• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Losing his Dignity f/m

wrestlingclown

TMF Regular
Dr. Mark Woodforde was a well respected member of the faculty, a dignified man in his fifties who had established his academic credentials over many years with scores of published scientific papers and books as well as awards. He wore a distinguished beard and looked just like what one might expect of a college professor. Nevertheless, his wife divorced him and married a robust salesman as soon as his twin sons were old enough to leave home and go to an out of state college.

His marriage had been one of little passion. Lovemaking gradually declined from 3 times a week to 3 times a month to never. Sarah was a pretty petite woman, but Mark always had to fantasize about other woman to get aroused for her. He was more turned on by big ladies or women with outrageously-sized breasts and buttocks. People thought Mark and Sarah made a cute couple because of their similar social backgrounds. Moreover, Mark was of slight stature, barely topping 5'9 and 150 pounds, and that was the proper size for this marriage match. If Mark would have married a woman he truly desired, it would have seemed undignified to his social circle, so he chose social acceptance over his cock's natural urge.

Mark thought he would never find another woman to share his bed again. But his department's new secretary stirred his old neglected passion. She was everything he always wanted. She was a country gal from south Georgia who stood taller than he did by 3 inches and outweighed him by 50 pounds, but she was not fat at all--she simply had big bones and a strong substantial back. Actually, she towered over Mark by 6 inches because she always wore 3 inch spiked high heels which she clumsily stumbled about on. She was a blonde amazon with a big sexy piece of ass and medium-sized breasts. She had an attractive face, though some men might debate over whether it could be referred to as beautiful. Kay was 20 years younger than Mark and desperate to get married for her large size intimidated most of her potential boyfriends. So she was flattered when Mark charmed her in his dignified way, and she agreed to begin dating him. Other faculty members snickered behind Mark's back at this apparently odd match.

Mark didn't tell Kay why he was so attracted to her. He didn't tell her he lusted her for her big sexy ass. He didn't tell her that he liked the thought that she might just be stronger than he was. Instead, he repeatedly told her she was a very beautiful woman--words she enjoyed hearing. Before long, they were sleeping together. Mark grabbed Kay's ass while he fucked her missionary style. He caressed and sucked her breasts when she was on top. Mark never made a sound durng sex for that would be undignified. By contrast, Kay moaned as loudly as a hooker faking it, though she was really experiencing orgasms with frequency. Mark was experienced, and Kay was clumsy by comparison.

Mark asked Kay to marry him one day. Kay shook with excitement, said yes, and madly gave him hugs and kisses. That night, while laying naked under the covers, Kay wanted to reward Mark.

"Is there anything special you'd like me to do?" she asked.

Mark recalled asking his first wife to tie him down on one occasion early in their relationship. She declined, saying it was too perverted and undignified. Now, Mark became aroused, realizing that Kay could fulfill desires he'd been denied for so long.

"Sit on my chest," Mark said, chickening out of his request for bondage. It was the next best thing he could think of.

"Really, you'd like that," she said with a big smile on her face.

"Yes, facing away."

"I'm surprised at you, Mark. I always thought you were kind of a stick in the mud and wouldn't go for something like that."

Nevertheless, she complied. Mark got excited looking at her big backside close up. It was so large it made him feel small, helpless, weaker than her. It even scared him a little. Kay just sat on him, doing nothing, and Mark wondered when she would begin stroking his penis.

"How long do you want me to sit here?" she asked.

"Aren't you going to play with my dingus?" Mark asked.

"You didn't say to do that."

Mark didn't know whether she was playing dumb or just teasing, but she rubbed his penis--not very effectively because she still didn't know how to give a good handjob. Mark slid down until his face was under Kay's ass and started using his tongue and fingers on her pussy. She moaned and gyrated. Mark realized he was in the most undignified position he'd ever experienced. Kay made him feel inferior, yet he loved it.

For weeks Mark and Kay periodically enjoyed their chest and face-sitting sessions, always followed by rigorous missionary posture sex to re-instill the proper dignity of the relationship. Mark considered requesting bondage again but decided Kay didn't need ropes to subdue him because he suspected she was naturally stronger than he was.

"Let's wrestle," he suggested one Saturday afternoon when they were making out on the couch in the living room while a football game was on television.

Kay looked doubtful. She adjusted her blouse, allowing her unfastened bra underneath to fall off.

"I don't know, Mark. I love you, but you're such a scrawny guy, I'm afraid I might beat you."

