• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Lum gets locked to a Tickling Machine! [requested]

c_tickler

3rd Level Red Feather
Dunno if this was the kinda thing your looking for but i gave it a go, i was gonna draw more feathers tickling her upperbody too.......... but sorry i ran out of time,
Anyway hope you enjoy the pic. :)

Attachments

• Lum.jpg
    Lum.jpg
    230 KB · Views: 2,828
Ah, luscious Lum, quite fetching done C_tickler style! That's a neatly detailed feathering machine, the color-coded wiring and accordioned tube lending nice credibility! Lum's struggles are well indicated through her twisting trunk, clenched fingers and shifting wrists... our cute little alien oni is clearly being pushed to the brink! Very nice treatment of a character who doesn't get near enough attention!

Great job C_Tickler. Great job on making the box look flat too. :super_hap

Thanks LBH - not done many Anime toons but was eager to draw this minx with her tiger-style bra & panties, boots.

Hey Thanks Rajee i got the hand of it eh? lol

Nice anime drawing C_Tickler, I like it! I think Lum is one the most under tickled anime characters ever and should get it more often! Lol!

Nice anime drawing C_Tickler, I like it! I think Lum is one the most under tickled anime characters ever and should get it more often! Lol!
too true. in my opinion, Lum has to be THE finest anime-girl EVER! And i'm not talking about her bare bod, i'm no perv. I mean her cuteness, her sweet personality...her jealous temper, on the other hand...

You've right and i think there will more tickling pics with Lamu

i once wrote an Urusei Yatsura tickle fic...i just wish i could remember where it is.

What's New

6/2/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this SUnday eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back