• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Lurker sees light. Praise him here

Admiral Trouser

TMF Expert
Evening all. Just thought I'd drop by, say hello and generaly make a big deal out of my 'de-lurkment', and my first post. I've been around for a fair few months now, always loved tickleing (and dont know why, lol), but I finaly decided to post it all for the world to see. Keep it up people, you make me feel a little less different from everyone else, which was a big help for me. I'll be around then, posting and making an arse of meself.....

Welcome....

welcome.gif

But Captain Pants is gonna be pissed off now that he's outranked...

Q

*slaps the Admiral on his head*

Ok, you've been praised son!

Welcome to a place that tells you... Hey, I am normal!

Darkknight said:

What...they don't tell you that in Gotham City anymore, since Comissioner Gordan retired, Batman? lol

Your free batch of bubble and squeak is in the mail!!!

Welcome, Admiral. It's good to meet new friends from the U.K. Several British folks have joined the fray recently. Is there a recruiting drive that the rest of us don't know about? You're not being paid by a fellow who calls himself "Big Jim," are you?

In any event, put your feet up (tee-hee) and make yourself at home.

Hello Admiral Trouser,

Glad that you joined. Welcome to the forum!

Myriads

Re: Your free batch of bubble and squeak is in the mail!!!

ontheverge said:
Welcome, Admiral. It's good to meet new friends from the U.K. Several British folks have joined the fray recently. Is there a recruiting drive that the rest of us don't know about? You're not being paid by a fellow who calls himself "Big Jim," are you?

In any event, put your feet up (tee-hee) and make yourself at home.

OnTheVerge you should be ahshamed of yourself! LOL I would do no such thing! ;)

Seriously though, it's great to see yet another fellow brit de-lurk and join the fray and even nicer to see that he's a fell "make an arse of myself" devotee. (I'm a master at making an arse of myself after all!:D ) Sadly it's another british bloke who's joined and not a stunningly beautiful,20 year old, with blonde hair blue eyes and insanely ticklish feet who likes big ugly cider drinking yokels like myself. :rolleyes: But I guess you can't have everything can you?:p

Welcome aboard our Tickle Boat of Love , Admiral!

Most who sail these waters are pretty good mates, however a couple might be better hanging onto the plank! (I kid, I kid!) :p

Enjoy yourself! Glad to 'meet' you!

Joby

Ashamed? ME? Never!

BigJim said:

OnTheVerge you should be ahshamed of yourself! LOL I would do no such thing! ;)

Sadly it's another british bloke who's joined and not a stunningly beautiful,20 year old, with blonde hair blue eyes and insanely ticklish feet:p

Hey! We 30-year-old blue-eyed redheads who are wildly ticklish might welcome another British bloke. In fact, if we get enough of you together, you might get a group rate on World Cup tickets (because I believe that's the only way the Brits will get there).

See, Admiral? Plenty of good-natured wit winging back and forth here. Jump in; the water's fine!

Re: Ashamed? ME? Never!

ontheverge said:

Hey! We 30-year-old blue-eyed redheads who are wildly ticklish might welcome another British bloke. In fact, if we get enough of you together, you might get a group rate on World Cup tickets (because I believe that's the only way the Brits will get there).

See, Admiral? Plenty of good-natured wit winging back and forth here. Jump in; the water's fine!

Heh heh, sorry OTV no offence intended there to anyone who wasn't blonde, female, ticklish or blue eyed. :D Just a bit of archetypal stereotyping from yours truly.:devil:

Hey, don't take that fence!

No offense taken, although I can't believe you let the World Cup crack go. I thought you'd have some Queen's English-trask talk for me!!!

Admiral, care to take a shot?

Re: Hey, don't take that fence!

ontheverge said:
No offense taken, although I can't believe you let the World Cup crack go. I thought you'd have some Queen's English-trask talk for me!!!

Admiral, care to take a shot?

LOL I probably would have done were it not for two things........

Firstly I agreed with you and secondly I don't really give much of an arse about football. I'll be interested in it if a big match or tournament is on, but afterwards I forget about it pretty quickly.

I cannot believe that we (England) went out so lamely. In previous tournaments we've kicked and struggled right up to the dying seconds, but against Brazil we were pathic and in-cohesive. Given that I love taking cracks at at all things American that I see as daft or wonky, feel free to slag of the England football team; because they sure as hell deserved it. :D Especially that long haired nancy-boy David Seaman.

