• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Ladies, is there something sinister about M/F tickling videos?

Are you suggesting that these guys abducted women or somehow forced them to take part in clips?

Do you have some evidence for this?

it has been even said on this forum that skelyrata did some non consensual stuff to Addie Junniper for example...

I know everyone has their own taste but sorry I just HAVE to say this:

"older men and younger women"? That is ABSOLUTELY DISGUSTING
your comment almost made me puke

Yeah, I've even heard of older men and younger women making sex - and outside of marriage too....shocking. I hope you manage to keep your breakfast down.

'Absolutely disgusting', youngster?

Together for 14 years now, KT (ballet dancer and occasional glamour/fetish model) and I have a 27 year age gap.

I am more than delighted if this makes you ill, and sincerely hope it tips the balance on 'almost'.

70ykpx.jpg

Friend of my mum who's in her late 30s is dating a guy in his 90s (Who's surprisingly quite mobile). First thought she was a golddigger but he has some modest little house and a tiny pension. Didn't believe it until we met them on holiday. Keep us updated on how much that brings out of you.

I think you guys are letting a comment trigger you personally when I think he means in clips the super young look with a super older creepy dude looks bad. And yeah as a model I dont need to be fetiahized because I look like a little girl. That always is off in clips. Not real life people IN CLIPS

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Hey, aesthetics matter. Always have and always will. Nothing wrong with that. I do think there is a great difference between a personal preference vs. a negative interpretation of something you're viewing. I can't speak for all, but feel reasonably qualified as a voice for the old and (particularly over the past few years!) fat guy tickling young women on video. (To be honest, most of the time I was filming the age difference was more like 8-10 years.)

Again, I don't think there's anything to say to someone who doesn't like m/f or older m/younger f. Just a preference. I don't even think there's anything to say to someone who finds the latter aesthetically creepy. People don't choose their turnoffs any more than their turnons. I only take exception to any assertion that any woman in any production of mine experienced anything against her will or that she was uncomfortable with.

Over the years, the 2 recurring queries I've received are: "How do you get women to ....?" and "What advice do you have..."

My answer always begins the same: Be professional. That means, despite what many believe, a shoot is not a session. At least not for me. Radical as it sounds, I see model/talent as a partner to help create a work, not a sexual outlet. I can't think of 5 models I worked with who did not want to do another shoot with me. If there was a model who was one and done, it's almost certainly because her material didn't sell.

The one thing I never got into as a response, but is probably most important along with the professionalism, is it's not so much about the "activity", as it is about you, the producer. Most will not work with someone they are uncomfortable with regardless of the pay. (At least not at a non-Hollywood budget type scale) Short answer is they shot repeatedly with me because they enjoyed it. Of course they were paid, because I'd think it unethical not to compensate them, when I'm going to be compensated (hopefully). Although - at least 2 models were willing to be tickled for charity - an idea we sort of came up with when the floods hit Houston, though it never materialized. Nonetheless, often the biggest challenge at my shoots was staying disciplined, because we'd have such good conversation or be having so much fun being silly, I'd have to remind myself we were actually working.

I don't see much in the way of clips m/f or otherwise, unless there's a preview on social media, but it sounds like the bar is pretty low lol. I will just say that there are many who enjoy the sadistic, control, power exchange, even torture aspect incorporated in their tickling media. Sometimes that can't be as effectively accomplished with a Christian Grey as it can with.. a grey Christian, right? I can't speak for any company that produces this, but, wouldn't that be the goal of such a company producing such? I mean "torture", "torment", even "abuse" and "humiliation" are common themes around here, so I suppose it comes back to the difference between a preference vs something assumed to be negative.

Together for 14 years now, KT (ballet dancer and occasional glamour/fetish model) and I have a 27 year age gap.

I am more than delighted if this makes you ill, and sincerely hope it tips the balance on 'almost'.

70ykpx.jpg

:bow2::bow2::bow2::laughhard:

Again, I don't think there's anything to say to someone who doesn't like m/f or older m/younger f. Just a preference. I don't even think there's anything to say to someone who finds the latter aesthetically creepy. People don't choose their turnoffs any more than their turnons. I only take exception to any assertion that any woman in any production of mine experienced anything against her will or that she was uncomfortable with.

This is my feeling really. It's completely fine not to like M/F clips (it's not even my preference!) but just because you (the viewer) decide that something looks creepy, it doesn't mean that the model feels that way. The 'I know what that girl is feeling' attitude is built on assumptions that are almost always going to be wrong. M/F clips do have a large audience too - M/F and F/M both tend to sell better than F/F clips for me. Sometimes people find it hard to accept that others like what they don't and that models generally don't need rescuing.

70ykpx.jpg

Outrageous - surely there's laws against that sort of thing!

70ykpx.jpg

WOW!

I'm pretty sure that if you look up 'mic drop' in the dictionary, this post appears.

And once again... WOW!

Question directed to ladies on TMF?

All the men rush to answer lol

Yeah, I've even heard of older men and younger women making sex - and outside of marriage too....shocking. I hope you manage to keep your breakfast down.

like I said its my opinion.....
UKtickling could be my favorite if you had more F/F tbh so

Friend of my mum who's in her late 30s is dating a guy in his 90s (Who's surprisingly quite mobile). First thought she was a golddigger but he has some modest little house and a tiny pension. Didn't believe it until we met them on holiday. Keep us updated on how much that brings out of you.

you are comparing a serious relationship with a tickle clip...
I hope you realize thats a dumb comparison?

