• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Mary Tyler Moore

tickle-me-mike

TMF Regular
Has anybody else ever had a crush on her? I've been watching reruns of Dick Van Dyke latley and have really enjoyed reliving my memories of the show. I've always wanted to tickle her stockinged feet.

Also, since I just got this network recently, I would love to catch some of the episodes where she is barefoot or in her stocking feet. Anybody know of any specific episodes? The only one I remember was where she got her toe stuck in the bathtub.

Also, if you remember any scenes from the Mary Tyler Moore Show, please add them. I wasn't so much into that one as I was into the DVDS, but I'd love to hear about anything MTM related.

So, let's all talk about Mary Tyler Moore.

:wub:

You know what, let me hopefully do you a favor and share a little gem I have hidden in my private huge celebrity foot pic files. I might have shared this, someone else may have...but its rarely shown or seen pic.

Here you go, enjoy.

Rob

You know what, let me hopefully do you a favor and share a little gem I have hidden in my private huge celebrity foot pic files. I might have shared this, someone else may have...but its rarely shown or seen pic.

Here you go, enjoy.

Rob

Wow, thanks for the pic! I haven't seen it before. :D

There was the episode where Mr. Grant tried to tickle her. She said she wasn't ticklish. He said, "Everybody's ticklish!" Apparently she wasn't.

I think I cried myself to sleep that night.

Here you go, enjoy.

Rob

I have 2 slightly different views of that shot that I animated a couple years back...

mtmani1.gif

MTM

yes as a youngster I always fantasized of Mary Tyler Moore as a youngster would have loved to seen her tickled on the soles of her feet.Dont remember alot of shows of females of that era that caught my fancy although Donna Reed of the Donna Reed show interested me im sure her feet were pretty would have loved to tickle them. Also Shirley Jones of the Partridge family Ithought was hot would have loved to tickle her.think I saw her resting her nylon feet on a table so pretty. Im sure others will come to my mind

yes as a youngster I always fantasized of Mary Tyler Moore as a youngster would have loved to seen her tickled on the soles of her feet.Dont remember alot of shows of females of that era that caught my fancy although Donna Reed of the Donna Reed show interested me im sure her feet were pretty would have loved to tickle them. Also Shirley Jones of the Partridge family Ithought was hot would have loved to tickle her.think I saw her resting her nylon feet on a table so pretty. Im sure others will come to my mind

Iwas about 8 or so then and still thought....CRAP NYLONS!

Rob, that is a very nice shot of MTM's soles when she was young. Thanks for posting. I dont think I ever saw her feet when she was younger.

Mitch

I've been a die-hard Mary fan for years. I own the entire run of the Dick van Dyke show as well as seasons 1-5 of the Mary Tyler Moore show (season 5 was just released... came in the mail today. I'm ecstatic).

I dated a girl about fifteen years ago whose parents, it turned out, were friends with Mary's housekeeper. They pulled a few strings and managed to get me a beautiful autographed photo. I still have it.

The thing that enamored me most about her wasn't her beauty, although that was obviously a factor... but rather her comic skill, expressiveness, and dance training. I read her autobiography and was heartbroken at the thought of all the problems she suffered through her career.

So, um, yea. Guess I got a little off track, there. Oh, to have a time machine and a feather.

I remember Lou Grant's failed attempt, too

In a way, how fitting it would be that you could not even tickle one of the world's hardest-to-get women, Mary Tyler Moore. Most guys know they would never have a shot at her to begin with, and as if the kick you when you're down, she tells you she isn't ticklish, either!

The Mary Tyler Moore Show played up Mary's elite level of being in an episode where Lou Grant, Ted Baxter and Murray Slaughter all wonder what it would be like to be Mary Richards' husband. In Ted's segment, it is their wedding night but Mary refuses to have sex, telling Ted he is already lucky enough to have her as his wife.

Oh, well, I've known more than one who wasn't ticklish, until I found one little spot where I got a reaction. Then we worked from there!

It would be worth it, don't you think?

I loved her on the DVD Show. I used to watch it a lot on TV Land. I had a little crush myself. Great pic Rob.

Has anybody else ever had a crush on her? I've been watching reruns of Dick Van Dyke latley and have really enjoyed reliving my memories of the show. I've always wanted to tickle her stockinged feet.

Also, since I just got this network recently, I would love to catch some of the episodes where she is barefoot or in her stocking feet. Anybody know of any specific episodes? The only one I remember was where she got her toe stuck in the bathtub.

Also, if you remember any scenes from the Mary Tyler Moore Show, please add them. I wasn't so much into that one as I was into the DVDS, but I'd love to hear about anything MTM related.

So, let's all talk about Mary Tyler Moore.

:wub:
I posted a video recently of 3 times she reacted to it proving she genuinely was. Im late to the game but im here for this community 👍🏻

There was the episode where Mr. Grant tried to tickle her. She said she wasn't ticklish. He said, "Everybody's ticklish!" Apparently she wasn't.

I think I cried myself to sleep that night.
I remember that episode, but if you watch closely Lou wasn't even moving his fingers on Mary's ribs and I think she was also wearing a vest. So IMHO that was inconclusive, and she probably WAS ticklish but the script was written so that she wasnt

Plus there was an episode earlier in the series where Stuart Margolin guest starred as Mary's blind date. He poked her in the ribs and she did respond

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/17/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for the webs largest one-stop fetish clip location!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back