• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Men more “evolved” than women

It appeared at first that this thread was a joke, and I lol'd. It's now gone to rat shit.

Men and women are both good and bad. But we're not good OR bad.

So if you're a man out to get some kudos from the women by saying how much better women are "and herez my justificationzzzzz meh" or you're a man with insecurities about your gender "women are badly driver cook ma dinna woomaaan", or indeed you're a woman who bites like a fish at these 'gender difference' threads and has to throw in a bit of militant feminism to try to set the balance, you can fuck right off.

I've now got an RSI in my typing finger. Yes, I'm typing with one finger. Meh.

2) Knowing a substantial amount about alcoholic beverages.

.....and...ummm...that's pretty much the extent of the average male's evolution.

:toast:

Some men and their vice... yeah.

Knowing that the DNA one acquired at birth also changes depending on diet and lifestyle, men evolve with all those crap they do to themselves. So don't be too assured yet.

Some men and their vice... yeah.

Knowing that the DNA one acquired at birth also changes depending on diet and lifestyle, men evolve with all those crap they do to themselves. So don't be too assured yet.

women are the paradigm of a healthy lifestyle?

just one question. if men die off in 50,00 years, how are women going to get the pickle jar open?

Men and women are both good and bad. But we're not good OR bad.

So if you're a man out to get some kudos from the women by saying how much better women are "and herez my justificationzzzzz meh" or you're a man with insecurities about your gender "women are badly driver cook ma dinna woomaaan", or indeed you're a woman who bites like a fish at these 'gender difference' threads and has to throw in a bit of militant feminism to try to set the balance, you can fuck right off.

Subzer0: Smartest man in the room right here folks ^

Has no one told these gobshites that they're meant to be curing cancer, is that why they come out with shit like this article every few months because they've got a lot of time on their hands?

And yes, I'm making a point not to get involved in the above arguments.

i fink boys are much betterer than girls er coz er boys yeah? well we can run much faster and aswel my sister shes a girl and you know what happened the other day? she saw a spider and she screamed and ran away but i wasnt scared coz it was only a bit big. urgh i feel a bit sick

What's New

6/15/2024
If you need to report a post the report button is on its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** Jojo45 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back