• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

mistress kurva tickle torture sessions

MistressKurva

hi just to introduce myself properly, my name is mistress kurva and i am a professional dominatrix based in maidenhead berkshire.
i offer the normal things you would expect from a mistress such as whipping and hot wax tortures but i also offer tickle torture aswell.
you will leave in tears from laughing so much.
message me for session details
xx

Tribute Reduction (Cos its so dammmm sunny)

Hey Miss Kurva, Miss Luci and Miss Roisin,

I hope you all enjoyed the night out at the Honey Pot bar the other night, stop having so much fun with lap dancers Lol

Ok so its really really sunni outside today and im feeling all the joys of spring erm i mean summer lol so hows about we reduce our tribute for y`all.

sessions will now be £80 per girl per hr so hurry and book and make sure you quote `tickling media forum` when you call 07900 327856

hers a pic of us all the other night and yes we were a little drunk..i shall add some pics of Roisin gettign tickled to almost death this evening when i have resized them x

Miss Cane

Hi everone,
I happen to know first hand the tickle torture these ladies are capable of dishing out as of yesterday, we had a laugh to say the least. All 3 girls are beautiful, freindly and welcoming, despite my lateness due to being a crap navigator.
Within a few minutes of being tied down they had me wriggling in hysterics like a fish out of water, so much in fact that Miss Tie Tighter had to sit on my thighs to keep me pinned down :2poke:.
They put the tickle tools I took along to really good use as well, Miss Cane tickled my bellybutton mercilessly with an electric flosser and electric toothbrush which drove me wild and as a added bonus my bellybuttons never been so clean lol.
There was also a device there I'd never seen anywhere before which they tried out on me, it gave low voltage electric shocks and really tickled my armpits, it looked like something out of a sci-fi film.

If you want a tickling you'll never forget then book a session, you wont be disappointed.

Miss Cane, Tie Tighter & Kurva,
Thanks for such a memorable day, I'll definitely be in touch to arrange another session some time soon.

Tickle Tickle

Hi there,

yes fantastic session the other day we really enjoyed it me duck lol...where are all you tickle lovers coming from lol

Just to clarify due to the tons of e-mails i keep getting (love to chat me) yes we do switch and let you tickle us aswell, your whole session can be tickling us if thats your fantasy x

On another note the new website is almost finished at www.angelsofdestruction.com go see the forum etc we have our own tickle bit

tickle media forum web man please add your link to our site so we can create loads of traffic here and get more people into this fun thing x

miss cane x x

Hi

I am a 21 year old male, really interested in a torture session.
how will i go about arrangeing it, i really need it
im currently based in canterbury
please help
Tom

You really should check the website and contact them directly. They appear to specialize in wrestling only now.

Then again, this thread was last active in 2007.

Good luck!

Hello :)

Hi Mistress Kurva,

I am male 33 who would love some more details about the tickle sessions you offer! i can travel so no problem there!

you can e mail me at [email protected]

many thanks!

Grant

hi just to introduce myself properly, my name is mistress kurva and i am a professional dominatrix based in maidenhead berkshire.
i offer the normal things you would expect from a mistress such as whipping and hot wax tortures but i also offer tickle torture aswell.
you will leave in tears from laughing so much.
message me for session details
xx
never done this before,but what are your rates & how long are the sessions?:panic:

Hello Mistress Kurva, I am Jonathan Brown,im 24 years old, male, and could you help me with my fantasy. I would love to be tickled tortured by you. I like to be tied up, put in dudgeon equipment, so i can´t wiggle about. I would like you to tickle me so much so that i will leave with tears in my eyes from laughing like you said. I want to find out if i am very ticklish, i love the experience being tickled, espicially my feet and armpits, well and other areas you might find lol. Anway can you tell me your rates and how to make an appointment, what you would use to restraint me from escaping your claws. I like to be surprised with laughter. Take care hope to hear from you soon. bye xx

What's New

4/29/2024
Check out the TMF Gathering Forums to see who is meeting when and where!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back