• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Most ticklish part of the foot

Mane'o

TMF Master
Ok foot ticklers, what, in your opinion, is the most ticklish part of the foot?

Depends on the person. On my feet, right under my toes. On Zac's feet, the ball of his foot.

Most ticklish? I would say, in general, probably the base of the toes, especially the webbing between the toes...

Personally, my favorite place to foot-tickle is that arch! The higher the better! I really like tickling just under the balls of the sole & the lower arch just above the heel!

Mines across the top of my soles by the ball of my feet. Brandi and zac found that out haha

Weird for me, but the most ticklish part of my feet are the outer sides and the heels.

My arches, and have found that to be tru with most people. A close second is the toes, or at the base of the toes.

For me, the base of my toes and the part of my sole just above the heel.
For Goddess Shelly, between her toes. :devil:

Just below outer ankle on side of foot. great bunch of nerves there :)

Ball of foot and base of toes for sure. Love tickling there and being tickled there :happyfloa

In my experience, varies in degrees from Lee to Lee... which makes for a very long and slow discovery phase of the session. No complaints yet, unless "Mmmmmfffff!" is considered a complaint.

For me it is probably the top of my foot, right where the foot meets the toes. Lose my mind if I am tickled there!

Everywhere! :D :feets: <<<<----

Nah, I take it back. I'd have to go with the balls of my feet and arches. Also, the area where the foot meets the toes, like Goatboy said. Those three spots get me the most! :blush:

Last edited:
For me it's the balls of my feet. With people I've tickled it's usually the ball of the foot or right up under the toes.

Well....from my own personal experience I'd have to say for me it's definitely the arch and around the heel area, however the amount of pressure used on these areas would have to differ for some odd reason.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/17/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for the webs largest one-stop fetish clip location!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back