• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

More Favorite T.V. Quotations

JoBelle

3rd Level Orange Feather
I know ther was another thread with a similar title, but I couldn't find it. I'm not much of a current TV watcher,but I know with the new stuff coming out there will surely be some funny lines worth sharing.

I was inspired by Oprah today. A woman talking about the truth behind motherhood said something like, "No one has the nerve the throw their hands in the air and tell us that this sucks pretty much 80 % of the time." ROFL

Then there is the good old Designing women quotations that I had to put here. :D

CHARLENE:
Y'know, I don't know why more people can't raise their kids the way Andy Taylor did. I mean, Opie had to work for everything he got. Y'know when he did make a mistake or he wanted to do something stupid, Andy never just came right out and said no. Y'know like the time Opie wanted to move out when he was eleven to get his own place........... Andy helped him save his little allowance --- which if I remember right at the time was 50 cents a week --- and Andy put it in the bank. So instead of having a big fight about it, y'know, Opie is all the time thinking that someday he's gonna own this house, y'know --- even though Andy knew full well what the property values were in Mayberry, and that at the rate of 50 cents a week you'd be 82 before you could even afford the inside of an outhouse. (pausing to think) Y'know when you get right down to it, Andy tricked Opie. wish I hadn't started this --- now I'm upset!

But one of my favorites that pops to mind when I read the threads about non-consentual tickling............

JULIA: I keep a list of people who touch my behind without permission. Some of them have died unnatural and untimely deaths.

Joby

Silly~!
Just needed a change..lol. :p

Thanks for noticin'
Joby

Change is good...

Especially when you need to use a payphone! :blaugh:

Of course I noticed there was no more TICKLING! ;)

Seriously, nice flower and quote :)

Yeah, nice quotes and nice drawing.

My favourite quote off TV: "There will never ever be a GST under my government", John Howard, 1999. Of course, the GST was rushed through months later and before the Olympics to try and screw as much money out of foreigners as possible.

What's New

5/10/2024
Our Welcome forum has a place for you to introduce yourself. Say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back