• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Knee Tickling

GC4AH

TMF Regular
Hey all,

Wondering if you can help me. My girlfriend has ticklish knees. I know this because I've tickled them in the past, however, recently I seem to have lost the knack of getting her to laugh when I tickle her knees. Could you give me some advice on how to tickle knees? I can't remember how I did it before.

Thanks in advance

GC

Maybe she's just resisting you better

Maybe she's just resisting you better?

Anyway, what's worked for me is simply resting my hand on a knee and gently squeezing.

I dated a girl that had INSANELY ticklish knees. She would go nuts even if I rested my hands on her knees. It was fun just trying to tickle her there because of the resistance I was met with. She loved it but she couldn't handle the intense sensations. I SO wanted to tongue her knees down but she would have probably kicked me in the face.

area specific tickle technique question, generic answer = trial and error ;)

Try getting the area behind her knees. That is usually a weak point. Careful she doesn't kick out though.

My wife used to have a hair trigger on the knees. Now I get a lot of squeeks and....I dunno what kind of noises to call them...but sounds of protest. But if I stay on them long enough, the laughing starts.

Christopher

Killer spot. I'm horribly ticklish on my knees, esp. just right above my kneecap. I will beg and promise people the world lol.

Anyhoo, I would just suggest playing around a bit? Mix in light, fluttery tickles as well as some squeezing in different spots. If she's ticklish there, you'll find 'em.

Good Luck!

^What Angel said. Now, where is that note pad. I am taking some great notes here.

^LOL!

It definitely is enough to make me jump! :bounce: Great spot! :D

I got a back up copy of the knee note if you need it, Texas....

Christopher

Wiggling fingers towards any area can intensify it, blindfolded might work too.
But I agree with the others, inside of the knees are bad!

back in high school, a lot of the girls used to do this to each other. they would rest their fingers on top of the kneecap and the slowly spread them apart into a claw motion over the knee. it worked, not in an explosive manner, but more so the uncomfortable movement/giggle angle.

Killer spot. I'm horribly ticklish on my knees, esp. just right above my kneecap. I will beg and promise people the world lol.

Anyhoo, I would just suggest playing around a bit? Mix in light, fluttery tickles as well as some squeezing in different spots. If she's ticklish there, you'll find 'em.

Good Luck!

I second this. Try light touches, get the back of the knees.. killer spot,, shiversssssss also the inside, inner thigh.

Thank you all for your suggestions. I will be trying these out.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/20/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a moment to say hello to us all!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back