"That's the idea," Mark said.

"Are you sure getting outwrassled by a woman won't embarrass you too much?" she asked apologetically.

"Embarrass me. I asked for it."

"Don't anyone ever tell you you're a stick in the mud. Ok, if it's what you want."

She stood and urged him forward. Mark pushed with all his might but could not budge her backwards. They bearhugged and tried tripping each other. Mark succeeded in gently tripping Kay to the floor. She laughed as Mark hurried on top of her. He was surprised he'd achieved the upper hand. But Kay wrapped her legs around Mark's middle as he tried to pin her arms. Kay was surprised too at the strenght of the little man on top of her whose face turned red with physical effort. Soon, she felt his strength wane but thought about letting him win. After all, he was so close to victory. However, she knew deep down inside what he really wanted. When Mark rested a second to catch his breath, Kay took advantage and rolled over, reversing position, so now she was on top, her knees over his hips. Quickly, she scooted her knees forward over his shoulders, pinning him.

"I win," Kay said, a big girl grin on her face.

Mark felt so undignified with the large country gal pinning him to his living room floor. Missionary sex restored his dignity.

Some people secretly laughed at the wedding between the distinguished sophisticated professor, and the decidedly unsophisticated country woman. She wore her high heels to the ceremony, making her appear a full head taller. Mark used big words when he spoke, and the bride's side of the assembly couldn't understand much of what he said. Likewise, the groom's side could hardly make out the hick accent that came out of Kay's mouth. Nevertheless, Mark looked quite dignified from the beginning of the ceremony to the reception to the drive to the beach house where they were to spend their honeymoon. He looked dignified until the wedding night when Kay, naked and slightly showing a pregnant bump she'd successfully hid underneath her wedding dress with a girdle, sat on his chest, her backside filling Mark's view, giving him an erection.

"There's one thing I don't know about you, Mark. Now that we're married I think I should know."

Mark, feeling smaller, weaker, a little scared, and very excited as he stared at Kay's awesome ass, wondered what it was she didn't know about him.

"Are you gitchy?"

Mark, the esteemed professor, master of vocabulary, didn't know gitchy was a backwoods word for ticklish.

"What's gitchy mean?"

"You know...gitchy."

Kay briefly tickled Mark's belly, and he flinched. Now, he knew what gitchy meant. Mark squirmed, not knowing how to answer her. He really didn't know, if he was ticklish or not. No one ever tickled a dignified professor.

"Well tell me. Mrs. Woodforde wants to know if Mr. Woodforde is gitchy," Kay said.

Mark remembered that when he had asked his first wife for bondage so long ago he had hoped she would tickle him. It was a silly desire, and Sarah had snuffed it out. But Kay had re-awakened it.

"I don't know. No one ever tickled me," Mark answered.

"What? Not even yo mama, when you was a baby?"

"I don't remember."

"Well, we'll both find out if you're gitchy, directly."

Kay tickled Mark's belly and ribs for a good minute, and he responded with hearty laughter, unable to hold it inside. They both experienced joy during this moment. Kay liked being in charge; Mark liked the helpless feeling.

"I believe you are gitchy," Kay said when she stopped.

Mark's penis throbbed. Kay grabbed it and rubbed. Her handjobs were improving. Mark slid down so his fae was under Kay's pussy. Kay got up on her knees so her statuesque ass rose above Mark's face, her genitals out of his mouth's reach.

"Not yet. I'm not through with my gitchy goo," she said in a playful voice.

Kay tickled Mark's vulnerable midsection and groin again, and this time he let out a womanly undignified sound between giggles. He knew he couldn't outwrestle her to make her stop, and this frustrated him and made him feel as if he'd lost all control. He desperately attempted to block her tickling fingers, but she sat down on his chest again, pinning his arms to his sides with her knees. All he could do was laugh hysterically--a humbling experience.

"Go ahead and let it all hang out," Kay said while she tickled his balls.

Still laughing uncontrollably, Mark imagined his ex-wife and many of the faculty members watching this humiliation, and it excited him even more. Finally, Kay stopped tickling. She turned around and kissed him.

"You're no stick in the mud. " she reminded him, and she rode him again and again all night in the female superior posture everytime. They didn't bother trying to restore his dignity with missionary sex. Mark had lost his dignity and didn't want it back.

Last edited:
What's New

4/30/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest fetish clip location!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back