• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Michigan Tickle Party #9

Iluv2Btickled said:
hmm let's see...

March 3 & 4...that's this weekend...I'm on winter break from school all week...I have no plans....

I could go.

but I dont have a car....and the thought is still quite scary for me. I may go back to school early anyway on account of my mom driving me crazy. So that means I might be in Ypsilanti by Wed.

I dunnoooo.... :lurking: :dropatear :ermm: :ermm:

Let me know, my wife and I will be more than happy to drive you to the gathering, and drop you back off. if interested hit me up at [email protected] or [email protected]

Sultrybrunette said:
LMAO don't even let him fool you Isabeau. Natural is a very sweet man and fun to hang out with but is he really that good???? He has his moments but they are few and far between ya know? But he gives it the old college try :D

Natural, you leave TJack to us ladies. He was wayyyyyyyy to shy in Oct. I am working on bringing him out of his shell. He has absolutely nothing to worry about (ya right *snickers*).

Well, it seems to me someone needs a refresher, so you're gonna get one, for sure. And I was thinking about taking it easy on you...looks like there will be no mercy here ;)

ticklingfeet4fu said:
You don't need to know who they are Natural. Your quote told us that the MICHIGAN women are nowhere nearly good enough to say it ( mean safeword ). You have a week to practice. You made a challenge. They ( meaning Sadira ) have challenged back. So whatever you are giving thought too better think long and hard about it. You wouldn't back down from a challenge, would you? Sadira has put her money where her mouth is... time to anti up big boy. Showtime for you is five days and counting. As far as the rest of you go, well we will see. I don't expect to see anyone else challenge. I know I wouldn't. I'm to chicken to challenge. And I am smart enough not to try. :D

funny someone is talking trash when they are too chicken#@&& to try it. AFA as I am concerned, when I see who I am up against, then you will have your answer. The number of ticklers don't faze me at all. Besides, just because there is 12 ticklers doesn't mean they all know how to get the job done.

natural tickler said:
funny someone is talking trash when they are too chicken#@&& to try it. AFA as I am concerned, when I see who I am up against, then you will have your answer. The number of ticklers don't faze me at all. Besides, just because there is 12 ticklers doesn't mean they all know how to get the job done.
I am not trash talking. Fact is, we are trying to keep the number of posts I have up. I mean you of all people should understand that. You know the situation. I am a co-host with Sadira. I am part of a team. You should also understand that too. Facts are facts. You claim that Michigan women CAN'T tickle. Sadira takes that as a SLAP in the face. Fact is, she is challenging you. Wouldn't everyone on the board like to know that the GREAT Natural backed down from a challenge. Wouldn't do your rep very well. And since lees ( as a general rule ) choose who tickles them this could end up being a VERY slow weekend if they know you don't go down on the table and back up the fact that you say they can't tickle. A slow weekend indeed. :wow:

Ahh, it's good to see such amped interest and, despite claims to the contrary, smack talking for MTP. I'll miss it this time, but will definitely catch up later on. Have lots of fun, folks, hope to see you all soon. ;)

Smiley

ticklingfeet4fu said:
I am not trash talking. Fact is, we are trying to keep the number of posts I have up. I mean you of all people should understand that. You know the situation. I am a co-host with Sadira. I am part of a team. You should also understand that too. Facts are facts. You claim that Michigan women CAN'T tickle. Sadira takes that as a SLAP in the face. Fact is, she is challenging you. Wouldn't everyone on the board like to know that the GREAT Natural backed down from a challenge. Wouldn't do your rep very well. And since lees ( as a general rule ) choose who tickles them this could end up being a VERY slow weekend if they know you don't go down on the table and back up the fact that you say they can't tickle. A slow weekend indeed. :wow:

well, on one hand, you are correct, but on the other, this weekend will be great, regardless if I get on the table or not. Sadira shouldn't take it as a slap in the face, because what I said wasn't mean-spirited. Just plain fun, and if people nowadays cannot separate fun from being mean, then it is on them. Besides, if it takes trash-talking to get them hyped......well, nothing I can do about that.

