• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Major Carmen Electra Alert!!!!

Yep yep, I'd really like to see this...if anyone has access to Howard Stern on Demand, I'd be very grateful if you could capture this and upload it to the web somewhere. I'd subscribe to it myself, but I don't have a TV and am in the UK.

We don't get thrown a bone very often, so let's not waste it! :smilestar

I know for a fact that some people on here have done it before.
Examples:
The Penthouse Pets in the tickle chair. One barefoot, one socks
The Girls Gone Wild episode

I know that it's been done before. I can't do it or see it on that channel. I have a dish. They don't give the On Demand channels. We can't let this pass. We have a month til they pull it from there. Gotta make it count

I already messaged somebody about it. it was the guy that posted the penthouse pet clips. So here's hoping

Guys,

Whatever format they use (streaming, flash, etc) with a simple on-screen video recorder, Like Camtasia Sutido or something similar, you can capture it and then compress it for a regular size, or leave it as is and upload to Sendspace or Megaupload. I could do the job, problem is that I don't have any account to get there :cry1:

Yep, the best we can hope for is a high quality rip of the whole show...I have no problem cutting it up and reencoding it for forum size if it needs doing! :smilestar

to TKU

I will take any format we can for it. if you can get it on here, do it

Well if it hasn't been posted on the binaries yet, I doubt it will.

So that leaves me fresh out of ideas save somebody being able to record it from their home system.

Let's keep hoping. A lot can change in a month. It's only been up for about 2-3 days

Well I've sent out some feelers on the major HS and a couple tickling newsgroups, so we'll see if we can dig anything up there.

Did the Penthouse Pets poster get back to you?

Not yet. Keep in mind, it was posted on the Stern site on sunday. We have a while.

don't get me wrong. I know it's not even a week. But something this major, this huge, you'd think people would jumping all over it.

That's exactly what I was thinking...

Which is why I'm a tad bit concerned as to whether or not we're going to be able to acquire this.

I think you all are making a little too much out of this. it's not THAT big of a deal. Howard sucks at tickling, and half the time all you hear is Robin laughing instead of the actual reactions of the people being tickled, when there even are any. You're all treating this like a cure for cancer. yeah, it would be kind of cool to see. it's not worth getting this over-worked about it.

Try to understand that there has been so much talk and anticipation about this. We've waited 7 years to see the segment in it's entirety.
Is it the best? No.
BUT . . . It's FREAKIN' Carmen Electra.
The very THOUGHT of Carmen Electra's BARE SOLES being tickled is like a fantasy come true.
If you've fantasized about your favorite celebrity being foot tickled, then you could understand the excitement.
& the cut-up segment that has been circulating from the CBS show was more of a tease than anything.

Goatboy said:
I think you all are making a little too much out of this. it's not THAT big of a deal. Howard sucks at tickling, and half the time all you hear is Robin laughing instead of the actual reactions of the people being tickled, when there even are any. You're all treating this like a cure for cancer. yeah, it would be kind of cool to see. it's not worth getting this over-worked about it.

I am so fricking sick of hearing how Howard sucks at tickling. Stop beating that horse to death already. The whole point is that this is something that we thought would never air. If you don't like it GoatBoy, don't watch it. But some of us would take the unedited one over the 2 minute one anyday and unlike you goatboy, some of us don't have the luxury of seeing and are still hoping for somebody on here to post it up and let us be the judge for ourselves.

I ddn't say I didn't like it or didn't want to see it. I'm just saying you are all getting a LITTLE over-excited about it. I mean there ae people are who are practically willing to give up their first born child to see the clip. Yes, it's something people have been waiting for a long time. But everybody is carrying on like the entire reason for their continued existance on this planet is the see the clip. I just think people need to get a slightly better perspective on what it will actually mean. Yeah, it will be pretty cool if we get to see it. but it's not ssome life-altering event that will forever alter the past of your destiny.

ID give my left nut. She is in my opinion and maybe many more opinions one of the hotest celebs alive. Just looking at her feet gives me shivers !

Like I said before...we don't get thrown a bone very often at all in the mainstream. To let this pass would be a great shame :sowrong:

It's not about getting hyper excited over something, it's about not being apathetic about something for no good reason :) I hope someone who has the ability to capture this does so, it has to be worth the price of a months subscription fee to Howard Stern TV!

Best of luck!

march is nearly over, i really hope that whoever has howard on demand will be kind enough to share the wealth with the community. I would love to see this and i know a huge amount of others do too. I'm keeping my fingers crossed on this one.

Ticklish

I can't figure out why the editing on the first version was so poor. There is alot of tickling footage that in my opinion is better than the originaly aired program. I guess thats what happens when you have to cut a solid hour of video down to about 20 minutes with commercials. I would say though that it is by far the best real life tickling I have ever seen. Much better than Pam Anderson just because she is so much more ticklish although Natalie was pretty ticklis but the scene was much to short. Be warned that there is probably only about 15 minutes that contains tickling. The other 45 minutes is filled with her interview and some other crap.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

6/13/2024
The TMF Welcome Forum has a place for you to say hello to us all!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** Jojo45 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back