• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Michigan Party #12!!! Yep...really...#12

Looks like I'm out...

Well, kids, it looks like I won't be able to get to MTP this year. I just got the bill for the shoulder surgery that I had on Friday, and that pretty much put the kibosh on me going.

HEHEHEHE... too funny... I have heard of the story

Well isnt that nice that your more knowlegeable about things. Guess you must be closer to the source than I am.[/QUOTE]

STOP IT!!! We have told that story at our parties a MILLION times. Remember to take the Ginko Biloba every morning so you can remember funny stories like that one.

P.S. I take one a day. That is all you need to remember the funny happening to NT!!! :p

Well, kids, it looks like I won't be able to get to MTP this year. I just got the bill for the shoulder surgery that I had on Friday, and that pretty much put the kibosh on me going.

you will be greatly missed friend.. hugsssssss

If someone has OLD TIMERS; it is possible that they can’t remember that they forgotten, what they said they didn't forget?:roseglasses:

I forgotten?:slap:

No, I'm not here!! I'm a figment of your imagination :eek:
Did you say something??? :idunno:

Questions about toys

wanted to know what kind of toys are you bringing. If you dare say that is.

If someone has OLD TIMERS; it is possible that they can’t remember that they forgotten, what they said they didn't forget?:roseglasses:

I forgotten?:slap:

No, I'm not here!! I'm a figment of your imagination :eek:

your a goof and need to be punished.. we will see what I can come up with.. just for you dear.

wanted to know what kind of toys are you bringing. If you dare say that is.
We figure to bring our portable toe-tying stocks, peacock feather, hand-made spreader bars, fur-lined cuffs, electric toothbrush, small vibrators, and, if the ladies give good tickle, I'll play a special radio recording I made about a dozen or so years ago of local Chicago DJ Jonathan Brandmeier (on WLUP--"The Loop") challenging a listener at work to have her feet tickled by her female friend & fellow worker.

I def am interested in this as my first ever gathering. I am in Buffalo so i don't think the drive will be too bad. I am 22 from NY and def interested :).

We figure to bring our portable toe-tying stocks, peacock feather, hand-made spreader bars, fur-lined cuffs, electric toothbrush, small vibrators, and, if the ladies give good tickle, I'll play a special radio recording I made about a dozen or so years ago of local Chicago DJ Jonathan Brandmeier (on WLUP--"The Loop") challenging a listener at work to have her feet tickled by her female friend & fellow worker.
Vibrators :rules: are probably NOT necessary at this gathering. As far as anything else is concerned, it is okay. I am interested in meet you guys.

TicklishMike said:
I def am interested in this as my first ever gathering. I am in Buffalo so i don't think the drive will be too bad. I am 22 from NY and def interested

Mike, where the heck have you been??? Have you contacted the account??? If not, please do so!!! :D

Two weeks away...can't wait

for all the ladies that was talking smack about the Brotherhood, we will give ya a chance to repent for your sins....if not, feel the wrath:firedevil

Two weeks away...can't wait

for all the ladies that was talking smack about the Brotherhood, we will give ya a chance to repent for your sins....if not, feel the wrath:firedevil

I think it should be the other way around mister , without the sisterhood, the brotherhood would be M/M and tickling each other.. so you should repent for your sins or feel our wrath.

I think it should be the other way around mister , without the sisterhood, the brotherhood would be M/M and tickling each other.. so you should repent for your sins or feel our wrath.

dimple toes = top of our hit list:firedevil

you had your chance...:firedevil

Dimple Toes sure does like to talk big when she's sitting at home at her keyboard. I'm just sayin'.

Vibrators :rules: are probably NOT necessary at this gathering. As far as anything else is concerned, it is okay. I am interested in meet you guys.
Terribly sorry, ol' bean...meant to use the little guys as tickle aids...guess I'll just hafta rely on the fingers.
BTW...left out blindfold (for those who wish to heighten the experience).

Too early for roll call?

Just curious to see what I'm up against... :feets: :tickle: so I was wondering who's coming.

Profile ID, M or F, 'ler or 'lee, how many of these have you attended.

1) lovedemfeet, M, 'ler/'lee, my first!

2) friend of lovedemfeet, F, 'ler/'lee, says she's attended Motown once years ago with her (deceased) husband.

Since you asked...

I'm going. I'm all man and proud of it! Ler and wanting to try out Lee. This is my first gathering.

I'll go sit back down now.

Here i'm

Luca, 28 male 'Ler.

First gatherig and first time in the States

WOW... can't wait

What's New

6/16/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday eve at 11PM EDT,. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** Jojo45 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back