• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Making my TMF debut (f/f feet)

Chaz the Weasel

HEEEY EVERYBODY.

Alright, there might just be a few people wondering, "Just who is this wackjob?" I apologize if I come off as bizarre to you at all, but to make myself a little more familiar to you guys... Do you happen to recall this summer's STRANDED! Summer Swimsuit Spectacular! project that CheshireCat so eagerly shared with you all? I did two images for that project: the page 56 and 57 two-page spread, and the tickle pic on page 64. If you're too lazy to look 'em up, that's just fine, you can find them on my deviantART account, as well.

Anyhoo, while you can very easily see it featured on dA, I felt I should come into the TMF with the image I'm most proud of. While two images from the STRANDED! were contributed by me, I was hard at work on a third that failed to meet the deadline. Seeing as it's my favorite piece to date, I felt obligated to share it with you guys. So here's that "bonus image" that never made it in. Enjoy, and I hope you'll welcome me with open arms :D

ssskantk-1.jpg

I must say awsome pic hope to see more

Welcome to the TMF, Chaz, and congratulations on your first post. :D This is a wonderful place, have fun here.

Great drawing! :xpulcy:

Whoa, thats an awesome drawing dude! Very nice, I like the anime style, not a whole lot of people can draw like that. I wanna see more. Keep up the good work dude.

Hey Im loving it! The look on the ler's face is how I imagine myself while tickling! Evil Enjoyment!:bowing:

You're talented ... that's for sure. Hope to see you post more pics 'round here.

Thanks for sharing!

Great pic man.

I know off the top of my head that there is another pic of yours that I have and really like. I think the lee in it is the same lee in this pic.

Keep up the good work and welcome to TMF.

About time you got here, too. I've liked Kanasta since she first arrived with her sexy toe rings so I'll dead chuffed to see more of her here!

Like it!

Reminds me of my early drawings. Thanks and welcome!

What's New

5/27/2024
Take a moment to think about those that sacrificed all on this Memorial Day.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back