as far as my rep..... will be just fine after this weekend, whether the challenge is won or lost :D

NT is a legend, challenge or not :p

natural tickler said:
well, on one hand, you are correct, but on the other, this weekend will be great, regardless if I get on the table or not. Sadira shouldn't take it as a slap in the face, because what I said wasn't mean-spirited. Just plain fun, and if people nowadays cannot separate fun from being mean, then it is on them. Besides, if it takes trash-talking to get them hyped......well, nothing I can do about that.

as far as my rep..... will be just fine after this weekend, whether the challenge is won or lost :D

NT is a legend, challenge or not :p
You are right. This will be a GREAT weekend. As far as Sadira, well you know what pressure is on her. She wants EVERYONE to have a great time. As far as you rep? Well we will have to wait and see. And NT is only a legend in his own tiny little mind. :p :rolleyes:

been having a hard time with cash. Is it alright if I come with the money and give it to you guys?

WOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOO One more day!!!!! I cant wait to see everyone. Looks like clear weather for the weekend. Having to work tomorrow is going to kill me. :bouncybou Thats how I feel right now :D

I cannot wait either...to tickle you insane :D

24 hrs and counting...

and George, I am a legend

natural tickler said:
I cannot wait either...to tickle you insane :D

24 hrs and counting...

and George, I am a legend

And here I thought it was because you wanted to see me and give me a big hug lol.

I'll be there tomorrow; I'm looking forward to meeting some new people and perhaps seeing some familiar faces (I was at the October 2004 party in Detroit, so I assume some of the same people will be at this). I originally was only going to be able to come Saturday, but I worked things out so that I can come Friday as well. Anyway, see you guys tomorrow.

Well it is 2:20am in the Eastern time zone. The munch is done. The company was excellent. We had people from California, Arizona, Montana, New Hampshire, Missouri, Illinois, Indiana, Minnesota as well as Michigan. This was the BEST munch attendance yet. We had 22 people show up including 9 ladies. That is the MOST ladies we have ever had in one group setting. We had 7 in October for the Saturday gathering. We have yet to even get to that yet. There was lots of laughter but not because of tickling but because we all genuinely got along. There was tensing and lots of free spirit. They came early and stayed late. Lots of fun. We also heard from Knox the Hatter who wished us well. We heard from " The Laugher " who was pass around to the group and last but not least we heard from Bellystrokes who called to tell us to keep the noise down in Bay City because we were being heard all the way out to California. lol. Sorely missed from this party were some regulars who just couldn't make it to the Friday munch was Natural Tickler, Prinny, SmileyTkls, tjack ( who got sick with the flu and we send you our best wishes for a speed recovery ), Gigglegal76. You guys were missed here on Friday. To those that said they would show and didn't " where are you?" Maybe later today we will see you. We at least hope too. :bowing:

Last edited:
Woohoo!

Yes, it has been wonderful. The best gathering so far. Couldn't ask for a better bunch of people!
I have been mostly behaving myself, but some of these women just put themselves in positions where they have to be tickled. What am I supposed to do? Hehehehehe.

There was an incident of a wild squirrel trying to enter the gathering, but so far no luck on his part. What a crazy squirrel!

:tickle:

Great Party!

I just wanted to say thanks to everyone, especially Saidera and ticklefeet4fun. They put on an excellent party! It was well controlled, they had fun events and games and they had a fantastic spread of food that I only regret did not get entirely eaten.

Next time you guys have a party, I am definately there!

Happy Tickling!

Kyle
[email protected]

Sadira and tf4f, you guys host the best party each time!! It's nice to see that the Michigan party is growing. I had a blast. It was nice to see some old faces and to meet some new people. Everyone was so nice. I'm looking forward to attending the next party.

From an MTP newbie

I cannot touch on everything that I would like to say about the MTP over this weekend. I can say a few things from my heart.

