• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Lees: Fighters vs Passive

marcusb

Verified
Lees: Fighters vs Passive

I often wonder what the difference between lees that fight to get away when tickled vs those that hardly fight and/or don't even try to get away.

For example, I know of a few, and I've seen a few, who are hysterical laughing, can't breathe and say it is pure torture (and claim they don't like it) yet when you tickle them they don't try to fend you off much if at all. They don't even try to grab your hands or squirm their foot away. I'm not talking about those who get weak and CAN'T fight you off... just that don't attempt it.

On the other end of the scale, I know two people who love to be tied up and tickled to their wits end yet if they are not tied down they will fight you off as if their life depended on it.

Just makes me wonder what goes on in the mind of the non-fighter... why don't they defend themselves?

This is something I think about a lot as well. I'm part of the latter group you mentioned. I love it to death, but I fight HARD when tickled. It's along the same lines of holding up my arms or holding my feet still if I want to be tickled, but then pulling away or curling up last second even if I realllly want it. Weird psychological things I suppose!

I'm in the latter group. I LOVE it, can't get enough of it, but I'll fight to the end of the earth. I'm able to stay still while unbound, if its requested or insisted upon, but my natural reaction is to struggle, and fight, and be a huge smartass the entire time. XD

I am totally a fighter if I am tickled. That's why I am usually a ler :)

that is a good question, people that fight off even though they love it, it's because it's typically a natural reaction to fight it, it doesn't mean they don't love it, they're just doing that on instinct.. but as for those who don't fight off but they hate it... that's a good question why they don't fight... perhaps they think they're so ticklish that it's not worth fighting because they won't be able to get away so they just sit back and take it and hope you stop soon...

I think for the most part I'm a good lee in terms of not fighting too much. Yet I have fought like crazy too lol. So I guess there's a balance somewhere in there lol. I don't need to be restrained much, but then again depending on the situation it may be best for the ler's interest and safety, cause if I kick out their teeth or inflict a black eye I'm not responsible :D.

To me, the fight is part of the fun -- that imposition of will, my will over someone else's: You're not going anywhere. You will laugh. You will experience these ministrations I am lavishing all over your body. You won't be able to stand it but (within established limits, obviously) you can't do anything about it except take it.

So, no offense, but if the lee is lying there like a limp giggly fish who could just as well be restrained with wet toilet tissue there's just no fire fueling it. :p

I'd like to see a psychological study on this topic - and help conduct it

marcusb, great topic! While most girls I've tickled of course resisted, I can think of a few who, to my amazement, simply sat and took it. When a ticklee is passive, is it because the tickling simply drains her energy? Or is the reason a girl does not fight back psychological, something to do with a woman feeling it would be un-ladylike to pull away?

Because if i fought, even though my body wants to, i could potentially hurt the one tickling (Master) and i certainly do not want that at all. So, it's a certain level of psychological control, difficult as it is.

I'm with a lot of other people on this thread. I love tickling to death, but I'll fight you to the end. I can even escape out of bondage,I've done it multiple times, and I get a huge thrill from escaping. You really have to know how to tie me, so I won't escape. Now I have to say that I also get a huge rush from the fighting. I love making my ler fight for it. Plus fighting usually gives the motivation to try/ punish me harder(I'm sure you can now imagine how much worse the tickling was after I manged to pull my arm out of bondage and try to undo the other)

I'm with a lot of other people on this thread. I love tickling to death, but I'll fight you to the end. I can even escape out of bondage,I've done it multiple times, and I get a huge thrill from escaping. You really have to know how to tie me, so I won't escape. Now I have to say that I also get a huge rush from the fighting. I love making my ler fight for it. Plus fighting usually gives the motivation to try/ punish me harder(I'm sure you can now imagine how much worse the tickling was after I manged to pull my arm out of bondage and try to undo the other)

i could also see you being encouraged to ler the one tickling you as you escape the bonadage aswell...

but back to the topic, i love being tickled but i will fight every second i can.. this might include holding the laughter as much as i can to simply wiggling about and rolling over...

i have wiggled out of bondage a few times, even broke a bed frame.. though once my strength goes it's pretty much lay there and take it lol

I'm not a fighter because I love it! Even when it is making me craaaazy... so far I've only safe worded with one person. You know who you are. :0)

I enjoy the tickle experience so much that I really don't fight it, but I will laugh my you know what off, and I find women that can do the same very fun. But everyone has their style, and thats cool. Fighter, passive, giggly, or silent weezes. I can have fun with them all.

Interesting question.
I am neither a lee or ler, but prefer a different fetish, if you will, and am a submissive and do not fight. It has never been necessary for me to be tied up in order to be fullfilled (I lack a better term, for it seems least crude).
For me personally, it's the ability to remain in control of yourself, even though you are relinquishing it to someone else. That seems like a contradictory statement, but really, to think in terms of tickling, it's the ability to let someone freely poke and prod you and give you that loss of control to enjoy such pleasures, but being able to remain in control of yourself so as not to swat them away for fight back. It's impulse control, which is a big part of my fetish.

i don't know if that helps, but I figured I'd give it a shot :)

Last edited:
PASSION!

That is VITAL in the world of sexual fetishes (well everything really) BUT if you don't have passion about what you are doing, then you must not really love it, huh?
Good point my friend!

To me, If they laugh out loud, fight to hold it in, or even are the silent lee (the lee's who are squirmer's, but quiet, yet are still very much ticklish) it dosent matter. If the Lee IS ticklish, and I know she is, she could be a screamer, or a squirmer and she enjoyed it, then I'd be 100% happy, an would more than gladly tickle =P

It's definitely about the control. I love it but whenever I get tickled my body tells me to get away and I do everything I can to. I guess it'd be more of a mental thing gotta overcome your natural instincts

I elbow-drop & throat-punch. I can 'Hadouken' pretty well too. NBD. :flex:

I will fight you with every Ninja move I have until I'm worn out (that takes a while), then I'm a desperate lover.
So I have been known to warn "if you tickle me and i like you, you better be ready, 'cause it turns me into a wild minx!

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/13/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the most tickling clips in one place on the web!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back