• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Lets arrange a dinner in NYC

the_Baron

1st Level Orange Feather
it seems that lots of folks have been expressing an interest to get together and meet one another.

so i'm tossing this out and seeing how it is received:

how about a "get to know you/good to see you again" dinner in mid-february? if the response is sufficient, i'll make arrangements as we get closer to the date.

i'm suggesting thursday, february 12th, at a midtown location to be agreed upon later.

whether you live in the City, commute into it for work, or happen to be visiting then - think about it and let me know.

lets start 2004 with a giggle!

also, if someone else would like to assist with the organization, please let me know.

thanks!

Excellent! Another dinner on Manhattan island would be splendid! Do let us know how it goes.

dvnc

Dinner in NY

Funny, I was gonna post soemthing about wanting to know if any NY gatherings or dinners were going on. Im in!!! Would like to finally meet some of the people on here they all seem very nice. Keep me posted!!!

I would be interested in attending a dinner in NYC. I'll check back here to see when it's planned. As of now, February 12 looks good.

Hey guys, me and my girlfriend ginger would love to join for a night out in the City, we're from northern NJ. Only, if possible make it in January, because my classes start in MD on January 26th. Would love to meet everyone. Later

im interested :) im from rhode island, though, so if it happens, would anyone be able to give me directions to the place from grand central?

(im so excited, ive never been to a gathering!)

~clair

hey clair -

i'll be in touch with you and get it all straightened out. we've already had some PM's so i'll just do it thru there. but keep in mind, this isn't a gathering for play time (don't get me wrong, that can always be a possibility) - it is really just a dinner. but check your PM and we'll chat.

my 1st

Hey clair!! this is actually my 1st too and im a little excited my self..hope yr trip in is nice and easy....cya there Rob.

hmmm. so far it looks like we may get 6 or so people. clair is unable to make it.

shall we still try to make a go of it?

Lets' Try To Make A Go Of It

I am a strong possible for February 12 Thursday.

Lets' set a dinner up.

ticklernyc

Hot diggity Dog!

I am so very much there!

Is there an e-mail list I can get on for details and updates.. or is here the only answer?

radio -

i guess i'll have to coordinate and post detial here sooner than later. nice to know you'll be coming!

I'll be out of the country on 2/12, but it's a great idea. Good luck and good times.

Count me 90 percent in

Depending on life.. I will make one of these

:)

I'm still planning to come, though I expect to catch up with everyone late as I'll be coming from a cultural event downtown in the earlier evening. I hope everything's still on track, and I'm glad to see some new names have combined with the familiar ones.

dinner

still waiting for the when n where this is happening...soon maybe???

STAY TUNED:

details will be posted here tomorrow. we're still on for the 12th.

And now, for the details....................

okay fine tickle people: based on suggestions from the honorable Work_in_Progress and Milagros, i have reserved a table for our dinner and drinks, at Jack's Restaurant.

Jacks is conveniently located at 147 West 40th Street, in midtown manhattan. it is just off Broadway. the telephone number is: 212-869-8300.

i've told them we'd have approximately 8 people (although they will accomodate more if necessary). the 8, so far, are:

scooby6993, milagros, work_in_progress, radio45, ticklernyc, fftickler, the_Baron (you go Baron), and the wonderful lady, giggles.

the reservation is in my name: "Brad"; set for 6:30 pm. you may eat or drink as much or as little as you wish. there are no required minimums.

Live Long & Tickle

Thanks, Baron. Reminder, I'll just be poking my head in for the tail end, if you're even still there, coming from an event in the Village that starts at 6. So you shouldn't wait for me, either at the beginning or at the end. And if I get diverted and don't make it there, my greetings and good wishes go with you.

What's New

5/26/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday evening at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back