Sadira and TF4F-I watched how tirelessly you worked to make sure that everyone was not just welcome at the party, but in fact made sure that we all were members of the family for our tenure there. When it is not from the heart it shows and when it comes from the heart it shows that way also, and I tell you that all of us, in this world we live, should be as generous and as loving as you were to all of us in attendance. I have to include the Monitors at this point as well. Each was right where they should be and diligently took care of their job. Thank you!

Creativity-The ability to provide an entertainment factor that would rival any professional party anywhere. Very clever games with fun and suitable prizes for totally voluntary particpants only, but with all welcome to enjoy. I know it impacted my time there, lol, a couple of times. Wouldn't trade my gifts for anything!

Food-As it was stated previously the only negative was that it couldn't be eaten up by the end of our time together. (what a shame I don't live down the street to help eat left over, lol) You are both very talented cooks and hosts.

Fellow attendees-I won't attempt to mention anyone for to mention anyone I would have to mention everyone, I did not meet a person I did not get along with and enjoy their company. I look forward to seeing everyone again. What happens in Vegas stays in Vegas and with that I'll say that I laughed and pondered all the way home. I made friends from California, Arizona (soon to be Mass.), Indiana, Illinois, Minnesota, New Hampshire, and our home state of Michigan. I couldn't be more impressed with how quickly the individual parts of the party soon became one, in fun, convesation, and general sharing of ideas. It didn't make any difference whether a person was very actively participating, sometimes participating, or just there talking and enjoying the comraderie, it is a very special time.

I hope anyone that has a feeling inside of you that you would like to do something like that but have reservations, ask questions of those that attend. Ask questions of those that host. I travel a lot in my work, attend a lot of meetings, and have been a part of personal parties and I can say that I was more at ease by the end of this get together than any party I have attended. Ladies are treated with the highest level of respect you can imagine, the single men are included without hesitation at their speed, and the couples are helped to feel comfortable with whatever they chose to do.

I look forward to attending again, even working on my boss some, but even my BS isn't satisfactory sometimes, lol. Sorry for making this longer than probably necessary but brevity isn't my strong suit.

Bless you all

Pokey

Awesome news sweeties~sounds like another success! :bouncybou
I really wanted to call in but I caught the most horrendous cold and you know how I get when I'm sick~bleah! Much love to George, Sadira and my attending friends~a good time had by all, once again!
XOXO

TikleBelly said:
There was an incident of a wild squirrel trying to enter the gathering, but so far no luck on his part. What a crazy squirrel!
That squirrel was my alter-ego! I got bored over here and thought I'd come and join you. But you shut the door in my face. :cry1:

Lol, glad you had a good time, I look forward to hearing all about it! :D

I have just arrived back from the greatest party my wife and I have ever attended. First I would like to take Sadira and tf4f for opening up their home and hearts to two unknown strangers. My wife and I was very apprehensive when we drove to the gathering, since it was our first time going to one and meeting a bunch of strangers, LOL
When we called to inform them that we were at the hotel Tkcouple was gracious enough to offer to pick us up at the hotel, and allow us time to prepare. When we first met Tkcouple & tf4t in the lobby we received a warm and honest greeting from both of them.

After arriving into their home, we could feel that they truly cared about their guest, from making sure that they have everything they need; to making sure that their guest was safe. When we left the gathering we could feel that we were truly accepted by everyone and I can say that we were added to their extended family.

I want to thank everyone for making us feel so welcome in the group. We are already looking forward to the next gathering.

Thank you Sadira, tf4f, and Tkcouple for everything

STLOLDG and PSYCHO GURL.

HELP ME PSYCHO GURL IS TICKLING THE HELL OUT OF ME. :yowzer:

A great time was had by all...

My first gathering; What to say?

