• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

LA Asian with the perfect mix of fetish acceptance and cute reluctance to show feet

californiasole

TMF Regular
It doesn't get much better than this.

She's an LA-native mix of Chinese and Vietnamese who I asked out a month or so ago. Late 20's, professional working girl. Her size 5 feet are the most sensitive I've encountered. In both an arousing way and ticklish way.

She adamantly refused to have me go near her feet on the first couple dates, and I soon found out why. It turns her on like nothing else. Kisses get her cooing. A full lick from heel to toe makes her moan. And her toes...when I suck her toes she melts and simply goes wild. When I'm licking her feet, it's like she's put under an erotic spell, unable to think clearly or stifle the sounds escaping her mouth. And after I've had my way with her feet, it's like any trace of her normal self evaporates, and she just has to have me then and there.

Now for tickling. No exaggeration, her feet are the most ticklish I've ever encountered. I can't even smell them for 5 seconds because she turns into a frantic ball of giggles and can't help but pull away. All because my exhaling is too ticklish on her toes. Someone wanna lend me their stocks so I can really go to town on her lol

Speaking of smelling. Her feet are fairly normal, scent-wise. But the last few times we hung out she was wearing her old Converse that bring her feet 0-60 on the smell scale in no time at all. See, she wears heels to work. Like I said, professional girl. But at the office, she quickly switches to bum mode and stuffs her bare feet into these converse and I gotta admit, there are times I wish she wasn't so ticklish, so I can spend more time burying my face in them.

She's so open-minded about all of this, none of it giving her pause. She's even down to model her feet. But it seems that, instinctively, she gets embarrassed whenever I look at her feet or want to take pics. She's not too sure her feet are all that pretty, which leads to her last-minute reluctance. I don't know, though guys: what do you think of her feet?

Expect more photo and video content down the line. And if you have any requests (pics or vids), let me know and I'll try to make them happen.

IMG_7598.JPGIMG_7650.JPGthumbnail_IMG_7600.jpg

If it were me, I would be trying to convince her she needs to be tied up so you can show her what it's like to be driven mad with desire and crazy with the tickling! BTW, her feet are adorable!

Tell her that she has very lovely soles! :feets:
Thanks for sharing the photos! :feets:

I love Asian girls' feet. Hers are beautiful ..... And I once dated a girl (in college) whose feet were also an undeniable erogenous zone. She had several orgasms with me touching her bare feet.

I love Asian girls' feet. Hers are beautiful ..... And I once dated a girl (in college) whose feet were also an undeniable erogenous zone. She had several orgasms with me touching her bare feet.

Wow! If I ever started dating a woman like that, she'd be in a constant state of arousal! :p

Had a few drinks tonight & decided to snap some more pics. She texted me earlier in the day that she wore her knee-high boots with no socks to work. They’re pretty new and even though she said they made her feet sweat like crazy, there wasn’t much of a stink on them. Still used “smelly feet” as an excuse to tickle them

C5A18680-6EDD-42AD-961A-A1FAEA2217BB.jpeg822B18EC-B546-4719-ABBD-324C8AE3FF96.jpeg7DAB169B-8855-42DF-8A8B-05EAA81991CC.jpegFEBFED0F-D1E5-4BD6-A2B5-51738A4A6EFB.jpeg

Attachments

• 50B455C4-60F8-4DF5-A857-ACF52041545C.jpeg
    50B455C4-60F8-4DF5-A857-ACF52041545C.jpeg
    2.8 MB · Views: 346
Last edited:
You are a lucky fella. Respect and cherish her dude, women like her don't come around every lifetime

I would love to pamper her feet. They are beautiful.

Her feet are very beautiful. You can tell her she got a Brazilian fan expecting to see her feet in sheer nylons. Does she wears them at work? Thanks man

Her feet are beautiful, and, from what little of what I can see of her face, so is she. Finding someone with such sensitive feet who enjoys having them touched is rare, treat her well! The shyness makes it twice as hot too ^^

Totally agree about the shyness lol. Check out the Youtube vid I linked. About a minute in she starts feeling self-conscious lol.

She is a dream. Thanks to you and her for the pics, etc.

Got some more cute girlfriend feet for everyone.

Pic 1: Just having a few drinks at her place before heading out. We had to be quick since her roommate's door opens into the kitchen and they could've come out at any time lol.

Pic 2: We were at my apartment's bar and I wanted to snap some pics, I guess she felt a little bolder here since she slipped her feet out of her shoes no problem.

Pics 3-5: We had dinner plans but she only had eyes for Pokemon so I thought I'd make use of the situation and snap some pics of her feet. Don't think she expected the tickling.

Let me know what you think!

63CDA87C-2546-4DF0-B40F-6F9B849D4B91.jpgd.JPGe.jpgIMG_9268.jpgIMG_9269.jpg

This went down the other week. After slipping her sockless feet outta her chucks at the park, she complained (loudly) that they were smelly just as these teens skated by. I’ve never seen her turn red so fast.

PS. Add 600% more desperation on her wide smile in pic 2, and you have a fair idea of what she looks like when her feet are tickled

Attachments

• 1547532493904.jpg
    1547532493904.jpg
    148.7 KB · Views: 139
  • FF1010DB-E633-4675-92F2-BB8EE8B2110E (1).jpg
    FF1010DB-E633-4675-92F2-BB8EE8B2110E (1).jpg
    81.2 KB · Views: 133
  • 2521F4DB-C07F-4690-B557-EC2F7654373E.jpg
    2521F4DB-C07F-4690-B557-EC2F7654373E.jpg
    75.7 KB · Views: 114
Last edited:
What's New

6/8/2024
If you need to report a post the report button is to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back