• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

lees: do you still try to escape when tied up?

SadCuzNotTcklsh

2nd Level Red Feather
So you are tied up and know you can't go anywhere. And you know are going to be tickled.
Throughout the session do you try to escape or cover yourself up, even though you can't. What makes you try to escape when you know from the beginning that you can't? Is it instinctual? Do you give up trying after a certain period of time?

:popcorn:

Yup, I find it adds to the fun of it. Then again I'm a wise ass even while being the lee, so trying to cover and evade while bound is more of a physical incarnation of my personality. Oh and when the ler is REALLY getting me good, then I try to escape in earnest, which usually makes me more ticklish.

It's not really a thing one can control. The mind consciously probably knows the chance of escape is little to none, but the body still reacts involuntarily.

I've never been tied up so far, so I'm not sure. But I would expect that I wouldn't try to escape if I was tied up and tickled.

It's entirely involuntary. I love nothing more than Zac tying me up so I can't escape at all, and tickling me to/beyond my limits - but no matter how much I love it, my hands are always trying to pull free.

Yes, I still try to escape when Goddess Shelly has tied me up and is tickling me. That makes it more fun, to illustrate my helplessness by futile attempts to escape. She usually says, "Where are you going? Nowhere! What can you do about it? Nothing!" :woman:

Never been tied up but I have been immobilized, and yeah: even when there's no hope of moving my abdomen or feet out of range of her fluttering fingers, still my body (due to no decision-making on my part) instinctively undergoes those futile gestures of evasion, perversely amusing the tickler even further and encouraging her to prolong the experience more than if I managed to stay still.

I always try to cover/protect myself. I know im tied up and completely helpless but I think its a reaction. I even try to get free or pull my arms down/close my legs/wiggle my feet away when I'm strapped to devices that have been made to keep the victim 100% completely immobile.. lol...

Since I don't get a chance to use this line, I'm posting again just to do so...

"A little fight in you... I like that." Ah... Can't pass up an applicable Joker quote.

Yep and sometimes I get out of situations where he thinks I can't. Like he now knows I can undo ankle cuffs with my feet. I also have pretty flexible wrists that can slip out of bondage if you don't cuff or tie me tight enough. People have seen me escape at gatherings/parties.

Yep and sometimes I get out of situations where he thinks I can't. Like he now knows I can undo ankle cuffs with my feet. I also have pretty flexible wrists that can slip out of bondage if you don't cuff or tie me tight enough. People have seen me escape at gatherings/parties.

I've done that once or twice. It's always fun to see the look on their face when they realize a limb's come free.

It's entirely involuntary. I love nothing more than Zac tying me up so I can't escape at all, and tickling me to/beyond my limits - but no matter how much I love it, my hands are always trying to pull free.

Same here... if you delete "Zac," that is (though I'm sure Zac would be awesome too). :)

Your body is naturally going to try and protect itself, which is where those glorious sore bondage muscles come from. (My favorite part of that night or the next day.) But I've been told that I don't fight as hard when I'm in bondage, presumably because I know I'm not going anywhere. At some point your body becomes exhausted and you just kinda give up. Then the movement is less about trying to get away and more about just having your body manipulated.

So you are tied up and know you can't go anywhere. And you know are going to be tickled.
Throughout the session do you try to escape or cover yourself up, even though you can't. What makes you try to escape when you know from the beginning that you can't? Is it instinctual? Do you give up trying after a certain period of time?

YES!!! i always struggle, i can't help it, IT TiCKLES!!! :laughhard:
xoxo

I always try to cover/protect myself. I know im tied up and completely helpless but I think its a reaction. I even try to get free or pull my arms down/close my legs/wiggle my feet away when I'm strapped to devices that have been made to keep the victim 100% completely immobile.. lol...

It's so interesting that one's natural instinct can't change. Even wen you know you can't go anywhere, you still try to...

YES!!! i always struggle, i can't help it, IT TiCKLES!!! :laughhard:
xoxo

-----------------------

really???????????????/ SURPRISE- finally emailed you :):):):) so sorry for life and it's interruptions :):):):)

Uhhh....hell yeah! LOL, I'm not one to just lay there and take it without some kind of struggle, it's not in my nature.

Yes, like others have said, the attempts to escape are mostly involuntary :). I also like to give my Ler a hard time getting me into my restraints in the first place :D. I'll try to curl up or sit on my hands, so he ends up having to grab my wrists or ankles, and pull them over to the corners of the beds to attach the cuffs :D. I like to pretend there's hope...until the last cuff is fastened. Even after, there is a part of my brain that apparently thinks if I try hard enough to escape, I will...hasn't worked out too well yet :D

When my victums struggle while hopelessly bound, it just excites me even more!!!

Totally can't help it. I squirm as much as the restraints will allow and even beg [to no avail] to be let out. I love it :D

Door 44 Productions
What's New

6/5/2024
The TMF Welcome forum has a place for you to say hello to us! Take a moemnt and say Hi.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back