• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Men more “evolved” than women

I would also agree that this is laughable.

While it might be true that the Y chromosome is changing more frequently, it also has SUBSTANTIALLY fewer sequences in it than the X chromosome (a mere 76 total if I recall correctly). Also, current research suggests that paternal expressions of certain genes (that is, the male part being the dominant, rather than recessive gene) may produce certain regressive behavior in offspring--clingy-ness, oral fixations, fussiness and aggressive temperament...although the same research also indicates that the matriarchal expression of certain genes indicate a higher potential for abnormal dopominergenic diseases like schizophrenia.

And here's food for thought: geneticists have found that the Y chromosome is actually losing genetic information over the millennia; they theorize that the Y chromosome will continue to shrink until it disappears completely, which they calculate to be roughly 125,000 years.

...so the Y chromosome could very likely cease to exist by the year 127,010 A.D.

And also let us not forget that on average, the female brain processes emotions with both hemispheres; their corpus collosum--the brain's motherboard--is 10% thicker and 30% more connected than that of the male...which would make the female brain a dual-core processor while the male brain is a mere single-core processor.

The faster, simpler male brain is extremely useful for pre-industrial cultures where repetitive physical tasks are required to maintain hearth and home (which is why women were thought to be rather useless--thinking and feeling doesn't plow a field)...but once you have industrial and then digital (and soon post-digital) cultures where information and interpretation take center stage, the complexity of a woman's brain increases in value tremendously.

Modern society hasn't figured out how to reconcile with that last bit of information, especially in Middle Eastern countries.

Y: The Last Man kinda disappointed me Snail, but only towards the very end.

lol I love how this article was about men being more evolved and yet someone posts about women being sexist.

Hi-larious.

Actually I posted in response to someone questioning the attitude towards an article claiming opposite of this one, and it's true and based in fact.

Your attempt at a jab "Hi-larious."

Last edited:
I would also agree that this is laughable.

While it might be true that the Y chromosome is changing more frequently, it also has SUBSTANTIALLY fewer sequences in it than the X chromosome (a mere 76 total if I recall correctly). Also, current research suggests that paternal expressions of certain genes (that is, the male part being the dominant, rather than recessive gene) may produce certain regressive behavior in offspring--clingy-ness, oral fixations, fussiness and aggressive temperament...although the same research also indicates that the matriarchal expression of certain genes indicate a higher potential for abnormal dopominergenic diseases like schizophrenia.

And here's food for thought: geneticists have found that the Y chromosome is actually losing genetic information over the millennia; they theorize that the Y chromosome will continue to shrink until it disappears completely, which they calculate to be roughly 125,000 years.

...so the Y chromosome could very likely cease to exist by the year 127,010 A.D.

And also let us not forget that on average, the female brain processes emotions with both hemispheres; their corpus collosum--the brain's motherboard--is 10% thicker and 30% more connected than that of the male...which would make the female brain a dual-core processor while the male brain is a mere single-core processor.

The faster, simpler male brain is extremely useful for pre-industrial cultures where repetitive physical tasks are required to maintain hearth and home (which is why women were thought to be rather useless--thinking and feeling doesn't plow a field)...but once you have industrial and then digital (and soon post-digital) cultures where information and interpretation take center stage, the complexity of a woman's brain increases in value tremendously.

Modern society hasn't figured out how to reconcile with that last bit of information, especially in Middle Eastern countries.
With the pace at which genetic engineering is progressing, do you seriously think our chromosomes will remotely resemble today’s in even a thousand years?

Besides, sex for reproduction sake will be obsolete even sooner; don’t you remember Sandra Bullock’s reaction when Stallone expected to have physical sex with her in “Demolition Man”?

At least try to keep some semblance of reality to the conversation, sheesh! :omnomnom:

I always find it funny when a man shows up to go on about how women are superior somehow. You never see a woman doing that for men, so it makes you wonder if this man just wants to kiss ass with the women. :p

Anyway, this thread sucks and thus the topic should be about pancakes.

