• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Lucky Charms

-Hari-

3rd Level Indigo Feather
The cereal, Who from the UK misses them?

And who from the US has tried em?

Ive just bought 3 boxes on ebay... :D

luckycharms.jpg

I grew up on them, they were huge in the '70's :) I don't let my own children anywhere near them because of all the sugar, but they'll always have a place in my heart (along with Frankenberry and Fruitloops and Super Sugar Crisp)

Yeah, ya cant get em in the uk anymore cause of the sugar content.

But ebay provides :D

I find that I get very cranky when the cereal characters are updated, Lucky doesn't look right and neither do Snap Crackle and Pop or Captain Crunch goldang it!

I'm old :cry1:

I find that I get very cranky when the cereal characters are updated, Lucky doesn't look right and neither do Snap Crackle and Pop or Captain Crunch goldang it!

DAMN the modernisation of cereal box characters!!!

I have good memories about Lucky Charms. I've never tried them, but one time on a co-op, a history teacher left me to teach his class about the IRA. I taught the kids all about Ireland, including that the national food (Lucky Charms) is served only in a plain green box.

Apparently, the kids didn't do so hot on the test. :jester:

Snail Shell

I have good memories about Lucky Charms. I've never tried them, but one time on a co-op, a history teacher left me to teach his class about the IRA. I taught the kids all about Ireland, including that the national food (Lucky Charms) is served only in a plain green box.

Apparently, the kids didn't do so hot on the test. :jester:

Snail Shell

dude!!! tis awesome!

Oh my gosh.

You guys don't have Lucky Charms?!

You sick, sick people. :cool:

Oh my gosh.

You guys don't have Lucky Charms?!

You sick, sick people. :cool:

I know... It sucks... but its ok, I haz internet foodz!

Did cost me 20 quid tho for 3 boxes plus deleivery, which is like $40 ..ah well, tis a one off :D

What the hell? Alcohol and Tobacco are legal but Lucky Charms aren't? I'm speechless.

Silly eh? I think its because Lucky Charms` target market are children.... Apparently parents are not to be trusted to feed them properly so they take it off the shelves

We may have Lucky Charms, but Booberry is only available around Halloween...Count Chocula you can get anytime, but just because it turns your milk blue and is something of an unnatural color, they keep him under wraps most of the year. As you can probably guess, I have a particular nostalgia for cereal characters...although Cap'n Crunch always gave me the creeps.

I know... It sucks... but its ok, I haz internet foodz!

Did cost me 20 quid tho for 3 boxes plus deleivery, which is like $40 ..ah well, tis a one off :D

You're joking.

Oh my God. Babe. Seriously. If you ever make your way out here, or whenever I fly out there, I'll totally bring you some Lucky Charms. Sheesh.

You're joking.

Oh my God. Babe. Seriously. If you ever make your way out here, or whenever I fly out there, I'll totally bring you some Lucky Charms. Sheesh.

awwwwwwww, thanks babes :)

I had Lucky Charms on the last morning at my first NEST. That was last time I had them.

I read an article recently comparing a granola cereal to Lucky Charms. It turns out Lucky Charms is healthier due to the comparisons of carbs, sugars, calories, etc.

Growing up, my parents wouldn't let me eat the "fun" cereals but every once in while, they'd let me get a box and "Lucky Charms" was what I always picked out.

YUM!!!!!!

Yeah, and what the hell is going on with the Trix rabbit and Sonny from Coco Puffs????

At least they haven't screwed with Quisp and Quake.

Drew

i had lucky charms once and was not so lucky.that damn midget lied to me and t old me i would becaume the luckyest man on earth.:ranty:

I'm just jealous that I never got to slide on a rainbow like that little leprechaun. Durn it all.

Grew up on em. Seriously Hari, move here. Your land is depressing you more and more everyday. :manicd:

What's New

5/18/2024
The vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is still open! Vote in the GFA forum today!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back