• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Michigan Party #15

Is it September yet? I just remembered that I will have to get a lot of homework done before leaving on my trip.

Wow it would be cool to attend this as my first gathering.. especially because Sept 18th is my birthday :D But sadly it falls during school time and although Michigan is close, I lack a vehicle to get there from school u_u

LF> carpool from Illinois haha

Wow it would be cool to attend this as my first gathering.. especially because Sept 18th is my birthday :D But sadly it falls during school time and although Michigan is close, I lack a vehicle to get there from school u_u

My first MTP was.....um.....3 years ago (?) now and it fell on my birthday. I had a swell time! If I'm not mistaken, I think there are one or two people from Illonois who attend.

Maybe we need a 'how to speak nerd' guide.

First edition has yet to be released , I believe. If ya ever have any Nerdspeak-related questions at any point during the gathering , a member of the Voltron Force will be happy to translate for ya. :thumbsup:

Is it September yet? I just remembered that I will have to get a lot of homework done before leaving on my trip.

Ya better hit them books , then , my friend! Mom & Dad like to surprise us w/pop quizzes throughout the weekend!

This gathering is a GREAT first gathering to go to if you've never been to one before. If you're able to manage it , I highly suggest you joining us this year.

If grown men having night terrors makes you laugh , then you won't be disappointed.

My first MTP was.....um.....3 years ago (?) now and it fell on my birthday. I had a swell time! If I'm not mistaken, I think there are one or two people from Illonois who attend.

That would be me---and plan to attend this year.

You could always take the bus up to Michigan. I think Natural takes the bus up to Michigan and he's in Chicago.

look lady, if ya wanna be destroyed, all you gotta do is ask...why dig a miner-sized hole to do it??:upsidedow

Because it's funner this way. :neenerneener:

Here , ya might need this :

polaris_hat.png

Just a friendly reminder....we are less than 11 weeks from the registration deadline. If you haven't signed up yet, there is still time. Drop me a note at [email protected]

:rainbowbounce::rainbowbounce:

It is with great regret I have to announce I will not be able to make this years gathering due to physical issues. I need surgery on my knees to repair torn ligaments and remove cysts.

At this time I do not know the dates of the surgeries or the recover time. Plus it will be unbearable for me to sit in a car for 12 hours to ride there. I will miss each and every one of you. My hearth goes out to you and I pray this years will be the biggest and best ever.

CLos

I'm sorry to hear that. I hope your surgery goes well and you heal up perfectly nice! Make sure to take care of yourself, as we all want to see you again at MTP!

What's New

5/22/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for more tickling clips of all sorts then anyplace else!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back