• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

M/M tickling for heteros?

aun_existe_amor said:
I feel so angry and disappointed that even in 2006, on a FETISH forum, some people still make others feel unable to contribute anything "different" to what most people here agree with or do because of the reception or the insults they receive.
You talk as if there's something wrong with being bisexual. I can't believe that in 2006, on an adult sexual fetish site, that someone would consider the suggestion that someone is bisexual as an insult.
Who made you superior to anyone else here wendynpeter ? I realise that what you are saying in your reply is that you don't believe that people can tickle other people of the same gender without being gay or bisexual but surely there are other more polite and less aggressive ways of saying it.
I started out offering some advice and wound up debating with some guy who wants to piss down my leg and tell me it's raining. I call them like I see them. Sorry if that hurts your feelings.
If we all listen to other people with other ideas about tickling we ALL might learn something. I'd like to speak with ANYONE who thinks they know it all from every perspective. This forum would be a much friendlier open place if we were all more tollerant of other peoples differences.
Who says I'm not being tolerant of anyone? Did I say the guy shouldn't do it, or that it is wrong? But please -- unless the guy has a fetish for fooling people into thinking he's straight -- give me a break already.

You talk as if there's something wrong with being bisexual. I can't believe that in 2006, on an adult sexual fetish site, that someone would consider the suggestion that someone is bisexual as an insult.

When a person is called something they aren't, especially when they say they aren't, then they have a reason to be offended.

Who says I'm not being tolerant of anyone? Did I say the guy shouldn't do it, or that it is wrong? But please -- unless the guy has a fetish for fooling people into thinking he's straight -- give me a break already.

Once again Peter, your welcome to your views, and if you feel your homosexual for tickling another guy, then thats fine. Calling other people homosexual, or bi-sexual because of something they do you don't understand however is juvinal at best.

There are a lot of aspects to tickling that need not depend on sexual feelings at all. For example, some people like being tickled because of the rush they get from it. Or, some people here simply like playful tickling, and not on a sexual level. There are others here as well who have tickled sisters and brothers or been tickled by them, yet they don't have any sexual interests in there family members, they simply enjoy tickling.

Then, there are the aspects of tickling that don't have to be fixed to a certain sex. For example, one of the things about tickling is the "Powerplay" aspect of it. Forcing somebody to laugh and react to you against their will or beyond there control, or being forced yourself to laugh and ive up control. If this is your interest, it can work with either gender without sexual attraction to that gender, because your not focusing on the sex of the person, but the power exchange between said people. Its the removal of control that you are enjoying, or if it's sexual for you, being turned on by.

wendynpeter said:

Now GIVE ME A BREAK! Talk about denial. We get it YOUR STRAIGHT. You can stop waving your flag now. Your comment WAS TO degrate him. To let him know that he is in fact turned on by guys.

Thanks for that, we TMFers wouldn't of seen that. That must mean that all the girl tickle girl , they are lesbians.. ALLLRRRRIGHHHTT!!!!!! :woot:
Uh oh, my older cousin used to tickle my younger cousin..OH NO He's into inscest. :yowzer:

I know a girl who tickles her baby boy..that must mean...tickle....baby NNNOOOOOOOOO.. :cry1: when is it all gonna end!!!

I have been tied and tickled extensively at gatherings many times, and NEVER has it been sexual. I've not had any sexual attraction or interest in any of those tickling me, male or female, and it remained strictly platonic on both sides of the session.

Contrary to what some may want to believe, tickling can be completely free of any and all sexual inclinations for many regardless of the gender you're tickling or being tickled by.

Mimi

wendynpeter said:

I started out offering some advice and wound up debating with some guy who wants to piss down my leg and tell me it's raining. I call them like I see them. Sorry if that hurts your feelings.

Oh how hilarious !!! Once again my words have been twisted.

Wendynpeter you know full well that I was not implying that there is anything wrong with being gay or bisexual, or that it is an insult.

I find it very interesting that you only replied to posts in this thread made by people who are obviously in minority groups on this forum. An openly straight man and a popular woman replied to your previous post before me but you chose to reply to a woman not so popular who is open about being a ler and never being tickled, that puts me in a minority group here. You also chose to reply to people who openly enjoy M/M tickling who are also in a minority group. Instead of you asking people to explain themselves to you, why don't you explain yourself to me? Are you a little man who likes to feel big by talking out of your arse to others ? I ask this because everything in your last post, directed to me, was nothing but complete and utter shit.

Calling someone homosexual or bisexual is not an insult!!! Why should it be? I'm not homo or bi but if someone said I was I certainly wouldn't take it as an insult. I'm sorry to disappoint you wendynpeter but you did not hurt my feelings whatsoever :) I merely said that whatever your opinion is, there are more appropriate ways of articulating it.

Maybe I'll join you on the R & P forum and show you that even women, once we are allowed to remove ourselves from the kitchen sink, have our own opinions, are able to stand our own ground in discussions and debates and are able to articulate them very well. I don't expect you to welcome me there but I'm sure there are others who will.

aun_existe_amor said:
Oh how hilarious !!! Once again my words have been twisted.

