• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

M/M tickling for heteros?

i would like to ask a question if i may? why is it natural and accepted for females to tickle other females but when males want to tickle other males it automatically makes they gay? i dont get it myself. and have been wondering about this since i first joined the forum. i know i have fantasies that include female ticklers. what is the difference anyone?

isabeau

i would like to ask a question if i may? why is it natural and accepted for females to tickle other females but when males want to tickle other males it automatically makes they gay? i dont get it myself. and have been wondering about this since i first joined the forum. i know i have fantasies that include female ticklers. what is the difference anyone?

There are several reasons, but the main reasons comes down to stereotyping, and male macho bullshit.
Lesbian is another example. Lesbian sex is generally very welcome, yet male on male sex is something to be reviled. It's hypocritical, yet, it is the way our society exists sadly.

why is it natural and accepted for females to tickle other females but when males want to tickle other males it automatically makes they gay?

Ahh, I was hoping someone would travel down this path. It's a great, great question, isabeau. I think that the "tickling" aspect is pretty close to the straight "sexual" aspect, in that it's more acceptable in society to see two girls in a sexual situation than two guys. I couldn't tell you why, but even in the media, there have been quite a few movies that have dealt with f/f sexuality, but very few m/m (so few, in fact they get additional kudos because of the m/m sexual angle. By the way, I hear Brad Pitt is looking for a script where he can play a gay man).

I think women are allowed a little more (OK, maybe a LOT more) leeway in how they interact with other women before they're accused of behaving in a gay manner. Someone mentioned football players slapping each other in the ass as potential gay behavior akin to tickling, which is absurd. Football players traditionally have been SO masculine that there is NO WAY that anyone ever could construe an ass slap on the way to a huddle as gay.

So, no answers from me, but a very intriguing, provocative question.

Someone mentioned football players slapping each other in the ass as potential gay behavior akin to tickling, which is absurd.

Why is a man slapping another mans ass less gay then one man tickling another?

Cosmo_ac said:
There are several reasons, but the main reasons comes down to stereotyping, and male macho bullshit.
Lesbian is another example. Lesbian sex is generally very welcome, yet male on male sex is something to be reviled. It's hypocritical, yet, it is the way our society exists sadly.

i agree that it is very sad and unfair. i personally have no problem with male on male or female on female. for one thing, its none of my frigging business, for another who am i to judge? we are all different, the world would be a dull place indeed if we all shared the same desires, thoughts, and sexual preference. and i personally think that males should feel no shame in wanting or needing to tickle another male.

Horatio thank you for that compliment. its a question i have long wondered about, well not long but at least since i joined as i said before.

isabeau

and i agree with those who said tickling isnt sexual for everyone. it would be for me, but thats me. and it would also depend on the circumstances at that.

Actually, Cosmo_AC, that's pretty funny. Imagine yesterday during the Super Bowl, that, after Hines Ward caught the TD pass from Antwaan Randle El, that Ward went over to Randle El, threw him on the turf hiked his jersey up and started blowing rasberries on his stomach. I wonder what John Madden would have said?? :blaugh:

Actually, Cosmo_AC, that's pretty funny. Imagine yesterday during the Super Bowl, that, after Hines Ward caught the TD pass from Antwaan Randle El, that Ward went over to Randle El, threw him on the turf hiked his jersey up and started blowing rasberries on his stomach. I wonder what John Madden would have said??

Well, i don't know if it would be funny, but it would be different. Doesn't answer my question though.

OK, I actually think a M/M ass-slap IS gay behaviour, as is M/M tickling. My point was, that in the context of a football game (which was someone else's example - not mine) that an ass slap is NOT gay, because of the reasons I stated earlier.

I don't know who actually invented the football ass-slap, but my best guess is that someone did it out of convenience as a way to say "Good job!" Most of the tickling spots would be hard to get to on a spur-of-the-moment basis without having to call a time out. You'd have to make them take off their shoulder pads and jerseys, or their cleats, and a lot of those guys tape their ankles too, so you'd need a pair of scissors to get to their feet.

Of course, there are other celebratory gestures in football too that require less dis-robing than tickling, like chest bumps, hitting the guys shoulder pads, etc.

I hope this helps..

Horatio said:
Actually, Cosmo_AC, that's pretty funny. Imagine yesterday during the Super Bowl, that, after Hines Ward caught the TD pass from Antwaan Randle El, that Ward went over to Randle El, threw him on the turf hiked his jersey up and started blowing rasberries on his stomach. I wonder what John Madden would have said?? :blaugh:

I'm sorry that was freekin hilarious!!!
:jester: :jester: :jester: :jester: :jester: :jester:

ps- or better yet, what if Ward went over, tied Randle El down to a bed and spent a couple hours in private tickling him all over his body!

isabeau said:

isabeau

There is no difference, if you ask me. I can't imagine a straight woman being interested in tying up another female and tickling her for hours, either.

wendynpeter said:
I can't imagine a straight woman being interested in tying up another female and tickling her for hours, either.

Too bad though that doesn't happen :( :firedevil :evilha:

When will we learn

I been viewing this tread since it started, I have the honor of knowing straight, gays, lesbians, bi-sexual. I thank God I been able to learn from every one of them. I also wonder why it’s acceptable for a woman to tickle another woman and no one think twice about it. It’s completely acceptable for a woman to dance with one another, hug, kiss on the lips. All type of stuff and it is consider non-gay, non-lesbian, only when they actually have physical sexual with each other will anyone consider them bi or lesbian.

