• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Ler or Lee

Lee, Ler, or both

• Lee

Votes: 15 17.2%
  • Ler

Votes: 29 33.3%
  • Both

Votes: 42 48.3%

• Total voters
featherfingers said:
Giggles32, I have got to get to know you better!

Why thank you featherfingers you are too sweet! Then I have got to know you better also!

I have always loved being your Lee but I also love being your Ler, fitnesstickle!

I am ler, but sometimes don't mind being a lee

and steph, if yours nails are legendary, then my techniques are the legend of legends!!!!:p

Come to me baby...
XOXO

natural tickler said:
I am ler, but sometimes don't mind being a lee

and steph, if yours nails are legendary, then my techniques are the legend of legends!!!!:p

I'm both. I love tickling, and Iam also very ticklish, so any time I tickle a woman, she can easily get me back. I will/would also happily switch if she wanted to, but dont think I'd he happy just being a complete lee. I like to have some fun doing the tickling too!:D

Mitch

I am spoiled by Thunder because he is not ticklish so I get all the tickles! Giggle! Giggle! Lucky me!:D

i prefer to be LER, but I will always take my turn as lee. it's only fair, right?

:tickle: I am a ler, and I love tickling my girlfriend. Her feet are a size 6 and she loves to be tickled!

i'm a ler, i don't mind being a lee because i don't think it's fair to be doing the torment and not let anyone do it back so if you tickle someone you should let them do it back, it just doesn't happen to much to me and i prefer to be the ler so i consider myself a ler

I'd have to say mostly lee , but can be ler to other female lee's .Also the quick tickle to my fiancee to get him to tickle me :devil:

Pure Ler :devil: Not all that ticklish myself but just can't help myself when it comes to a pair of bare soles. :eek: I love the squealing, giggling, laughing and begging of my bound lee. Start slow then start in with a mad tickling frenzy before turning it sensual then....well....depends on the lee ;)

What's New

5/15/2024
The TMF Links forum keeps you updated on tickling sites all around the web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back