• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

LI MUNCH Hosted by Mistress Mia

MistressMia

Verified
This MUNCH will be rescheduled due to undesirable weather for sat jan 24th. :( A date in the very near future will be announced. Stay tuned! ;)

Hello Folks,
Happy New Year! I really miss my Long Island tickle family so I'm going to host a MUNCH (with a possibility of playtime).

Date: Sat January 24th 2015
Time: 2p-4p

Cost: about $15 bucks at the venue

POSSIBLE PLAYTIME will be after the Munch (which is the meet & greet portion) it can end there... OR... if some of us are feeling extra ambitious, we can move it to a local hotel room. The hotel cost will be split among you (those going to the hotel whether participating or just watching). I volunteer to be the Ler or lee to start the mood. I will have monitor with me if we do go to a hotel. NOTE: Playtime at hotel (if it happens) is for those 21 and older ONLY, however, you are welcome to attend the Munch portion and meet everyone.

I'm encouraging other female lee's and Ler's to come and join me and get to know your fellow LI Tickle neighbors. You never know, I've been accused of being a tickle cupid before. lol

So to re-cap:
The Munch will take place in a public venue. After some chitchat, snacks and refreshments, some will say goodbye and some may stay for some playtime. Who knows? But the possibility is there. My definition of playtime is a "group setting" of more than three people. If a group setting is not going to happen, then I can make myself available for a private paid session if that is more to your liking.

Rule of thumb:
We must patron the place we gather at so bring $ for a bite or a beverage, so we don't get kicked out. Bring extra cash if you thing you may want to play. (CASH ONLY)

Anyone taking the LIRR:
I can give you a ride from the train station to wherever we end up and back to the station. I can fit up to three passengers comfortably in my Jeep. You must let me know you're definitely coming to secure your spot. The station I will meet you at will depend on where the venue is so I will let you know once I figure that out. Please email me directly if you need a ride. [email protected]

Let's make this happen! Who's coming? Respond to thread please for head count. I'll plan many more of these if I get the support.

xo,
Mia

Last edited:
Hello Milagros,
Thank you for signing up. You're the best! I know you'll need a ride from the train station too, so I'll save you a seat as well. :)

Looking forward to seeing you again. xo

Hello Milagros,
Thank you for signing up. You're the best! I know you'll need a ride from the train station too, so I'll save you a seat as well. :)

Looking forward to seeing you again. xo
That's great! Looking forward to seeing you again, too. :xpulcy:

Always excellent to see you doing a Long Island munch!

Hello Mia

Long time no talk! I hope you have been well and I wish you a Happy New Year! This gathering may be doable for me since its going to be practically in my backyard!!! I look forward to finally meeting you after all of this time as well as all of my fellow ticklephiles!!! :)

Hello Mia

Long time no talk! I hope you have been well and I wish you a Happy New Year! This gathering may be doable for me since its going to be practically in my backyard!!! I look forward to finally meeting you after all of this time as well as all of my fellow ticklephiles!!! :)

Jetergirl!!! Hey Doll! I'm so happy that you're coming! We've been trying to meet for so long now... It looks like it's finally gonna happen! I'm very excited... see you soon! xoxoxo

Im definitely trying to work it into my crazy schedule! Cant wait to meet you!!! xoxo

What's New

5/15/2024
The TMF Links forum keeps you updated on tickling sites all around the web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back