Wendynpeter you know full well that I was not implying that there is anything wrong with being gay or bisexual, or that it is an insult.

I find it very interesting that you only replied to posts in this thread made by people who are obviously in minority groups on this forum. An openly straight man and a popular woman replied to your previous post before me but you chose to reply to a woman not so popular who is open about being a ler and never being tickled, that puts me in a minority group here. You also chose to reply to people who openly enjoy M/M tickling who are also in a minority group. Instead of you asking people to explain themselves to you, why don't you explain yourself to me? Are you a little man who likes to feel big by talking out of your arse to others ? I ask this because everything in your last post, directed to me, was nothing but complete and utter shit.

Calling someone homosexual or bisexual is not an insult!!! Why should it be? I'm not homo or bi but if someone said I was I certainly wouldn't take it as an insult. I'm sorry to disappoint you wendynpeter but you did not hurt my feelings whatsoever :) I merely said that whatever your opinion is, there are more appropriate ways of articulating it.

Maybe I'll join you on the R & P forum and show you that even women, once we are allowed to remove ourselves from the kitchen sink, have our own opinions, are able to stand our own ground in discussions and debates and are able to articulate them very well. I don't expect you to welcome me there but I'm sure there are others who will.

She's got brains and beauty, I love it!

Just to add a little something....

Although tickling is very sexual to me, I do accept that tickling is not sexual to everyone. I am NOT implying that anyone here is bi, gay or straight. It really isn't any of my concern.

Ticklerguy4u you made me laugh AGAIN !!! :)

tickler_n_black said:
I'll take a stab at this one.

YES!

NO! Some of those guys do it because there is a warm hole. It has nothing to do with whether the guy turns them on. All they want is to f*ck, because some of it is unconsensual. I knew a friend that went to Riker's penetrentary and he told me stories. He was there about six months serving time.

Thank you both :eek:

My head is swelling, I won't be able to get out of the door soon. I'll be stuck in TMF forever :eek: :manicd: :whip:

tickler_n_black said:
I rest my case.
:imouttahe

I think you misunderstood. Some of those guys in the state penetrentaries are killers and will be doing time for the rest of their lives. It doesn't matter male or female. Gay or not gay. They don't even see anyone as a human being. So no, not all men in their are gay. Just killers and rapists and could give a damn about a person.

Red: "The sisters have been keeping their eye on you."
Andy: "Would it help if they knew I wasn't gay?"
Red: "Neither are they...you have to be human first. They don't qualify."

*Sharshank Redemption*

aun_existe_amor said:
Thank you both :eek:

My head is swelling, I won't be able to get out of the door soon. I'll be stuck in TMF forever :eek: :manicd: :whip:

And the bad news is??????

M/M for heteros?

Since Sole Stroker asked, I would say, yes, that M/M tickling is inherently gay in todays society.

Adult guys don't tickle other guys. Unless they're bi or gay. And I doubt the bi- part.

Yes, I'm sure when they were boys, some males indulged in a little experimentation. But, from where I sit, if you're an adult, and ESPECIALLY if you have a tickle fetish, and you tickle other guys, you're gay. Or. maybe you think you're straight and you just don't know you're gay yet.

Oh, and I don't buy the men-in-prison argument. If you enter someplace because it's a "warm hole", you now, officially, love man-ass. What's wrong with jerking off, for heavens sake?

I think its pretty gay. it might not mean your a flaming homo, but it does indicate you may have some gay tendencies. it probably means after a few beers youd be tempted into banging another guy. :disgust:

Originally posted by Horatio I would say, yes, that M/M tickling is inherently gay in todays society. Adult guys don't tickle other guys. Unless they're bi or gay. And I doubt the bi- part.

I guess some people don't get it. Did you read what I, or aun_existe_amor were saying. It's ok to believe what you want, even if your beliefs may be flawed and closed minded, they are still yours and no one can take that from you. But, what you believe will almost always be different from what others believe, so if you want to post what you think, you need to be a little more careful about what you say. Just because you associate tickling with sex DOES NOT MEAN that others do. Many other people consider it fun, do it for the rush, or the control over another or themselves. Not everyone pops a friggen boner at the thought of tickling.
So if sole stroker only associates tickling with sex, then yeah he might be very uncomfortable tickling or being tickled by another guy. But if he enjoys tickling for what it is, and it's not that important to incorporate into sex then him leeing/lering with a guy who is there for the same reasons is no less homosexual than a football player who pats another guys ass or two wrestlers grappling in their underwear on television.
Simply put, you have no right to tell anyone that they are gay, straight, or bi. That is something that only they can realize. If you want to state your opinion, put it in an "I" statement and leave the bullshit facts to yourself. All they serve to do is attack others.
And if you still think that someone is gay, then back it up with proof. At least when I answered sole strokers request for advice, I had experience to back up my response with, all you had is your shortsighted opinions.

