• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

More Black Models needed

black tickling

whats all the fuss about im a black male and i can tell you that not only most black women hate being tickled but so do most white women and so do most white men and so do most black men and so do most hispanic women and so on and so on and doobey doobey do wha and oooohh sha sha ....we gotta live together :)

natural tickler said:
we would love to hear your theory, TIB:D

i won't tell my theory just yet, but i will say this.

concerning the most recent video shoot we did. out of the 6 models (3 latina, 2 caucasion, 1 black) the ONLY model that was a no show, (and without a courtesy call i might ad) was the lovely and beautiful black model. i contacted her the day before too and she said, i promise i'll be there.

:(

thats no fun.

(don't take this post the wrong way. im NOT saying that black people are flakes. i'm saying that this isn't the first time this has happened in regards to tickling video shoots.)

so you want black models huh?

get ready to see this beautiful African American woman...
Roxanne Warwick

rtroxannewarwick.JPG

tickled to tears in our next video clips. all new tickling footage. never before released. yippydoodles.

black models

what is the subtext of pointing out that the african american model did not show up and that its happened several times? Have you not had white models not show up too? Of all the years of making tickling videos Im quite sure white models were no shows, as that is the nature of that kind of business. Like my last post we are more the same than we are diffrent, and true as black people there are cultural diffrences. But im not going to sit here and point out the flaws of whites as that is counterproductive to the conversation here.

Re: black models

intense tickler said:
what is the subtext of pointing out that the african american model did not show up and that its happened several times? Have you not had white models not show up too? Of all the years of making tickling videos Im quite sure white models were no shows, as that is the nature of that kind of business. Like my last post we are more the same than we are diffrent, and true as black people there are cultural diffrences. But im not going to sit here and point out the flaws of whites as that is counterproductive to the conversation here.

yep, there has certainly been white models who "no showed" over the years. listen, my statement was not a racism issue. i like black women. i find many of them attractive. did you notice how i stated "the post is not saying that black women are flakes?"

it was mostly to tell of experiences we've had with hiring (or trying to hire) black models. in my personal experience in hiring, it has been very hard to first even get black models to say yes, and even harder to get them to show up. my theory is that it has much to do with their dominant personalities, and their cultural background. they just don't want to be tied down and made to laugh hysterically.

again, my statement was not racist. please don't try and twist it into being so. :)

Your new model is nice, TIB. She seems to have big feet. What's her size? And we're still waiting for that theory:D

Black Models

it was mostly to tell of experiences we've had with hiring (or trying to hire) black models. in my personal experience in hiring, it has been very hard to first even get black models to say yes, and even harder to get them to show up. my theory is that it has much to do with their dominant personalities, and their cultural background. they just don't want to be tied down and made to laugh hysterically.

again, my statement was not racist. please don't try and twist it into being so.

My intension was not to twist anything around Tickler and I applaud your effort to bring women of color into your fold. But there are now 2 African American run video companies one of which is "solefully yours" with an abundance of African American models. I agree with you in part that some our women do have "dominate personalites" but that is somthing that goes with the territory when your a person of color and live in this country. Im just bothered that you found it needed to point out how the African American was the only no show, as it comes across as if people of color are tardy or not responsible.
I apologize as if i came across as if your a racist and that was not my intension and I have downloaded your files and found them quite enjoyable.

Re: Black Models

I agree with you in part that some our women do have "dominate personalites" but that is somthing that goes with the territory when your a person of color and live in this country. Im just bothered that you found it needed to point out how the African American was the only no show, as it comes across as if people of color are tardy or not responsible.
I apologize as if i came across as if your a racist and that was not my intension and I have downloaded your files and found them quite enjoyable. [/B]

first, im glad you enjoyed the video files of Roxanne. she is indeed an awesome girl aint she. :)

remember though that i made a point of saying in my very first post that "this was not to say that African American women were flakes." so i dont know how one might think i was calling them tardy or irresonsible. i wasn't. i made it my priority to point that out right away.

i guess the only reason i even made comments was that the original poster (and i'm not at all angry with him) kind of made the statement that pretty much said the producers themselves were racists so they refused to use models of color. that's what i got from his post.

so i wanted to educate him on the fact that it has always been very hard for us to get black women to commit, and show up for video shoots. for whatever the reason is, the facts are, at least in our case, undeniable, that black women are very hard to hire for tickling videos. they're not interested in general.

so basically i wanted to let him know that the producers are probably not racist, but have the same trouble we do in finding willing black participants. it's not that the producers don't want to use them. it's that it seems hard to get them to say yes.

oh well. end of story.
take care.
:)

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/8/2024
The final Vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is now ongoing. Visit the GFA forum to vote!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back