• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Michigan Party #12!!! Yep...really...#12

Sweet! We can have nicknames? If she's "Princess", can I be "Baron" or something?

AffectionateDan.. Are you coming next month?:)

Not this time, darlin'... just wasn't in the cards. But that's the beautiful thing about these... there's always the next time! :woot:
Of course, doesn't everyone??? :idunno: :p

Well, I sure as hell know it isn't Strawberry Shortcake, so what the hell could it be? I totally can't remember one! :confused:

Not this time, darlin'... just wasn't in the cards. But that's the beautiful thing about these... there's always the next time! :woot:

Well, I sure as hell know it isn't Strawberry Shortcake, so what the hell could it be? I totally can't remember one! :confused:

We can only hope about next time!

Strawberry Shortcake huh? Thats ok Sand....I don't have a nickname either, unless it starts with a W or a B.

We can only hope about next time!

Strawberry Shortcake huh? Thats ok Sand....I don't have a nickname either, unless it starts with a W or a B.

W or B...? W or B...? I can't think of what words begin with a W or a B that would describe you. Maybe Wonderful or Beautiful? hmmmmm....

No!!! Strawberry Shortcake belongs to someone special. But remember it still cost $2.00 more ( with the economy it might cost $10.00 more ) LOL!!! :p

QUOTE=ticklingfeet4fu;1824330]No!!! Strawberry Shortcake belongs to someone special. But remember it still cost $2.00 more ( with the economy it might cost $10.00 more ) LOL!!! :p[/QUOTE]

HEHEHEHE... too funny... I have heard of the story

QUOTE=ticklingfeet4fu;1824330]No!!! Strawberry Shortcake belongs to someone special. But remember it still cost $2.00 more ( with the economy it might cost $10.00 more ) LOL!!! :p

HEHEHEHE... too funny... I have heard of the story[/QUOTE]

Well isnt that nice that your more knowlegeable about things. Guess you must be closer to the source than I am.

QUOTE=ticklingfeet4fu;1824330]No!!! Strawberry Shortcake belongs to someone special. But remember it still cost $2.00 more ( with the economy it might cost $10.00 more ) LOL!!! :p

HEHEHEHE... too funny... I have heard of the story[/QUOTE]

lost me on the short cake stuff but what else is new later kyle can't wait to see you all again kyle

OMG!! It's getting so close now, I can hardly wait. Sent my money in, still need a costume. Oh Natural, I'm gunning for ya!! You've been warned!!

Christy

Butterflys are growing in my tummy.. yikers.. is there time to back out and change mind.. so nervous

What's New

6/16/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday eve at 11PM EDT,. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** Jojo45 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back