• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

My Awesome Labor Day Weekend. Very Long! m/f and f/m.

porcelaindoll2

Verified
So my Labor Day weekend kicked ass. I got to meet a guy off of the forum and the chemistry between us was through the roof. Sundry had posted some pics in my Time for the Men of TMF to Have Some Fun Thread. I thought he was really cute and had a nice ass. Well I posted in my thread that I was upset because all the guys I want to play with are too far away. He pmed me and told me he was from Harrisonburg VA. I was about to have a heart attack when I read that! My college in Winchester is only an hour from Harrisonburg! I wrote back and said let’s talk online and maybe see about meeting Labor Day weekend for some fun ;). We talked and started to get comfortable online with each other. I asked about meeting again and he was all for it. I went to Orbitz and got a hotel room set up. He paid for the room. I just thought he would be some guy I would just play with and that would be it, but I think we are now interested in dating some more.

I had set up the room and told him I would be there Sun. night. I was really nervous the drive there. It is always nerve racking when you are meeting a person you met online. I got to the hotel, got my room, key and opened on the door. He was already in the room and I could tell he looked extremely nervous too. We sat and chatted for a while. I asked if he had gotten any rope. He said no. It was about 8 p.m. on a Sun., so I told him lets go to Walmart. We went to Walmart and bought some nylon rope. Then we decided to get coffee at Barns and Nobles. We got the coffee and kept chatting. We were starting to get closer and comfortable with each other. We found out our personalities are very similar. I was starting to get very attracted. We finished our coffee and then drove back to the room.

We got back to room and we were chatting and looking up funny stuff online. I was wearing a fitted black tee, gray short shorts, and flats. I was sitting up with my legs straight on the bed. He said later that it was teasing him and I said I like to tease. Then he got on the bed next to me and asked if I was ready to play? I said yes and he was new to this and didn’t know how to start. Starting is always awkward for me too. I told him to use the rope to tie my ankles. It was funny because we realized we forgot to get something to cut the rope. He tired to tie it, but it just didn’t work so I told him to go freestyle. I had to explain freestyle meant no bondage.He first went after my upper body. He found most of my ticklish spots. I was moving like crazy and panting. I also made gasping noises whenever he found a bad spot. For some reason I was hyper sensitive Sun. and Mon. I’m thinking maybe it was because I was turned on? When he touched me the sensations felt 10x worse then they have ever felt before. He found my worse upper body spots. My back, sides, and stomach. He was a gentlemen he would ask if I was ok. At some point he decided to tickle my feet. Oh my god I thought I was going to die. For some reason my feet were hyper sensitive! He found my worst spot. The spot right under my toes and I was moving like crazy. Then he got evil and pinned my legs down. He kept tickling all over my feet and I tried so hard to move. He then asked if people’s legs can be ticklish. I took my hands and tried to cover up my thighs. He said something to effect of what are you trying to hide? He moved my hands and started tickling my thighs like crazy. He then tickled a leg and a foot. I tried so hard to move, but he was straddled on my hips. I was stuck. Then I told him to stop and he gave me a massage, but I was so damn sensitive that even that tickled some. The foot massage was terrible I kept jumping. He tickled my feet after the lotion and it was worse.

Then we cuddled which was really nice. I gave him his first cuddle and kiss. I also got my revenge. He had is arms wrapped around me. I started tickling his sides. He laughed instantly. Then I found a sweet spot. His pits were really sensitive, so I paid a lot of attention there. Then he started tickling me back. We were having a tickle fight. Then we got hungry and it was 5 am so we went to IHOP. After IHOP we came back cuddled and went to bed. It was nice to be in his arms. Oh he was the first guy I’ve ever let make out with me in just bra and panties. When he gave me the massage I told him to unfasten my bra. I apparently flashed one of my boobs to him when I got up to put on my dress to go to IHOP.
In the morning we played some more. He gave me a foot massage again and then started tickling my feet. I then gave him and massage and was tickle teasing him while I did it. I loved his reactions. Then I gave him a foot massage and tickled him while I did it. His feet didn’t respond much during the night, but that morning they were awesome! Then we cuddled until we had to leave.

It was noon and we tired to figure out what to do. I said is there a shopping mall? Went to it and walked around holding hands and chatting. Then we went to a nice park and held hands while we walked and talked. After the park we got coffee. Then he had to go to class at his community college. I sat in a computer lab waiting for him to get out of class. We then walked around downtown for a little while. Then we tried to figure out where we could go to cuddle and make out. He knew of a secluded area at night that was mostly covered with trees. It was a public monument and we weren’t supposed to be there. We got there and then tried to figure where to lie down at. We found a soft patch of grass. I was lying on the bottom of the grass and we started cuddling. After a few minutes of cuddling I noticed his pits were open. I couldn’t resist. I went after them. I literally tortured the poor boy. I loved hearing him say stop. Then he took his shoes and socks off and pinned my arms down. He started tickling his feet with mine. I said no fair I can’t move. He said I know you can’t it is nice. I moved my feet as much as I could. I was really shaking, squirming, and moaning. He said I deserved it for what I did to him. I just had to sit there and take it. I managed to pick him up with my legs which he found amazing because he weighs 180. He still kept tickling and then stopped. At some point in there I untied my wrap dress had it open with me lying on it. I was wearing my black lace bra and panties.

Then we switched and I was on top. He wanted to take my dress off, but I told him I would be cold. He left it on untied. Then we started cuddling again he would rub his arms up my sides and back. He asked to unclasp my bra so he could rub better. I said yes. Later he told me to cradle his head in my arms. I did and then he tickled my body. I said no fair and it was horrible not knowing when he was going to tickle or rub. He said I know how do you think I felt? Then he started tickling my feet with his and our legs were fighting with each other. Then we stopped tickling. We cuddled, kissed, and bit each other. Everything was great and I told him I didn’t want to leave. I wanted to stay in his arms. Then a police car showed up! I thought I was going to die. I quickly wrapped my dress back up. He asked for our ids and searched the car. He was really nice about it. We were not drunk and he told us to not do it again and keep it in doors. He had to be back at home by midnight, so it was time for me to leave anyway. We drove to my car had a long hug and kiss. I then drove back to my dorm. I really hope we meet again. He named a lot of movies that I had never seen.

Last edited:
That was a beautiful story Doll, it’s always great to hear about members hooking up and enjoying themselves. I hope you continue you to do so. :D

Thanks for the link.

It sounds like you had fun. I do hope that you get to see him again.:smilestar

That was very sweet. I hope you guys have something special in the future!

Thanks we met the following weekend. I hope we will meet again whenever we are not busy. Us being a hour apart and both in college sucks.

What's New

6/17/2024
Visit Door 44 Productions for ticklign clips! Details in the D44 box below.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back