• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Mari gets her revenge on Lisa [f/f]

Poser in the beginning is no cake walk. They do look more like they are tickling this time around...but they also look like they are floating and the arms seem a bit wonky. I haven't used Poser much but I do remember good results weren't always as straightforward and easy as some people might imagine so my hat is off to ya for starting in. :)

Trust me, once I get the hang of this, you'll be seeing more pics from me. Heck, you may even see a movie file if you're good! ;)

Keep at it dude! Fairfeather's right, this ain't no cakewalk. There are roughly 46.3 metric tons of shit to learn in this program, not to mention any artistic post-render work you want to do.

Once you get the basics down, though...the rest is just art. A different medium perhaps, but still art. Once you get to the point where you can freely create what's in your head, it gets really fun. Enjoy!

Oh yeah, once I get the hang of this, you're gonna be seeing pics left and right, and up and down, and side to side, and all around, and- Well, you get the general idea, right?

Looks good I just have one question, do you check out your Render Options, only reason is bet would be better with the anti-anas(Khali help me out here I Forget what it's called) checked.

Yeah, Khali is a good pal of mine, she's helped me out a bit so far. I just forgot to do the anti-aliasing in this set, that's all.

um...

is there a free version of Poser or would I have to buy it. How much is it if I gotta buy it?

Version 4. And Poser isn't free, you've got to shell out $200(!) for it! Version 5 is only if you're more advanced, and that's a hell of a lot more.

There is a demo, but you can only work with one male character and a couple of clothes.

Oh, and while I'm here, you can expect another pic within the next week or so. Hopefully I'll have mastered Poser a little more by then!

I'm working on it as we speak, it's just last week my mouse was damaged, and I just got a new one a few days ago, meaning that work was delayed quite a bit. Too bad, too, as I've got a lot of great concepts in the works!

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back