I think you guys are letting a comment trigger you personally when I think he means in clips the super young look with a super older creepy dude looks bad. And yeah as a model I dont need to be fetiahized because I look like a little girl. That always is off in clips. Not real life people IN CLIPS

yeah people on this forum appearantly dont even know how to read LMFAO

Question directed to ladies on TMF?

All the men rush to answer lol

Yes, but not exclusively...and to be fair, since the question and responses concern 'old' male producers and how creepy (and fat) we all are, it's not surprising that some guys would respond to that - particularly since there was the suggestion that the models are unwilling participants.

If someone posted a question regarding what we all think about the ladies of the TMF and whether they are slim enough or attractive enough to appear in tickle media, I'm pretty sure we'd be seeing some female responses to that too.

like I said its my opinion.....
UKtickling could be my favorite if you had more F/F tbh so

...and you could be my favourite poster if your comments were less offensive. I guess that's just something we'll both have to live with :sadcry:

Yes, but not exclusively...and to be fair, since the question and responses concern 'old' male producers and how creepy (and fat) we all are, it's not surprising that some guys would respond to that - particularly since there was the suggestion that the models are unwilling participants.

If someone posted a question regarding what we all think about the ladies of the TMF and whether they are slim enough or attractive enough to appear in tickle media, I'm pretty sure we'd be seeing some female responses to that too.

Why did you think you were included in those descriptions? Did someone name you or you just feel like it's an apt representation?

Why did you think you were included in those descriptions? Did someone name you or you just feel like it's an apt representation?

Neither actually, but I am a male producer working with models who are sometimes on the younger side and so I feel I have some personal insight on the subject - particularly where the treatment of models is concerned. Why do you think I shouldn't respond?

If you feel that strongly about it, I'd encourage you to start that thread.

Neither actually, but I am a male producer working with models who are sometimes on the younger side and so I feel I have some personal insight on the subject - particularly where the treatment of models is concerned. Why do you think I shouldn't respond?

You're free to do what you want. I figured you maybe would link to some of your clips that feature things not being mentioned in the OP as a way to show you aren't the "typical" producer they wrote of.

Also you're not a lady, but I already said that and I guess that wasn't a good reason.

I think you may have the most replies in this thread so please, continue, m'lord. It's so refreshing to see you repeat yourself

I believe the original op didn't mention anything about asking anybody but ladies he literally said hey ladies...

This is where the male ego needs to calm down and again ego is just sense of self you do not need to insert your sense of self into a post it's directed towards females

And again once females give their opinion on this site we seem to be chastised by the men when are you guys going to realize that we have opinions that actually matter and you should probably listen to us cuz we actually run the industry if all the females got together and said we're done you would have no more tickets clips except male-on-male let's think about this for a second you value US yet treat us like we have no opinion and then once we do state our opinion you invalidate our opinion and demean us and belittle us and yet we still come back and say our opinion

So now I understand why I've talked to so many tickle models in the industry about being on the site and every one of them has left because they're sick and tired of dealing with the pigheaded dudes that do not listen and all they do is fight you guys are scaring away the females from this site by not validating their opinions! Think about it!

And yeah from a female's perspective old fat nasty sweaty dudes are discussing to have tickle sessions or film with so please at least shower if you're going to be that guy thanks!
Let me tell you it's impossible to keep laughing when you're being dripped on by sweat from stranger

It's just unsanitary
And again this is my opinion there's nothing you're going to say or do to change my opinion so you might just want to respect it honor it and say good point I understand where you're coming from and leave it at that!

Last edited:
If you feel that strongly about it, I'd encourage you to start that thread.

I don't. It was a hypothetical example to illustrate a point as I'm sure you realise.

You're free to do what you want. I figured you maybe would link to some of your clips that feature things not being mentioned in the OP as a way to show you aren't the "typical" producer they mentioned.

No, I'm satisfied that I'm neither fat nor creepy and don't feel the need to prove it. My comments are in response to offensive remarks generally directed at older male producers in these threads, the fact that it's apparently 'ok' to make derogatory comments about their physical appearance and make vague suggestions that women are being physically assaulted or co-erced into participating against their will. I understand that you may not like hearing the alternative point of view but people have the right to voice it.

Also you're not a lady, but I already mentioned that and I guess that wasn't a good reason.

As pointed out the thread is open to all - the OP said he's particularly interested to hear from ladies, not exclusively.

It's so refreshing to see you repeat yourself

Seems it's necessary sometimes ;)

I believe the original op didn't mention anything about asking anybody but ladies he literally said hey ladies...

This is where the male ego needs to calm down and again ego is just sense of self you do not need to insert your sense of self into a post it's directed towards females

Ego doesn't come into it. Whether the post is directed towards ladies or not, it's literally about (older) male producers and whether we are all fat, creepy, potential sex offenders. I accept your own experiences as a model but I also have my own experience as a non-fat/creepy/sex offender male producer to add.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

6/10/2024
Check out the TMF Chat Room for real time conversation with other community members! It's free!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** Jojo45 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back