• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

LOOKING FOR A OLDER,STRONG,MAN TO MAKE ME GO BAREFOOT AND PUNISH MY FEET//////

Not old, but strong and could definitely punish you.

Hello and welcome. Hope you "enjoy" your visits. Quick question. How much older is "older"? LOL.

If I swim to the UK, you will know I am strong....You will just have to take my word about the older part! NOW, TAKE OFF THOSE SHOES AND SOCKS AND GET INTO THOSE STOCKS!!!!

Older yes , and strong enough to strap you down and subject your poor helpless bare feet to hours of the most exquisite tickle torture.

I just looked at your pics in your profile. You shouldn't have any problem!

Yeah, seriously, how are you having any trouble at ALL finding guys to provide this service? I'm strong, I'm older, and I would LOVE to put your bare feet through some punishment! :D

If I swim to the UK, you will know I am strong....You will just have to take my word about the older part! NOW, TAKE OFF THOSE SHOES AND SOCKS AND GET INTO THOSE STOCKS!!!!

yes sir but can i keep my socks on please its cold?? hee hee

all of a sudden i see a whole load of new british members!

i wonder if the OP's face resembles this in anyway...

Coolface.jpg

Not Punish, WORSHIP your FEET! Yum! :)

BTW, I like red and black nail polish. :D

Having seen your photo album "me", I would love to oblige you. :feets:
Alas, I am on the other side of the Atlantic Ocean. :(

I get the foot punishing part. That's pretty straightforward.

What's got me scratching my head is the "make me go barefoot" part. What do you propose, somebody hide all of your shoes and socks? Force you at gunpoint, perhaps? :illogical

Lol well it means I want someone to confiscate my shoes and socks and if I wear them then pull them off and take them away hee hee

If you were mine, I would have you barefoot always and ready for tickles

I think you should have several older ler's gang tickling you at the same time!:))

Big question how would you like your feet punished? S&M styles or good old fashion tickling? If I was I'm the UK u would never wear shoes or socks again and be extremely healthy due to all the laughter!

Blossom, I'm older and strong, I will strap your legs down remove your shoes and socks, hiding them away from you to make sure your feet remain bare until I have finished with them. Your poor defencles bare feet will be tickle punished for hours. I have seen your pictures and you look amazing, your feet are gorgeous and need to be tickled daily.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/14/2024
If you ned to report a post, click the report button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back