Well would you adam n eve it, there i was on the dog n bone, talking to my freind, Alexander the third of Winchester, chatting and saying 'spiffing' and 'jolly good show old boy', when you jolly lot of fellows all replied to my humble post, although some of you Americans did join late, so no change there then! Good form, anyhow...

That was my witty broadside (haha, what a pun) for you. I hope I've conformed to stereotype enough, because I've just exhausted my knowledge of cockney ryhming slang. Prizes will be awarded to those not living in the UK who can decipher the first couple of sentances of this post. Big Jim, don't help them, even if it is a gorgious 20-year old blond with nice feet, let em squirm, I say.....

Anyway, on a seriuos note, cheers muchly. I feel very at home.

bubble and squeek...

and here i thought i was the only person in america who knew about that dish! well done otv, you impress me more and more with your every post.
to our newest british coucsin, i say welcome. i hope you enjoy your time here.
steve
p.s. big jim i look forwar dto meeting you in sept.!

Re: bubble and squeek...

areenactor said:

p.s. big jim i look forwar dto meeting you in sept.!

Looking forward to meeting you too Steve. If I win my bet with the ladies I'm counting on my fellow downtrodden males to stand me a few beers afterwards. :D

Admiral Trouser said:
Well would you adam n eve it, there i was on the dog n bone, talking to my freind, Alexander the third of Winchester, chatting and saying 'spiffing' and 'jolly good show old boy', when you jolly lot of fellows all replied to my humble post, although some of you Americans did join late, so no change there then! Good form, anyhow...

That was my witty broadside (haha, what a pun) for you. I hope I've conformed to stereotype enough, because I've just exhausted my knowledge of cockney ryhming slang. Prizes will be awarded to those not living in the UK who can decipher the first couple of sentances of this post. Big Jim, don't help them, even if it is a gorgious 20-year old blond with nice feet, let em squirm, I say.....

Anyway, on a seriuos note, cheers muchly. I feel very at home.

No problem Horatio, I'll let them work it out. By the way, is there some american blood in you? I just ask because your spelling is VERY Americanised! :D:D:D

And by the way, if I knew a gorgeous 20 year old blonde with nice feet, you'll be darn tooting that I'd let her squirm! *filing nails to a point as we speak:devil: :devil: :devil: *

Big Jim, I'm about as American as a tweed jacket with patches on the arms, it was probably bad spelling rather than American spelling (and no, i dont consider the two as the same thing).
And you use your nails? Bah, feathers are the way forward, mark my words.....

uh-oh. I feel as though I just opened pandoras lunch box with that last comment....

Feathers? Nah......not firm enough. I find that a tongue up the length of a sole or twirling between the toes has em' screeching like a banshee. Trust me mate, I did that as a dare onstage, to a rep at a Club 18-30 caberet in Spain

Admiral Trouser said:
feathers can be firm:devil:

And damn you and you're luck! A club rep, too......

Grrrrrr

Don't be fooled by what you see in TV programs about club reps. They aren't all as stunning as Pheonix from MTP. This one was bigger than me, (I'm 6'4'' and 17 st 2 lb) looked like she chased parked cars for a hobby, had athlete's foot, and to top it off she was Glasweigan as well! :blaugh: It's amazing what you'll do for a dare when you've had 12 pints and 6 yard cocktails isn't it? :scared: :firedevil :veryhappy :yowzer: :wow: :cool2: :manicd: :idontwann That's not the only dare I did either. I also had to do a striptease and considering I've got a less than stellar physique I think I was quite brave! :blaugh:

By the way, I'm sure feathers can be lethal if used in the right way. The best is to use the point of the quill to scratch up and down the sole, or to use the feather itself to floss between the toes. Never fails to draw forth an agonised squeak or a helpless giggle.

He-Man said:

What...they don't tell you that in Gotham City anymore, since Comissioner Gordan retired, Batman? lol

He didn't you know? Batman had to split town to go after the Joker via the upcoming WB show, Birds of Prey. Batgirl still looks fine. :)

DK

Darkknight said:
*slaps the Admiral on his head*

Ok, you've been praised son!

Hey! I resent that!! :p

Welcome to club, Admiral. Full speed ahead, damn the torpedoes and all that rot, eh?

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/6/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for the webs largest one-stop fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back