• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Lord of the Wrongs, Scene 4 (sex and violence)

Low_Roads

4th Level Black Feather
... in which our hero takes to the saddle (but misses his horse)...

Lord of the Wrongs

Scene 4: “The Road to Whordor”.​

Fade in. EXTERIOR. It’s a bright morning on the borders of The Spire. Grandstaff surveys Dildo and the girls, who are on the verge of departing.

Grandstaff: Keep to the path as far as possible. By the end of the day, you should reach the camp grounds of Smirkwood.

Dildo looks disgruntled. All the girls are on horseback, but he’s on foot.

Dildo: What’s the deal? Don’t I get a pony ride?

Grandstaff: I’m afraid there’s been a shortage. Hardon’s need for horses is as great as his need for women. (confidentially to Dildo) He must satisfy many appetites, you see. I was fortunate to find this many mounts.

Dildo: (not mollified) Oh. That makes me feel much better. C’mon, then. Let’s get this show on the road.

With Dildo in the lead, the party sets off into the wild. Montage: Dildo and company cross a wide variety of landscapes – forests, snow-capped mountains, deserts, jungles, etc.

Floozie: (as they finally enter a lakeside clearing) Hey Dildo! It’s way past noon! Can’t we take a break?

Dildo: (dirty, disheveled and disgusted) What’s the matter, hon? Am I pushing you too hard?

Humpie: Oh, don’t be that way! Look! We packed a picnic lunch. (she holds up a covered wicker basket.)

Floozie: (with a teasing smile) Yeah. Wouldn’t you like to see what’s underneath the cloth?

Dildo: I gotta confess, I’ve been drooling for a taste. Okay, everybody get down!

They all dismount and soon a merry picnic is underway. Some of the girls sunbathe on blankets, while others frolic in the water or play with a Frisbee.

Dildo: This must be the camping ground Grandstaff mentioned. I guess we won’t do any more mounting today.

Gropie: (lasciviously) Awww, and I was counting on it! Sure you’re not in the mood, Dildo?

Dildo: (with a leering smile) Guess I could manage some time in the saddle! C’mon!

Gropie: (as they head for tall grass) Is it really true what they say about Throbbits?

Dildo: You’ll find out soon enough!

Dildo and Gropie disappear from view. Slow fade out.

Fade in. It’s now nighttime. The girls huddle together for warmth.

Loosie: Man, it gets cold out here!

Afrodo: Yeah! If I had balls, they’d be frozen off.

Pan to Dildo, who stands away from the group, shivering.

Dildo: (teeth chattering) Speaking of which, how’s about making room for me under those blankets!

Afrodo: No way! You want to get warm, build us a fire like we asked!

Dildo: What do I look like, a Boy Scout? It’s not my fault no one remembered to pack matches.

Humpie: (pointing) Well, there’s a glow coming from that direction, so someone’s got a campfire.

Loosie: Yeah. Go borrow a burning log or something.

Dildo: But it’s so far from the trail. Grandstaff said not to wander off!

Loosie: And you always do what Daddy tells you, right? (to the other girls) Aw, I’ll bet he’s too scared to check it out!

Afrodo: He sho’ ain’t much of a man!

Dildo: (his back up) Is that what you think? Then I’ll just have to prove how wrong you are! (to himself) Probably a bunch of weary travelers, same as us. No need to worry. I won’t be in any danger. (disgusted) Damn, I got whipped in a hurry!

Dildo creeps off in the direction of the flickering light. He makes his way to a clearing where three huge bikers crowd around a roaring campfire, devouring meat off the bone. Dildo is soon close enough to read the club name on their jackets: The Trolls.

Dildo: ...ahem!...(in a squeaking voice) Excuse me, guys. (the three slowly turn to face him.) I don’t mean to disturb your meal or anything, but do you think you could see your way clear to lend us...

One of the bikers shifts position, and Dildo now notices what sort of meat is roasting on the spit: tattered scraps clinging to a human skull. The biker gestures toward it.

Dildo: (hurriedly) Oh, no thanks! I really don’t want any head right now. Sorry I bothered you...