But, once a male because a certain age it’s gay for them hug each other no matter what, lost of love one, lose a big game, broken heart, male are not suppose to cry. Males are supposed to take it, over and over again. Not, to express how they feel, because they will be reticule, called gay, called bi, called weak, and as a fool we start to believe the bullshit.

At 43 I have endure the lost of countless friends, bothers, uncles, cousins, and aunts. Life is too short to worry about what other people think or believe. When it’s over it’s over and no one can bring you back to this world, if some of you believe that it’s it gay for males to innocently tickle one another than that is your right, and if you believe that it’s ok, that is your right.

You fella`s can tickle each other as much as you want, but stay out of my Tuesday night bowling league.

So what have we learned kids??

1.man tickle man must be gay.(doing it because he likes tickling..puh-lease)
2.when a man tackles another man at a football game, he must be gay (doing it to score a point, thats a good one...just an excuse to touch another guy)
3.A man presses his half naked body to pin another man at the count of three in wrestling he must be gay too (half-naked male bodies grabbing and holding calling a sport, hmmm)

*wow, you're right. I never saw it before. How insightful! :rolleyes:

I saw we accuse one , why be biaz lets all take a look at it all.

Ticklerguy4u said:
A man presses his half naked body to pin another man at the count of three in wrestling he must be gay too (half-naked male bodies grabbing and holding calling a sport, hmmm)

For what it's worth I have never liked the "sport" wrestling. Even since I was 10 I've always joked around (was semi-serious though) about it being a pretty "gay looking sport" with those dudes rolling around exchanging sweat and smelly asses in those weird costumes they wear, haha!

I've never understood why any guy would want to engage in the sport of wrestling. And no, I don't think all wrestlers are gay. In fact i'm quite certain most are not. But I'm still puzzled as to why they'd even spend their time and effort to learn and excell at that "sport."
Heck, if you're athletic enough to wrestle really well, then get out on the football field or baseball field, hockey, etc. :xpeepsofa

ps- boy am i about to get flamed or what?

Ticklerguy4u said:
So what have we learned kids??

1.man tickle man must be gay.(doing it because he likes tickling..puh-lease)
2.when a man tackles another man at a football game, he must be gay (doing it to score a point, thats a good one...just an excuse to touch another guy)
3.A man presses his half naked body to pin another man at the count of three in wrestling he must be gay too (half-naked male bodies grabbing and holding calling a sport, hmmm)

*wow, you're right. I never saw it before. How insightful! :rolleyes:

I saw we accuse one , why be biaz lets all take a look at it all.

You and your knack for clarifying the muddy waters....it's amazing, simply amazing. :bowing: :xpulcy:

tickler_n_black said:
if you're athletic enough to wrestle really well, then get out on the football field or baseball field, hockey, etc. :xpeepsofa

shhh no football. guys tackling guys for the team's ball. Don't you see it. tackle...ball... :shock:

lk70 said:
You and your knack for clarifying the muddy waters....it's amazing, simply amazing.

Thanks, your pretty cute too. :redheart: :redheart:

ps- boy am i about to get flamed or what

So flamed is maybe not the right choice of words, especially given the context of this thread.. ;)

But seriously, I really like watching MMA - mixed martial arts, like you can see on the Spike cable channel (Ultimate Fighting). But, on the surface, yeah, I can see how it's a "gay looking sport". If those guys weren't so intent on kicking each other's asses, I would agree with you!

tickler_n_black said:
I've never understood why any guy would want to engage in the sport of wrestling. And no, I don't think all wrestlers are gay. In fact i'm quite certain most are not. But I'm still puzzled as to why they'd even spend their time and effort to learn and excell at that "sport."
Because some people enjoy the game despite the players and have matured from childish thoughts.

unclebill said:
You fella`s can tickle each other as much as you want, but stay out of my Tuesday night bowling league.

This is exactly what I should have said, and left it at that.

My Opinion

Hi there all;

I'm a straight male into feet and tickling.
I have read most of the replies to this post and now what I think:
being into feet and foot tickling I can tell you It's an aesthetic thing.
I of course love women with beautiful feet and any kind of intercourse with them, but I'd rather like to see a perfect female-like feet belonging to a man, than ugly "manish" feet on women. I myself have perfect feminine feet lots of girls never had, hehe, and I must admit I see no wrongs with it. There are women who like men with "beautiful feet" as well. I see no problem in m/m foot tickling as well, if parties involved have aesthetically nice feet. Otherwise I'm absolutely straight and I'm telling you again, the object of fetish means more than a personal thing.
But again, personally for me it's better to have a female foot/tickling partner

Horatio said:
As long as I get the last word, this thread can die.... :xlime:

i agree and wow the things that happened from an innocent question.

isabeau

Horatio said:
I really like watching MMA - mixed martial arts, like you can see on the Spike cable channel (Ultimate Fighting). But, on the surface, yeah, I can see how it's a "gay looking sport". If those guys weren't so intent on kicking each other's asses, I would agree with you!

I failed to make myself clear, sorry. I was refering mostly to the high school and college "wrestling teams" ... not so much the WWF type of stuff. :rotate:

Door 44 Productions
What's New

6/16/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday eve at 11PM EDT,. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** Jojo45 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back