My female Pokemons always evolved faster than my male Pokemons. :shrug:

I always find it funny when a man shows up to go on about how women are superior somehow. You never see a woman doing that for men, so it makes you wonder if this man just wants to kiss ass with the women. :p

I actually find this hilarious as well but it does make me curiously wonder if one gender makes or has made the other gender "superior" because of said ass-kissing.

pancakes.jpg

I actually find this hilarious as well but it does make me curiously wonder if one gender makes or has made the other gender "superior" because of said ass-kissing.

pancakes.jpg

I'm pretty sure men often say women are better cuz they want to be on the women's good side. On the other side however, "we all know that no woman anywhere wants to have sex with anyone", so they have no such concerns.

Also, I came.

I showed up, and am certainly more impressed with women, than I am with men.

Ya know why?

Because apparently, I'm one of the few, observant males in the world... :p

Superiority...not necessarily. More impressive as a species...abso-fucking-lutely.

I could care less about kissing ass...and have no reason to.

But, pancakes do sound quite lovely. :boogie:

I thought that Asian people were proved to be the most evolved people on earth. I read that somewhere about a year ago so don't ask me to back it up... That's includes men and women folks!

Ya know why?

Superiority...not necessarily. More impressive as a species...abso-fucking-lutely.

women are a different species now? i don't take exception to your opinion but i found your original comment about miller high-life's and whatnot somewhat condescending. not that i'm personally offended of course; i prefer dos equis.

but, i do agree with some that by posting such a comment it seems like you're trying to subtly make the point that you are one of the rare highly evolved males.

anyways

did this article (which now that i've posted twice, i should probably just read already) actually say anything about superior intelligence...superior anything? or did it just say that Y chromosones are evolving faster, based on whatever the scientific definition is. If that's the case, why is everyone (men and women alike) so quick to get offended by the notion? what if instead of the study being by some no-name scientist, it was agreed upon by the top scientific minds in the world? would it matter? generally speaking, men are better at some things; women are better at some things. some specific dudes sip brandy and some chicks sip miller high life.

i'm just intrigued by how an article like this can get people up in arms (even in the form of calling the notion 'laughable').

more to say on the issue, but im gonna go try to get laid

1) Letting their genitals run their lives...hindering their own progress.

I think this sums up man's eternal purpose on media forums...

Evolution sold separately...

women are a different species now? i don't take exception to your opinion but i found your original comment about miller high-life's and whatnot somewhat condescending. not that i'm personally offended of course; i prefer dos equis.

but, i do agree with some that by posting such a comment it seems like you're trying to subtly make the point that you are one of the rare highly evolved males.

anyways

did this article (which now that i've posted twice, i should probably just read already) actually say anything about superior intelligence...superior anything? or did it just say that Y chromosones are evolving faster, based on whatever the scientific definition is. If that's the case, why is everyone (men and women alike) so quick to get offended by the notion? what if instead of the study being by some no-name scientist, it was agreed upon by the top scientific minds in the world? would it matter? generally speaking, men are better at some things; women are better at some things. some specific dudes sip brandy and some chicks sip miller high life.

i'm just intrigued by how an article like this can get people up in arms (even in the form of calling the notion 'laughable').

more to say on the issue, but im gonna go try to get laid

Ooops...my apologies. Didn't mean they were a different species. Lol.

IMHO, they're a better representative of our species.

I should have explained more clearly.

...and yes. The article is pathetic.

As for the beer, not to worry...I prefer Heineken. :D

Re: the supposed subtle hint that I'm a highly evolved male...not true in the least.

Just mentioned in my above post, because I'm posting in a top heavy thread, that I'm seemingly one of the few males that observes my surroundings.
It was, more or less, dry humor; obviously interpreted as arrogance. Oh well. :shrug:

Apparently, making a positive statement regarding women automatically means that I believe I'm a rare male.
If that's what people think, so be it. :clap:
It's incorrect, but I'm open to all opinions.

Once again, I don't expect anyone to agree with me. I'm just stating my own opinion...and, not so subtly.

Cheers to all with genitals. :gbtoast:

...and Excess, when are you starting "The Pancake Thread?" This chaos needs to cease. :p

Lmao @ the article.

My opinion...

Men are only more "evolved" in the following ways (neither of them positive):

1) Letting their genitals run their lives...hindering their own progress.

2) Knowing a substantial amount about alcoholic beverages.

.....and...ummm...that's pretty much the extent of the average male's evolution.

If you're a male between the ages of 18 and 25, you'll most likely disagree w/ me, as you're taking the last few sips of your Miller High Life (not that there's anything wrong with that).

