• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Lilly's warm-up session

Hmmmm..

That's fucking hot.

Question: During a session at Passive Arts how nude to the lee's get?

Hmmmm..

I figured that, but they can go topless?

Hey can I pm you a question that I'm curious about?

Attire during tickling session

Mistress Feral,

You said women must wear panties. What is the minimum a guy must wear? Would bikini briefs be OK? I assume there is no nudity from what you said.
Please let me know your policy. Thanks.

Questions for Mistress Feral

Mistress Feral,

I have heard what a great tickler you are and how much fun people have had with you. I intend to go to PA this summer for a one on one session (hopefully with you). Five questions: 1) Will you be there this summer? 2) During a session, I thought it might be adventuresome to be naked during the experience (all ticklish parts are exposed). Is that OK? 3) Do you prefer roleplay or just straight forward tickling? 4) I thought about a 2 on 1 scenario. Do you prefer to work alone or would it be OK if someone else helped in the torture? 5) Finally, I read the Marquis bondage table is a great piece of equipment (spread eagle and helpless). Do you recommend that device or do you have a personal favorite? Sorry for all the questions. I am just very interested. I think the experience could be a lot of fun. Thanks again.

I've heard about your tickling skills too, Mistress Feral. You're earning quite a reputation. I love the way you describe your tickling fetish on the Passive Arts website. Great picture by the way. Thanks for sharing.

Damn, those are hot! :woot: Thanks for posting the pics! :D

Oh this was so cute Mistress!
The Goddess and our adorable entourage met these two lovely ladies the night before the PA party at the DV8 bash. Lily was slave-collared and being led on a chain by Mistress Feral. Lily quietly said to me, "I'm terrified." Oh this will be your first? I asked her. She nodded. "Don't worry," I said, patting her arm. "I've partied with most of these guys before, I promise you'll be perfectly safe." The guys damn near fell over themselves to meet them~it was adorable--afterwards they couldn't stop talking about the girls, "OMG, they were so HOT!" :bunny:

Mistress must have done a good job, because Lily held up like a champ!
XOXO

hmm...

those pictures don't come close to demonstrating how incredibly tickled i was.... your fingernails are insanity!!!!!! <3 Lilly

Welcome to TMF, Lilly. Awesome tickling pictures of yourself and the lovely Mistress Feral!

Mitch

Great photos Mistress.
Little Lilly, it looks like alot of fun tickling you.
:veryhappy :cool2: :smilestar :devil2:

Just have to say, that not only is Lily a beauty and a sweetheart but she has this one spot on her back....................heehhhe, happy hunting!!!!

And Mistress F.....be still my heart!!!!!!

Thank you ladies again. Both Saturday and Sunday were a blast!!!!!!

See you soon.

ahhh!

you let the cat out of the bag... now my back is in for some serious trouble :shock: hehe ~lilly

Bidding auction to begin!!!

What do I hear for knowing the exact spot on Lily's back? Any takers? hehehehee. Just kidding babe. I had fun finding it myself, I wouldn't want to take away the pleasure from others.

bellystrokes said:
Bidding auction to begin!!!

What do I hear for knowing the exact spot on Lily's back? Any takers? hehehehee. Just kidding babe. I had fun finding it myself, I wouldn't want to take away the pleasure from others.
Yeah me.............oh you were just kidding...................bummer.................. :Grrr:

Question

Very interesting thread and great pictures. I would love to know what Lilly was wearing and better yet, not wearing when she was lead in on her chain by her Mistress.

Thanks again for sharing the experience and the pictures.

Last edited:
Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/18/2024
The vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is still open! Vote in the GFA forum today!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back