• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Murdering prostitute's name sounds like TMF handle

Here she is.

676497-e48bd180-077d-11e4-ba4e-3b3727fd03ff.jpg

She's a high end hooker accused of giving a lethal injection of heroine to Forrest Hayes, a Former Apple and Google executive.

And her name?

Tichelman! Alix Tichelman! And yes it's pronounced like Tickleman.

I would particularly be interested in Soda Bobinski's take on this story.

http://www.news.com.au/world/highpr...-fled-as-he-oded/story-fndir2ev-1226983673844

Yes, I perked up and paid attention when I heard her name on the news this morning. :D

Technically, she should be charged with manslaughter, not murder, unless you believe she intended for him to die of an overdose.

Yes, I perked up and paid attention when I heard her name on the news this morning. :D

Technically, she should be charged with manslaughter, not murder, unless you believe she intended for him to die of an overdose.
Well according to the story I saw on Fox News last night, there was a camera that caught some things on video. I thought they said she gave him the shot of heroine. I also heard that the video showed her stepping over his unconscious body and grabbing her glass of wine. So if she didn't intend for him to die, she could have tried to save him.

Whatever.

I don't care about the charge so much. I just dug the name. :D

Stepping over the body is usually called "depraved indifference" but still here in NY that would only be first degree manslaughter as long as she only intended him to enjoy the heroine, not to die from it.

I also dug the name. :D

Apparently, a previous boyfriend died in a similar manner... They are looking a bit more closely now.

Apparently, a previous boyfriend died in a similar manner... They are looking a bit more closely now.

You mean two people this woman knows died from ODing on an illegal substance that she administered??? Seriously, I kinda see law enforcement wanting to investigate intent, but I think it's probably more like Mils suggested, and she's just awful at gauging what people can handle. One way or the other, she's going off the streets.

I find it ironic that a Google executive is shooting smack. "Don't Be Evil" indeed.

well... maybe not ironic... maybe, 'to be expected.'

I find it ironic that a Google executive is shooting smack. "Don't Be Evil" indeed.

Even the wealthy and powerful have vices, and can let those vices control them and/or worse.

Rich people don't have drug / whore problems. It only becomes a problem when you can't afford them lol.

And honestly, a previous boyfriend of a hooker dying of an overdose? I'm sure she's not the first prostitute with friends / exes that have OD'd.

Yeah... that's BIG NEWS here so I live in the SF Bay Area... haha so her real name.. I was thinking the same thing.. pronounced Tickleman.

Rich people don't have drug / whore problems. It only becomes a problem when you can't afford them lol.

And honestly, a previous boyfriend of a hooker dying of an overdose? I'm sure she's not the first prostitute with friends / exes that have OD'd.

Quoted for truth!

She looks too foxy to be a femme fatale. Goes to show, you can't tell from looks alone.

What's New

5/11/2024
The TMF Art and Story Archives collect some of our communities best creators work in one place!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back