• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Michigan Party #15

It is with great regret I have to announce I will not be able to make this years gathering due to physical issues. I need surgery on my knees to repair torn ligaments and remove cysts.

At this time I do not know the dates of the surgeries or the recover time. Plus it will be unbearable for me to sit in a car for 12 hours to ride there. I will miss each and every one of you. My hearth goes out to you and I pray this years will be the biggest and best ever.

CLos

Wahhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!! :sadcry::sadcry::objection:

It is with great regret I have to announce I will not be able to make this years gathering due to physical issues. I need surgery on my knees to repair torn ligaments and remove cysts.

At this time I do not know the dates of the surgeries or the recover time. Plus it will be unbearable for me to sit in a car for 12 hours to ride there. I will miss each and every one of you. My hearth goes out to you and I pray this years will be the biggest and best ever.

CLos

You'll be missed. Hope your surgeries go well and you recover quickly. :twohugs:

CLos

Wish ya could be there , m'man. Best of luck to ya on your surgery & your recovery & I hope to be in your good company again somewhere down the line.

Take care , bud! :thumbsup:

4717892214134677.png

CLos

It is definitely not going to be the same without you and your lovely lady. You will be in our thoughts though. Hope everything goes smoothly and you have a quick recovery.

It's not too late to still get info on this gathering. :gathering:

Dates-- Sept 16,17, 18 and brunch on 19th

Drop me an email for additional info to [email protected] :floating:

were is west branch michigan?

Look it up on mapquest. Then you can see where it is in relation to your location. Or, contact sadira via e-mail (as mentioned above) and you should be able to get some help :)

What can I look forward to expecting if I happen to come to one of these gatherings? :)

What's New

5/11/2024
The TMF Art and Story Archives collect some of our communities best creators work in one place!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back