• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Katy Perry stage dive - tickled by crowd

rmfan

TMF Master
I'm definitely certain that she got tickled by crowd.

http://www.youtube.com/ watch?v=rpxoyaUb7L4&feature=related

Pay attention, besides the fact that she's laughing all the time, there's pretty clear shot at 3:55 of a girl in white and the guy next to her tickling her stomach and sides, girl even stroke her arm down to her armpit at 3:57. Pause at 3:55, in that frame the light is white, and you can clearly see her hand in a grasp position Katy's stomach and Katy laughing. The girl in white tickling her stomach last to 3:41 and then they took of her shoes and while the staff were pulling her out she seemed freaked out like someone tickled her feet esspecialy the right foot as they finally managed to take the shoe off that one, few seconds later she flinched her foot and bursted into laughter and you can see the staff smiling ever since it seemed the tickling begun, as well as the crowd.

If you look her expressions from 3:49 to 3:55 and the crowd around her, especialy position of their hands at the time, you'll be assured. She seemed to be exhausted at the end.

I'm not sure if you linked the right video...the one you linked is only 1:49

He did link to the wrong one, just click on this one and you will see the 4 min one right there.

She is tickled at the end and she looses both of her shoes in the ordeal!

Good stuff!

Hard to tell for sure, but definitely looked like a few ticklish reactions.

He did link to the wrong one, just click on this one and you will see the 4 min one right there.

She is tickled at the end and she looses both of her shoes in the ordeal!

Good stuff!

Do you mean this one?

<object width="480" height="390"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/eIF1H5CF-K0?fs=1&hl=en_US&rel=0"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/eIF1H5CF-K0?fs=1&hl=en_US&rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="390"></embed></object>

For the record, it doesn't sound so good live, could be the recording device, but I have no desire to rush out to a Katy Parry consert any time soon. She is beautiful though.

I saw no tickling, and no ticklish reaction. sometimes i think hope makes people see things that arent there.

I'm not sure. There are few moments where it actually looks like she might be getting tickled, but I dunno, she could easily be laughing at the situation.

I think it's obvious that a few people got some tickles in there, just watch the hand motions.

Looks more like she was just laughing at the situation rather than being tickled.

Am I the only one who noticed

that when she first stage dived she was wearing shoes and when she got free of the crowd she was barefoot?

Alright....which one of you were at that concert and how much for the shoes?

that when she first stage dived she was wearing shoes and when she got free of the crowd she was barefoot?

Alright....which one of you were at that concert and how much for the shoes?

Well, the OP mentioned in the post that they took her shoes off.

I saw no tickling, and no ticklish reaction. sometimes i think hope makes people see things that arent there.

I think some people just aren't looking hard enough. There's definitely some sort of tickling going on at 3:55. You can plainly see someone's hand tickling her sides. It's possible that she may not be laughing at the tickling, but with that many hands going towards her armpits and ribs, I'd be surprised if she wasn't even a little tickled (unless she's just not ticklish).

I don't understand why people have to be so negative and attempt to ruin things for the rest of us.

Yes whilst it is hard to entirely make out, the majority of people just seem to want to touch her, however if you look really carefully at one point i'm sure there's one hand trying to tickle her, it looks like she has her sides tickled and jumps.

Yes, too grainy and jerky to say for certain, although it definitely COULD have been. And absolutely lost her shoes, LoL. And seemed pretty wiped out by the time she made it back to the stage, and FLED offstage immediately.

Hmmmmm... :sherlock:

Muhahah, yes Dan it makes me wonder what was going on when she lost her shoes, it's unfortunately impossible to tell...

I think it's wishful thinking lol given the very brief interval between getting the shoes off and getting back on stage, but we'll never know for sure unless there's another video with a different angle out there.

I will say she was prolly jumping around the entire show in those flats, her feet and those shoes must have smelled....pleasant.

Do you mean this one?

<object width="480" height="390"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/eIF1H5CF-K0?fs=1&hl=en_US&rel=0"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/eIF1H5CF-K0?fs=1&hl=en_US&rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="390"></embed></object>

I saw a post on a forum that she WAS tickled in a stage diving episode...but no video to back it up.

For the record, it doesn't sound so good live, could be the recording device, but I have no desire to rush out to a Katy Parry consert any time soon. She is beautiful though.

Looked like tickling to me! And it looked like the same girl in white who was tickling her midsection took her second shoe! LOL!

~ toyou

The chick in the white behind her was definitely tickling. If anyone doesn't see it, just look for the white long sleeve. I think she slipped off her shoes on purpose so she could more easily slip out of the crowd's grasp. She probably hadn't visited the restroom in hours and really had to go after being tickled. :D

I didn't see any tickling, but definately a cute clip. Still glad to see it. The chicks stealing her shoes was cute and Perry looked cute running off haha. "Yay!! I got a piece of Katy Perry!! omG!!" haha

Also, that was a stage lean, like getting into a cold pool, not a stage dive haha.

well if you look at the first video, she might have been tickled there too ;p lol the one the OP accidentally posted, meaning another one.. bc when she got on the crowd she kinda moved a little and smiled.. but it might have been because she was tryin to get on the crowd and lost her footing or something :p

i do find the 4:34 video amusing.. that's for sure.. I wonder if that guy in blue likes his job having to hold her like that lol...

and I find i very amusing how she was like ingulfed by the audience like that lol She probably was not expecting that...

Yup I posted the wrong video, but you managed to find it anyway...
I am not sure about other folks in the crowd, but the girl in white was definitely tickling her stomach and sides.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

6/16/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday eve at 11PM EDT,. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** Jojo45 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back