• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Last Laugh Othala 3: Chaos’ armpits are also very ticklish (upper body tickling, F/F)

The Last Laugh

3rd Level Green Feather
Hello everyone,

Here’s part 3 of the Last Laugh Othala series. Nessa is back in the tickler’s seat and she gives Chaos an upper body workout. This scene is mostly F/F, but there’s a little bit of very discreet FM/F at the end.

The following link leads to the clip’s description and preview on my store:

<a href="http://www.clips4sale.com/728/20129109"><font size="+1">Last Laugh Othala 3</font size></a>

Previous clips in the Last Laugh Othala series:

<a href="http://www.clips4sale.com/728/20033495"><font size="+1">Last Laugh Othala 1</font size></a>
<a href="http://www.clips4sale.com/728/20107691"><font size="+1">Last Laugh Othala 2</font size></a>

Attachments

• llothala3.jpg
    llothala3.jpg
    442.9 KB · Views: 662
where in Montreal do you find these women?

I'm not sure how to answer that. Do you mean which areas of Montreal? Or rather what methods I use to find models? I don't focus on any specific places. Just Montreal in general. Model Mayhem has been a decent source of models over the years, though I also find some models through contacts (mostly models I''ve worked with before). Craigslist has been useful in a few cases, but it doesn't seem to be an option anymore. The last time I posted an ad there it got deleted for being inappropriate for the site, apparently.

I'm very glad of your come back. Your studio is absolutely my fav, wild, playfully and intelligent at the same time. I'm so tired of the stupid brutality of most of the studios.

I'm very glad of your come back. Your studio is absolutely my fav, wild, playfully and intelligent at the same time. I'm so tired of the stupid brutality of most of the studios.

Thank you, I appreciate it.

When you say brutality, do you mean tickling that's too intense? I'm sorry, I'm not quite sure I understand.

OK, my English isn't perfect.
I mean the sadistic tickling. What's about causing pain, breaking down women, humiliation and so on. What can be seen for example at TickleAbuse or UKTickling. These are the studios I'm ignoring for some time past.
It's OK even if a tickling is extremely intense, if the ticklee has some fun, not just pain.

OK, my English isn't perfect.
I mean the sadistic tickling. What's about causing pain, breaking down women, humiliation and so on. What can be seen for example at TickleAbuse or UKTickling. These are the studios I'm ignoring for some time past.
It's OK even if a tickling is extremely intense, if the ticklee has some fun, not just pain.

Your English is just fine. I just wasn't sure what you meant.

I'm not sure what to think of this. On the one hand, I do agree that things can get too far. On the other hand, I'm assuming that the models are fully willing participants, including those whose reactions may be upsetting to some people. Their reactions may simply be the result of how intense the tickling is, and not that they're in pain or otherwise being abused. Producers would risk getting in trouble if they genuinely treated their models badly.

That being said, you're well within your rights to prefer avoiding some producers that tend to release videos that you personally find unpleasant.

As for my own videos, some of them can get rather intense. And I can tell you that, while the ticklees are all willing participants, not all of them are have the time of their lives. Many definitely enjoy the experience to some extent, but for others it's a real ordeal. They're still ok getting through it, though, whether it's for the money or for the challenge of it.

My problem isn't that about what happens with the models really. I hope all studios work fairly, and don't do anything the models haven't agreed with.
My problem is what that videos want to say me. A video saying nothing else but breaking down a woman is boring for me. I can't see persons just human-animals. There are some studios working like a factory, new and new girls coming, but nothing new happens. A new video looks exactly same of the older videos.
On your videos I can see different persons and different situation. All videos are different. And - the girls are much more interesting and attractive, that can be seen at those "factory" studios.

My problem isn't that about what happens with the models really. I hope all studios work fairly, and don't do anything the models haven't agreed with.
My problem is what that videos want to say me. A video saying nothing else but breaking down a woman is boring for me. I can't see persons just human-animals. There are some studios working like a factory, new and new girls coming, but nothing new happens. A new video looks exactly same of the older videos.
On your videos I can see different persons and different situation. All videos are different. And - the girls are much more interesting and attractive, that can be seen at those "factory" studios.

I see what you mean. But to be fair, my videos don't offer that much variety either. My resources (including my creativity) are limited, so there's only so much I can do. Sure, I try to vary things, but really, how many of my clips feature, say, foot tickling in stocks? A very high percentage. It's easy to do, it works well, and as far as I can tell there are many people that enjoy that classic setup. But it's hardly original.

As for the models, I also prefer those that I get to work with to many of those seen in the videos of more popular producers. But I can only speak for myself. Producers tend to work with models that appeal to the majority of customers, and I can't blame them for that.

I can find a lot of creativity on the Last Laugh videos. I especially liked the long descriptions used to be on your homepage - I miss them.
Foot tickling also can be done various way in a wide range.
I don't know exactly what are in your videos that I like better and what differs from others. They have a special Last Laugh-feeling that can't be found anywhere else. They are never boring, because the models act not in a boring way.

I can find a lot of creativity on the Last Laugh videos. I especially liked the long descriptions used to be on your homepage - I miss them.
Foot tickling also can be done various way in a wide range.
I don't know exactly what are in your videos that I like better and what differs from others. They have a special Last Laugh-feeling that can't be found anywhere else. They are never boring, because the models act not in a boring way.

The descriptions are still available. They're on my clip store instead of my old website, but they're more or less the same. Aside from a few modifications I pretty much just copy-pasted them. Maybe they don't seem quite as long when presented separately, as opposed to all the descriptions for an entire series presented together on the same page.

Each producer has his/her own style, the same way that each person has his/her own preferences when it comes to models, ticklish reactions, restraint methods, tickling techniques, etc. My style simply happens to correspond to your personal preferences. I'm quite pleased about that.

Yes, that's it. A specific difference I noticed and try to explain (but not so easy): In a typical F/F clip strong dominant-submissive roles can be seen.
There is a helpless victim, sometimes naked, under a totally submission of the sadistic, dominant tickler. Like a dominant female cat fighting down a weaker rival. This is also can be thrilling, but after seeing the 150th clip like this, I cannot find any new and can be bored.
But, in LL clips I usually see close friends prank each other by tickling to death. For me, it's much more complicated and exciting. Also during the wildest and most extremely intense tickling, they remain friends in the screen.
And it's much more exciting for me, and closer than what tickling is in a typical human relation.
Because, if my rival or enemy is lying at me helplessly tied down, I hate her, so I certainly try to break her down and cause pain. It's simple, too simple.
But if a friend of mine is lying at me helplessly tied down, I also enjoy dominating her and tickling her to death, enjoy hearing her screams, but at the same time she is my friends, and I like her, and after the session we will say goodbye by squeezing each other strongly - this is much more interesting and complicated. What fits in a friendship? What is to trust my friend.
(I hope I don't annoy you with my improvised argument.)

Just one more about the description: The age of the models was published on the website, but isn't on c4s. Is it a new policy, or some models didn't want to publish their age? For me it's an interesting information.

What's New

5/13/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the most tickling clips in one place on the web!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back