• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Loving the update to v4.. but PLEASE clean up/delete dead accounts!!

TickleGuy4U

Hey,
So, I'm loving the TMF forum update this weekend, but please, please, please can the administrators on here clean up the database and remove "dead" accounts in order to keep this forum fresh!? ....the number of member profiles I come across on here who haven't visited the TMF in over 5+ years is silly!

Please can you introduce a system whereby accounts that have been inactive for more than a year let's say are automatically deleted? It's pointless having "dead" accounts on here.. the only reason I can think of for the administrators to not so far have taken this action is because they like having the statistic of the forum having over 86,000 members.. which is indeed an impressive stat.. but not that impressive when the vast majority of these members haven't visited the forum in years!!

Come on TMF admins... with an exciting fresh new look to the forums, isn't it time to sweep away the dead wood too!!!?

No.

Often people go away for many years and then return to their accounts. We feel that they should be there for them.

Also all those people were part of our community, and I think it's a rather large insult to just 'vanish' them as if they never were.

Older accounts will stay.

Myriads

I totally agree with Myriads on this. Whether an individual is currently active or not, they're a part of our community history...a part of who we are and how we got here.

What's New

5/24/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back