I am not the first to say this, and I will not be the last, but let me say that TF4F and Sadira were the most gracious and hospitable hosts I have ever met. They put on a fantastic party, (fantastic is the word I am using because the smile on my face and the warmth in my heart cannot be expressed through my keyboard) and though their (repeatedly denied) exhaustion showed on their faces Saturday night, both TF4F and Sadira made EVERY effort to be absolutely certain that everyone at the party had a great time, was safe, and especially that everyone got to participate in every aspect of the party that they wanted to.
I made two dozen new friends! TF4F, (a fellow transplant from the East Coast, we talked about the Mets for half the night, and argued over the Rangers and Devils for the second half!) Sadira, the beautiful and talented hostess with the perfect nails that drive 'lees insane. (Trust me, I know.. I'm still babbling) TklCouple, (prof. Tickle and Lady Sunset)who not only appear madly in love, but also are the most gregarious people I've ever met. Amnisiac, Bagel Father, Natural Tickler and myself have got to be the single largest wealth of untapped useless knowledge in the history of mankind. Tiny Tickleshotel, I have no idea how her heart fits inside her, but it's jinormous, and she is a lovely person to be around. I had a 15 minute session of being tickled by Tickleshotel, and Damn... She's evil.
Sultry Brunette, I'm starting a new paragraph not because I want to separate anyone from the others I've mentioned, but I've hit Enter and space thrice out of habit, and it looks good on my screen. Anyway, Sultry Brunette, TickleBelly, Lebowski, ERock, and PokeyinMI I got very little chance to speak with, and I am very sorry for that, since what little conversation I did share with them was truly enjoyable. I must make a concerted effort to get to know them far better at future gatherings.
My new friend Jon was fascinated with my tales of New York City, and I felt like a moron, not being able to answer a great number of his questions, simply because I've memorized underground New York, and know so little about above ground New York!! Gigglegal, with whom I've been talking via e-mails for almost 6 months now, and who convinced me to (reluctantly and anxiously) attend this gathering; thank you thank you thank you! I'm glad we finally met!
Stloldg and his wife were also first timers, and to tell you the truth, I would never have guessed it. They, like everyone else, fit right in with the crowd and had a great time. TKguy48310 finally let me know exactly what a green shirt is meant for, and Classy and her husband (who's screen name I do not remember, and who's real name it is not my business to put on the internet, I apologize) allowed me to tickle her! (I don't know who was more nervous, Classy, or me? But that experience helped me to open up to the party! Thank you!) Ticklee1973, thank you for being patient with me whilst my car got stuck on the ice for, like, an hour. (I go forward and reverse, forward and reverse, forward and reverse, "Would it help if I got out and pushed?" "It might!")
Three others who's screen names I do not know (again, I am sorry) drove me insane during my "session", one with an electric toothbrush on my neck for what seemed like hours, one with her fabulous, manicured nails dancing all over my poor body, and her boyfriend announcing at regular intervals how much time I had left ("two minutes has elapsed"...."FELT LIKE TWO HOURS!!")
How can we forget the squirrel? Ticklebelly mentioned this creature a few posts back; for those of you who were not there, I think this squirrel REALLY wanted to get into that house! A small group of us stood outide on the stoop shooting the breeze, and this little rodent came right up to us repeatedly, at one point I thought it wanted me to pick it up! Classy told me she'd die laughing if it climbed up my leg! (She died laughing anyway when I tickled her BWA-HA-HA! :cool: )
For those that I have not mentioned, please forgive me, I got to know you far less than you deserve, and I am the worse off for it. I feel fortunate and blessed to have met so many great people, a collection of stand-up guys, and a coven of truly beautiful woman who are as lovely in person as they are online.... Which reminds me; the challenge was put on the table, so to speak, for any attendee to submit to gang tickling for thirty minutes for a twenty dollar wager. Two people took the challenge. I will let the other poor soul speak for herself, but I too took the challenge, and I emerged victorious! I want to thank all the ladies for the experience that I will never forget, and say I hope I didn't seriously hurt anyone with my spasmic thrashing. I am planning to write up a full account in the very near future.
Thank you all again, and I sincerely hope to see all of you again soon!

phatteus said:
Which reminds me; the challenge was put on the table, so to speak, for any attendee to submit to gang tickling for thirty minutes for a twenty dollar wager.

I honestly think that I'd be able to last through that. ;)

What's New

6/6/2024
Visit Tickle Experiment for a wide range of clips! Info in the TE box below.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back