• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Magias sideways in stocks with her big toes tied (M/F, free preview #6)

The Last Laugh

3rd Level Green Feather
Hello everyone,

Here's a preview for clip #6 of the Last Laugh Pe series.

A close-up shot shows Magias’ shoes (with her feet in them) being off pulled from a distance through the use of a couple lengths of string attached to the heels. I can actually do it while behind the camcorder. A bit silly and pointless, I guess, but it seemed like a fun idea, for some reason. Anyway, Magias’ feet are close together in the stocks’ central holes, but she’s kind of lying on her side, so her toes are pointing to the lower left. One may notice that there’s a big plush spider sticking out of one of the empty holes. No reason, we’re just being whimsical. After the shoes come off, I tickle Magias’ feet for a couple of minutes. Then I add toe cuffs on her big toes, pulling them in different directions. One of her pinky toes is also restrained for a while. Several minutes into the scene I get a bit silly (well, sillier) and let the plush spider do the tickling. It’s somewhat effective, but I soon go back to my fingers. Oh, and I also occasionally use the same plastic dinosaur that I’ve used on Magias before, as it can give the tickling a little boost sometimes. At the end of the scene I find out that Magias’ heels are more sensitive than I thought and make good use of this discovery. (Language: French)

By the way, I realize some people don't like her laugh. In fact, a few seem to think it's forced or fake. Well, I'm sorry, but that's just how she laughs when she gets tickled. She can't help it. I don't know why her laugh is so unusual, but that's just how it is. So there's no point in complaining about it.

Is Magias the only ticklee in this serie ? :idunno:

Actually, no. I mean, she did pose solo for her shoot, but the series also features the shoot with Jessica and Jennifer (clips 1 to 4), of which I've posted previews recently. Jessica is on the receiving end for the whole thing. While they're separate shoots, as part of the same series they will both appear on the same DVD, which I'll release in the near future.

You can check out the posts relevant to Jessica and Jennifer's shoot by using the following links:

Preview #1: www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?t=130225
Preview #2: www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?t=130532
Preview #3: www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?t=130691
Preview #4: www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?t=131010

However, if you want to see the larger versions of the previews (I recently decided to make them the same size as the actual commercial clips), you can get them here:

www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?t=131911

The above post also features the preview for Magias' first clip, in which she gets her individual-toed rainbow socks gradually torn open.

That was nice wish it was longer

I understand. But, you know, since it's only a preview for a single scene, I really can't make it much longer than that.

Anyway, here are some slightly larger versions of the pictures seen in the original post.

What's New

6/8/2024
If you need to report a post the report button is to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back