie her and we lay down on the lounge and we both fall asleep.this was one of the best moments of my life, to find the perfect tickle partner even though she lives out of town.It was so incredible!!!!

Sounds like a fabulous experience for both of you. Thanks for sharing it with us. :D

I agree tht this is a great experience you shared with us. I don't think you ever have to worry about the writing when you share real experince like this. Thanks for sharing. :couch:

Awwwe, congratulations.
You two sound like you were meant to be tickle partners :redheart:

ya goof... you write just fine... great story and good luck hope you see her again..

isabeau

Thank god you realize what a lucky guy you are or I would personally arrange to have you hanged and shot out of jealousy! ;) . Congratulations and thanks for posting this!

unit5610 said:
Thank god you realize what a lucky guy you are or I would personally arrange to have you hanged and shot out of jealousy! ;) . Congratulations and thanks for posting this!

Thanks

It was a complete surprise, hang(haha) in there :jester:

Yay Flocky!!

I'm so happy for you! Wow, that's sooo great! Hopefully you will see her again soon! :Hyrdrogen

Good on ya', mate!

I sincerely hope you and Mandy turn out to have lots in common and develop a long term, loving tickle and otherwise relationship!
Good luck to both of you.

Mastertank1

We who play and dance are thought mad by they who hear no music.

A very impressive story!

Any chance she's on here? Did you ask if she ever looks around the tickling forums?

bravo!

your'e a lucky man, i wish i could have a friend like this

YAY for cherry-popping hon :D~sounds like a blast. Good for you! :bouncybou

XOXO

i don't know if someone said this but

seen not scene lol just saying that and that that was a great story :devil:

What's New

5/6/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for the webs largest one-stop fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back