First Biker: Well, well, well! What have we here, gents?

Second Biker: Looks like breakfast, Sid. We can eat ‘im tomorrow!

Third Biker: A scrawny thing like that? He don’t look like breakfast to me.

Second Biker: No?

Third Biker: No! He looks like dessert! We can eat ‘im tonight!

The bikers rise and hulk towards Dildo. Unexpectedly, the girls enter the clearing.

Afrodo: What the hell’s takin’ you so long?

They stop dead at the sight of the bikers.

First Biker: Now this is what I calls dessert! Feast your eyes, boys! A sweet sight, and no mistake!

Second Biker: You said it! Why, I could eat ‘em raw, right here!

First Biker: Naw, you need ta butter ‘em up good first!

Third Biker: I say sit on their faces! That’ll tenderize ‘em!

The girls, far from being terrified, are excited by these suggestions. Dildo, with his back to them, doesn’t notice. The bikers close in.

Grandstaff: (off-screen) Hands off my investment, assholes!

There is the roar of a blazing machine-gun, and the bikers’ bodies twitch with the impact of scores of fired bullets. Soon, all three lie in a lifeless, bleeding pile. Grandstaff enters, bearing the smoking weapon.

Grandstaff: A good thing I decided to check on you. Who knows what these louts might have done!

Gropie: We had a pretty good notion!

Floozie: Yeah! Couldn’t you have waited half an hour?

Grandstaff: (very stern) I didn’t finance this expedition so you could get your jollies being mauled by the Troll Patrol! You’re heading for Bare-Adore, remember? I’d appreciate it if you did so with a minimum of marring bruises.

A chorus of disappointed moaning.

Grandstaff: You might as well make use of this fire tonight. In the morning, after a hardy breakfast, I’m sure you’ll have a brighter outlook.

Ditzee: And whatta we use for food? We ate it all at lunch!

A wicked leer splits Grandstaff’s face as his gaze shifts down to the slaughtered bikers.

All: Yuck!!!

Fade out.

End of Scene 4.​

Next week – Scene 5: “Mountin’ Men”.

Link to Scenes 1 & 2: http://www.tickletheater.com/showthread.php?p=335385#post335385
Link to Scene 5: http://www.tickletheater.com/showthread.php?p=340561#post340561

Last edited:
Bwahaha! The troll scene LBHified! Hardon, the Troll Patrol, and a smoking gun! All awesome, I laughed my arse off. Can't wait for more!

~K

LBHified! :laughing: That's cute! Thanks, Karen!

Most of the incidents for this satire will come from The Hobbit rather than LoTR. The plots of those latter novels were just too tangled and non-linear to successfully parody (by me, at least), especially in a screenplay-length format. Inspiration will come, however, from a wide range of Tolkien sources... I'm an egalitarian thief!

*quickly looks up "egalitarian"

:D Glad I could do somethin' right. Always fun to make up a new word, especially when it has a person's name/s-n in it!! XD

And don't worry, most of us who are LOTR fans are also aquainted of the story of Hobbit, at least at a basic enough level to know who your spoofer characters are supposed to be. Loved the Troll Patrol, buddy!

~K

All I can say is that the image of Gandalf with automatic weapons will forever be with me reading or watching Tolkien. And that makes my day so bright. XD

My grateful thanks, HDS!:super_hap I like to throw in a few anachronistic elements into the mix. They help the story feel like something other than just a rote retelling of the original with funny names!

This is a great piece. "Time for dinner..."
"HANDS OFF aNUSES!!!"
"Graaaahhh! No!!!" bullets rain upon the trolls.

Or a turd in the bowl, eh? ;)

Have you just deleted your post, or am I seeing things?

You have!

Journia, it's all your fault.
You upset LBH.

Now you're up to your neck in it.

No no... I misplaced one. The post I deleted was intended for Journia's story thread. I'm a bit punchy tonight...

Not to worry. I only ever hurt myself. And happily I'm not very vicious...

What's New

6/15/2024
If you need to report a post the report button is on its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** Jojo45 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back