• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

MissToeGoddess forced to leave the TMF

treetavern

TMF Novice
For all those who don't know about leaving the forum do to a stalker please read her comments in the thread below.

http://www.ticklingforum.com/showth...pened-to-Missy&p=3211897&posted=1#post3211897

Missy, was the epitome of class. She always did her very best to please her members. She had a soft voice, a sexy laugh, the most amazing legs, and the absolute softest most beautiful soles I have ever seen! Her videos were short epic films. She was a warm, welcoming person I will miss her. Missy I hope you know that your fans will await your return and more importantly wish you well.

I know all of your kind thoughts and words will reach Missy through foot fun so please don't be afraid to leave an encouraging message.
Thank you

I had not noticed the original post. Thanks for the link. I wish her well. :D

Well that's too bad. I'm glad the stalker was caught and arrested. That would definitely be a freaky thing and you can't blame her for being rattled.

I never really cared for any of her work, but she seemed like a nice person and it's a sad situation overall.

That's very sad news to hear,for I'm glad to hear that the stalker was caught and I wish her all the best.

Tragic. Absolutely unacceptable and a damn shame. We will miss you.

Hi missy,
maybe you will read that,all the best to you, I will miss you.

Now that the stalker is caught, wont the police need all the info on what kind of website she was running? that would suck!

I'm sorry about this happening to Missy. She was a very kind person. Thankfully the stalker was caught. Hopefully they throw the book at the Jackass.

I can understand why Missy would want to take a break. Hopefully she can feel up to returning to the forum at some point. I wish her all the best.

Mitch

Lets turn this sad loss for the tickling world into a celebration of a wonderful woman who was in it because she simply loved being tickled! Missy wanted her fans, friends and members to know that as crazy as their fantasies might be that they were not alone. She embraced her members and tried to make them feel good and sexy about their deepest desires. In my case I felt absolutely free in my correspondence with her.

Missy was the bench mark for creativity here at the TMF. Even if you didn't like her stuff, you have to give it to her she was different. Also her comments here were always sexy and interesting.

Wasnt she on TV? thought i remember her telling me she was an occasional guest on certain news shows. id give my right testicle to find out who she is! id be a regular viewer of those shows!

I'm pretty sure, at this point, that she doesn't want anyone knowing that!

Awww i hate these stories. It's such a shame when things like this happens! It ruins it for the person involved; ruins it for those of us that genuinely just wish to find some1 to enjoy this with; and it makes the rest of us that enjoy tickling, look bad to those on the "outside" as it were :/. Hope she's ok.

I really miss Missy's presence here on the TMF. She was always a positive force here. What a lovely woman.

Maybe dirtbag will get serviced in the prison showers. Missy has beautiful feet and could charm the birds out of the trees. I hope to see her again.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

6/16/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday eve at 11PM EDT,. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** Jojo45 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back