If you're over 25, you might not like my analysis, but you know, deep inside, that it's the fucking truth.

:D

Have a good week...

:toast:

After giving this a little more thought, it all makes sense now.

No one understood that I was giving a little summary of my own experiences, within my initial post.

Sorry if I appeared brash; my humor is sometimes misunderstood.

:toast:

Ya know why?

I'm very observant and I am not impressed with either sex. They both have far too many downsides. Men are too quick let their dicks influence their decisions, act pre-maturely, and often too aggressive. Women are too overly dramatic, inconsiderate of others outside their own needs, and often too willing to claim the moral high ground where they have none.

Basically both sexes are pretty equally flawed. And yes I'm biased against women more because I've had worse experiences with them but bias doesn't necessarily make a point invalid as long as the bias is kept in check. So NEH! :neenerneener:

:popcorn:

I was afraid to look at this thread, lol.... pancakes sound awfully good right now :p Or Heinekin :gbtoast:

Alright, I'll bite. No one sex is superior to the other.... men and women, from all walks of life, have their own set of flaws which they make their own. No one is predisposed to be superior or inferior, it's just the way it is :p Now can't we all just get along? :toast:

Truth however is that the limiting factor for our cranial size is the woman's vagina.

So in a sense they've effectively stopped our increase in intelligence dead in it's tracks. :p

Truth however is that the limiting factor for our cranial size is the woman's vagina.

So in a sense they've effectively stopped our increase in intelligence dead in it's tracks. :p

So you're saying we need to stretch those vaginas out somehow...:illogical

I just had an idea, and it's as hot as my pants! :woot2:

I'm genetically clueless

:rolleyes:

I just saw this and thought, ok, maybe the Y's just trying harder to catch up... :jester:

:dancingbanana::atom::dancingbanana:

But seriously -- agree with whoever stated there are obviously

:dancingmonster: truly horrible Missing Links on both sides. :dancingmonster:

Ooops...my apologies. Didn't mean they were a different species. Lol.

IMHO, they're a better representative of our species.

I should have explained more clearly.

...and yes. The article is pathetic.

As for the beer, not to worry...I prefer Heineken. :D

Re: the supposed subtle hint that I'm a highly evolved male...not true in the least.

Just mentioned in my above post, because I'm posting in a top heavy thread, that I'm seemingly one of the few males that observes my surroundings.
It was, more or less, dry humor; obviously interpreted as arrogance. Oh well. :shrug:

Apparently, making a positive statement regarding women automatically means that I believe I'm a rare male.
If that's what people think, so be it. :clap:
It's incorrect, but I'm open to all opinions.

Once again, I don't expect anyone to agree with me. I'm just stating my own opinion...and, not so subtly.

Cheers to all with genitals. :gbtoast:

...and Excess, when are you starting "The Pancake Thread?" This chaos needs to cease. :p

well in fairness, i didn't say your opinion was being stated subtly. I said the subtextual implication that you're unlike the average unimpressive male was. and maybe i was wrong; do your genitals overly influence your decisions? if you say yes, i stand corrected. if you say no, are you not kind of stating that although most males exhibit this unimpressive behavior, you do not?

i'm probably just nitpicking though. i'm not offended by your opinion in any way. i do disagree however, that women are the more impressive sex.

when you divide a huge population into only 2 groups, which are very very different, i think the idea of one being superior/better/more impressive is absolutely insane.

There are certain activities that men are CLEARLY better at. likewise there are those where women are clearly better than men

There are certain negative personality traits that women tend to exhibit more than men. likewise the opposite.

and there are an infinite amount of traits you can use to judge a person on. you can feel that one sex tends to be stronger in the specific values you espouse. but i think to say one is just generally more impressive is inherently outrageous....

i think both sexes equal for no reason other than its nonsensical to compare. and i stand by my opinion that this thread would have elicited alot more support/genuine discussion if the article claimed that women were evolving faster. maybe i'll do my own experiment with it

Alright, I'll bite. No one sex is superior to the other.... men and women, from all walks of life, have their own set of flaws which they make their own. No one is predisposed to be superior or inferior, it's just the way it is :p Now can't we all just get along? :toast:

This.

What's New

6/15/2024
If you need to report a post the report button is on its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** Jojo45 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back