• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Michigan Party #15

MTP is the place to be!!!!

This is always such a wonderful time! After this past weekend,I`m really anxious to see everybody again.

For those of you who haven`t ever attended an event before,THIS is the one to make! You`ll be welcomed with open arms,and made to feel right at home,as if with family. COME!!! You won`t regret it!

Sadira will contact you guys this weekend and give you BOTH all the information you need for this party. Looking forward to meeting the both of you. Last year we had 10 new people to our gathering. We are well on our way to that number and maybe more...this is good!

Thanks! Can't wait to meet you guys! I heard nothing but good things about your gathering!!!

Thanks! Can't wait to meet you guys! I heard nothing but good things about your gathering!!!

The nerds, of course, being the best of the good things you've heard about the gathering! :boogie:

Well, that's what I heard...

I heard you were the biggest nerd! :pounce:

Nope. I'm not a nerd.

There are five nerds. The original three: Sandrock, Soda, and SirDigby. Then two more joined: Lily and Natural.

And like I said, I'd watch out for them. Especially the originals. Koo-koo. :crazy:

Nope. I'm not a nerd.

There are five nerds. The original three: Sandrock, Soda, and SirDigby. Then two more joined: Lily and Natural.

And like I said, I'd watch out for them. Especially the originals. Koo-koo. :crazy:

OK! I will take them all on. No worries. I am a member of Quirk-Ville after all.

The nerds, of course, being the best of the good things you've heard about the gathering! :boogie:

Troof!!! :thumbsup:

Those nerds don't frighten me!!! Uh oh!!

You shouldn't be frightened of us. We're not at all frightening.

... unless you're scared o' heaping amounts of 'AWESOME' , that is.

Stick with me. They all know I am the man.

Sandy , what the heck is he talkin' about? I haven't the foggiest. :illogical

Troof!!! :thumbsup:

You shouldn't be frightened of us. We're not at all frightening.

... unless you're scared o' heaping amounts of 'AWESOME' , that is.

Sandy , what the heck is he talkin' about? I haven't the foggiest. :illogical

I dunno. :shrug: I thought you were the Nerds intel guy? Or was that Lily?

I shall prove myself to be something. I am not sure what, but something. :D I am really looking forward to seeing you all though.

Is that my job in the group? Why am I just finding out about this now?

Man , we really gotta start having meetings about this kinda stuff.

You know, we really do. We can't appear to be an unorginized group of nerds...people will talk!

What's New

6/4/2024
Check out the TMF Gathering Forums. See who is meeting where and when!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back