the dictionary has this to say about Gay:
Of, relating to, or having a sexual orientation to persons of the same sex.

i really can't believe that people can twist things so much that all of a sudden men having sex with men is not gay conduct? :confused:

isn't that what the 'essance of being gay' is? having and enjoying sex with another man's butthole? tell me i'm missing something here because the prison guys having sex with each other sound like they've made themselves gay the first time they had sex with a man, ESPECIALLY if they keep doing it after that first time. that's what gay is. man on man sex or the desire for it.

just my opinion. we're all entitled to them. i'm not angry or anything i'm just really surprised to hear that man on man sex isn't gay anymore. i respect that you have your opinion, really i do. :twohugs:

Originally posted by tickler_n_black
i really can't believe that people can twist things so much that all of a sudden men having sex with men is not gay conduct?

I understand your point. And I agree that the act of anal penetration is a gay act. Its done for sexual satisfaction. But I also understand what Ticklerguy4u is saying as well.
When in prison you are confronted with a situation that your naturally not supposed to be in, a single sex environment. Some people are too caught up with the need to have sex, they soon lose the ability to distinguish the differences in gender and how they associate them with sex. Eventually, any "warm hole" is considered an acceptable avenue for release of sexual frustration. Its no different than what happened to the Donnor party. They were normal upstanding christians who were placed in an environment that forced them to do things they otherwise wouldn't do, resort to cannibalism. They didn't do it because they wanted to, they did it to satisfy a need that could not be satisfied any other way.
So I think there is definitely more to being gay than the simple act of anal penetration, you also generally have deep emotional feelings for the same gender that you would not for the other, after all that is truly what makes us heterosexuals. Not just because we have sex with people of the opposite gender, but because we develope deep emotional bonds for and with those people.

the dictionary has this to say about Gay:
Of, relating to, or having a sexual orientation to persons of the same sex.

i really can't believe that people can twist things so much that all of a sudden men having sex with men is not gay conduct?

isn't that what the 'essance of being gay' is? having and enjoying sex with another man's butthole? tell me i'm missing something here because the prison guys having sex with each other sound like they've made themselves gay the first time they had sex with a man, ESPECIALLY if they keep doing it after that first time. that's what gay is. man on man sex or the desire for it.

just my opinion. we're all entitled to them. i'm not angry or anything i'm just really surprised to hear that man on man sex isn't gay anymore. i respect that you have your opinion, really i do.

Here's the thing TIB. the key word there is Orientation. Orientation meaning in this case, a sexual interest in the person. However, you do not have to be sexually interested in a person to preform a sexual act.

That asside, this post is drifting off topic.

"I guess some people don't get it"
"even if your beliefs may be flawed and closed minded"
"leave the bullshit facts to yourself"
"all you had is your shortsighted opinions"

Who is attacking whom? This entire thread, as Sole Stroker started by asking, is an opinion. I can't say what's in people's heart or minds. But there are maybe two questions here.

A. Is M/M tickling gay behavior?
B. Are men who tickle other men always gay?

I'm not prepared to answer the second question, but I'll tackle the first. Let's try an experiment:

Picture yourself at a park by your home. It's spring, the scent of blooms and fresh-cut grass are in the air, the buzz of honeybees fall comfortingly on your ears. People - young, older, families, lovers are lazing around, enjoying the weekend afternoon.

You hear laughter. It's a man laughing, but instead of being a chuckle, it becomes more hysterical. You look over, and there are two men on the ground, normal-looking men of any racial or ethnic makeup. Both are in their late twenties or early thirties. One man is sitting on the other man's waist, laughingly tickling his ribs, saying "coochy coochy coo" while the first man is laughing hysterically. This goes on for a couple of minutes.

You witness this, and then turn to your companion and say:

a. Look at those two gay men
b. Look at those two straight men playfully tickling each other in a non-sexual way

I don't have the scientific "facts" your looking for (and I'm sure there aren't any), but I'm OK with a straw poll here. I'm going with answer a.

personally i would go for answer C, being i don't really care, all i see if two men tickling each other which neither says they are straight or gay.

Sole Stroker said:
I'm straight and I find tickling very erotic and exciting, but I gotta admit, sometimes I think about trying it with a guy just because it feels all but impossible to find a female tickle partner. I tried it once about 10 years ago with an older guy, but he kind of creeped me out. I think I'm more comfortable with the idea of being tickled by a guy than tickling another guy.
I don't know...it's not sex, but still...
Just wondering if anyone had any thoughts on this. Thanks.

The guy asked for comments. I gave mine, and because they weren't "Oh, go right ahead, dude! You shouldn't be worried if you were "creeped out" by having a quasi-sexual encounter with another man," I got railed on. I didn't realize I was expected to give a bullshit politically correct response.

In the future, maybe you hipper-than-thou guys and gals will refrain from asking for "thoughts" if you don't want a diversity of ideas.

This post intentionally left blank, as the author thought better of his original response.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

6/16/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday eve at 11PM EDT,. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** Jojo45 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back