• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Main Event Tickle Mafia....

Suzumiya Haruhi

TMF Poster
I'm starting my own branch of the clique I am already a member of called the Main Event Tickle Mafia (METM)..among the ones I want as members include:

ticklegothgirls (the founder of the original clique)
Bella Donna (the first artist on TT that I came to admire)
the_Jimmy_James (the above's bf/fiance)
Catwoman27 (my e-wifey)
Budweiserbob (the GodMod above all GodMods [that I know of] )
Cheshire_Cat_21 (my favorite feline cartoon creator)
SocksnTicklish (one of the many other girls who love me)

and others too many to mention but these are the key people I want as a part of the Main Event Tickle Mafia

*cue the Godfather music*

We graciously accept the invitation!

However, as Emperor of the Universe, we do wish to caution that the original thread was merely a joke. Let us not take this too far.

I won't...it's not like I'm gonna start making Main Event Tickle Mafia decoder rings or tshirts lol

I still think BG James and Kip James weren't the best conceived names for them... still thinks back to old school DX Road Dogg Jesse James and "Mr. Ass" Billy Gunn... oh and as we talked about via chat, you can put me down for your muscle.

Last edited:
And of course you're the one to make the thread! ;) :happy:

what's that supposed to mean? *snaps fingers and Big_Dogg quickly stands beside her while she's in her Doness leather chair with her legs crossed, hem of her skirt partially upward*

*strokes his uzi* Thank you for the offer, but Steve Snitch of Familia serves only one, silences for only one, and transports... watermelons... for only one.

*Walks in wearing a black Longcoat and black widebrim hat his tall,dark,menacing,presence striking immediate fear to most everyone in the thread*

count me in as the Mafia Hitman

*brandishes a Chicago Typewriter Machinegun with a pair of Uzi's one in each coat pocket*

ever seen The Boondock Saints? you could use a "Funny Man" like me;) or as back up muscle

*doesn't understand how he is at one place at one moment, blinks, (logs off and logs on) and finds himself in another spot at the Duce's side.*

(I think Duce might be better suited for you Haru... Correct me if wrong but I think a female DON is a DUCE > pronounced do-chay)

the hollywood brother can understand what you is doing but stealing off of wcw and tna is not cool. at least if you going to borrow material take from the world wrestling entertainment group. over the last fifty years or so they have had better material to borrow and adapt to your own style

the hollywood brother can understand what you is doing but stealing off of wcw and tna is not cool. at least if you going to borrow material take from the world wrestling entertainment group. over the last fifty years or so they have had better material to borrow and adapt to your own style

To each their own I guess... I personally can't watch WWE right now because it's too much of a soap opera at this moment. That's why I liked the eras of Stone Cold and The Rock because even though the acting was sub-par, the results were still fun to watch and the innovative matches were a sight to see...

...that and the fact that what the WWE needs right now is more hardcore matches on the primary brands RAW and Smackdown.

the hollywood brother would agree that raw could use a upgrade, but if they owuld have more great wrestling matches while keeping some of the comedy then it owuld be very good indeed

I haven't watched wrestling in a long time. Not since the WWE was called (and rightfully so) the WWF. I totally lost in all the new storylines.

What the hell were we talking about anyway? :facepalm:

the DUCE is talking now....the main event tickle mafia was inspired by TNA and I am a huge wrestling fan...the WWE is getting a bit too dramatic for my taste and they tend to spend more time on improving storylines other than the action itself. My family has been rooted in wrestling for as far back as the past 30 years (way before I was born), watching it on tv for the first time (Saturday Night's Main Event). Before that, they went to Independant wrestling shows in our area and sat through the entire program and waited hours afterwards to meet the wrestlers and get autographs. I have in my possession an autographed Heartbreak Kid t-shirt from Shawn Michaels himself and even a pair of autographed Bret Hart shades before he got screwed....

My best wrestling memorabilia is a signed picture of Sting. The only thing I can stand now on RAW is Cena's dialogue... he always brings the best out of generic insults: same with Triple H's dialogue. The matches are very bland and predictable... something I find TNA is becoming as well. Basically put: wrestling has become boring to watch. :(

oh it gets worse, my dear Muscle....either tonight or next week is a 3 hour edition where they bring back the "Slammy" awards :facepalm:

What's New

6/3/2024
Check out Clips4Sale! The webs largest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back