• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

just watched inception for the first time and

DianaBanana88

TMF Master
Didnt find it to be as great as everyone made it out to be lol Kinda like avatar. Liked it but didnt think it was the greatest movie ever made. Anyone else feel the same way or is it just me?

i still, to this day, have no idea what happened in that movie.
movie > aimee? i guess so! :(

I really did like it. Took me a second and third time to pick up on things...maybe I am Just slow lol

lol aimee I didnt really understand it either but some of it I did. Maybe I should just watch it 2 more times and see if I can catch on since third time is a charm!

I liked it, though many felt it dragged. I think it has better potential as a TV series than a movie. Then they could explore dream potential a LOT more than in the scope of the movie, and there would be a seemingly limitless number of plot lines for writers to explore. Seriously, why does everyone apparently have dreams with lots of gun fights? How come nobody in that movie had dreams about sex, or weird stuff like goblins?

I thought it was great, but I think it would've been way better if I'd seen it in theatres because of my hearing problem.

I hate watching movies and having to try and guess what people are saying...

I thought it was great, but I think it would've been way better if I'd seen it in theatres because of my hearing problem.

I hate watching movies and having to try and guess what people are saying...

My hearing downright SUCKS. I HATE quiet dialogue, which was certainly prevalent in this movie. Why did the characters, especially Joseph Gordon-Levitt, insist on talking really fast, and barely above a whisper? Don't even get me STARTED on the dialogue from Sherlock Holmes!

Inception is literally my alltime favorite movie, and Christopher Nolan is my favorite director by far.

So, yeah, I'm biased, but it's definitely one of those movies that you might need a second viewing to fully appreciate.

That being said, I have a few friends who basically felt the same as Diana.

Maybe you didn't watch it on a big enough screen. Or were too distracted by something else to have your mind blown away by the incredibleness of the movie.

Had to be something. I've asked dozens of people and every person that didn't subsequently get kicked in the stomach by me said the movie was awesome.

And I am totally unbiased as well.

My hearing downright SUCKS. I HATE quiet dialogue, which was certainly prevalent in this movie. Why did the characters, especially Joseph Gordon-Levitt, insist on talking really fast, and barely above a whisper? Don't even get me STARTED on the dialogue from Sherlock Holmes!

I have to watch movies with subtitles on them or I won't understand. I have a stange hearing loss problem where I block out high frequencies.

I got so confused by Watchmen until I finally read the book and it all made sense. Bad hearing sucks butt.

Bad hearing sucks butt.

I have a love/hate relationship with mixing levels for theater, as my left ear is overly sensitive to sound pressure. Nasty little clicks and pops.

Inception was a very intelligent, well thought-out film. That may or may not have been inspired by Donald Duck. :eek: I'm still waiting for WaterTower Music to get their act together and release an expanded edition of Hans' wonderful score for the piece.

It was this and Shutter Island that made me realize, "Huh. DiCaprio can act." Not that I thought his wasn't talented, mind you. I just never really cared for the roles he played.

Inception = mind fuck.

Momento = epic mind fuck.

I guess I gotta watch this movie again lol. I hope I understand it better the second time around since I dont wanna watch it for a 3rd time and still not understand haha

This is up there as one of my all time favourite films along with The Matrix and other mind bending gems. I saw it in the cinema and literally detached from the film for about 15 seconds or so, thinking to myself that I couldn't believe how good it was. That said I did go in with absolutely no expectations at all, but even if I had I would still have loved it. It's certainly a complicated film and is more worthy of a second or third viewing than most films. DiCaprio continues to impress me as an actor, Ellen Page continues to be hot, and Nolan has been promoted from my favourite director, to God.

I have to watch movies with subtitles on them or I won't understand. I have a stange hearing loss problem where I block out high frequencies.

I got so confused by Watchmen until I finally read the book and it all made sense. Bad hearing sucks butt.

Yeah, my loss is in the high frequencies, too. I think from being around the firing range, too much. As far as the Watchmen, I was extremely confused, but from what I heard, that movie was very loyal to its fan base, so it was supposed to be confusing for anyone who didn't read the book(s)/graphic novel(s).

I guess I gotta watch this movie again lol. I hope I understand it better the second time around since I dont wanna watch it for a 3rd time and still not understand haha

It certainly is a film that deserves at least a second viewing. Every plothole I initially found ceased to exist the second time through. It was then that Nolan really impressed me.

I do understand where you're coming from, though. Hype and expectation can really kill a film. I remember seeing District 9 with my buddies, and walking away going, "Eh." Not that it wasn't good in any conventional sense, I just wasn't feeling it. Of course, I received a great deal of heckling afterword.

This is up there as one of my all time favourite films along with The Matrix and other mind bending gems. I saw it in the cinema and literally detached from the film for about 15 seconds or so, thinking to myself that I couldn't believe how good it was. That said I did go in with absolutely no expectations at all, but even if I had I would still have loved it. It's certainly a complicated film and is more worthy of a second or third viewing than most films. DiCaprio continues to impress me as an actor, Ellen Page continues to be hot, and Nolan has been promoted from my favourite director, to God.

I find it humorous how people are actually trying to compare this film with the Matrix trilogy. While I understand the comparison, it just doesn't work. They deal with a few similar ideas, but ultimately are on completely different playing fields. In terms of pure mind-bending madness, however, Inception is right up there. :numberone:

My sister can't stand Ellen Page solely due to Juno (which I quite enjoyed). I'm having a hard time convincing her to see this film. Ah, Nolan. I can't wait to see what he has in store for Superman. :super:

One of the best films ever, no question. Saw it twice in the theater and had to make ourselves not go a third time, lol. I'm beginning to think Mr. Nolan can do no wrong :)

What's New

5/15/2024
The TMF Links forum keeps you updated on tickling sites all around the web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back